• Latest reply 4 years ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0173 (resized).JPG
IMG_0095 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joegeno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#32 4 years ago

Hilton and I were on the hunt for an alien star at the same time in the last couple years. Always loved playing the game at papa. That being said, I searched high and low to start and came up dry. I messaged 30-40 listed owners on pinside to see if they would sell. 5-7 people said that their game was in players condition to blown out playfield, and mentioned that even that being the case they wouldn’t come cheap. I asked what that meant and the range was from 1600-2400, for a players game at best.

I was on the fence, then I got two leads from other sources that lead me to 3 alien stars. First deal was two complete games that would need to be made one. The other was a home brew resto that wasn’t terrible, and the cab was one of the nicest I’ve laid my own eyes on(it even had a crack in bb). That’s the game I currently own. The other two shipped north to michigan.

I’d say the asking price is on target, or if anything he could raise price based on whatever demand he wants to hold out for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joegeno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-star-2?tu=joegeno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.