IMG_9204.jpeg
IMG_9205.jpeg
IMG_9206.jpeg
IMG_9209.jpeg
IMG_9208.jpeg
IMG_9207.jpeg
IMG_9210.jpeg
IMG_9211.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 49 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Alien SV w/apron & tracker mod

Added: 2024-06-02 00:30:31 UTC • Ended: July 2nd, 2024
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Excellent Alien SV with the apron and tracker mod.

Additional items that come with the game.

Rocket City launch ball button
Mezel mods back panel lighting
Mezel mods hyper sleep chamber
Additional power strip installed for mods
Backbox led light strip - does not normally come on SV model
Original apron will come with the game as well

Game has a Stern spinner installed which makes it work A LOT better than the original

There are no issues with the game and all works the way it should.

Pickup preferred but I might be able to help deliver within in reason.

Will trade as well but prefer sale

Apron and tracker mod can be removed and game sold for less but it’s a pain to do so and would prefer not to do that. However if you want the game for less that can be arranged.

Item photos

IMG_9204.jpeg
IMG_9205.jpeg
IMG_9206.jpeg
IMG_9207.jpeg
IMG_9208.jpeg
IMG_9209.jpeg
IMG_9210.jpeg
IMG_9211.jpeg
IMG_9214.jpeg
IMG_9215.jpeg
IMG_9216.jpeg
IMG_9217.jpeg
IMG_9218.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are GCS2000's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to GCS2000's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Mechanicsville, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 160.00
$ 12.95
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

#2 48 days ago

Pics added

I will entertain trade offers as well.

#3 46 days ago

Still available

#4 43 days ago

Lower price

#5 41 days ago

Anyone?

#6 40 days ago

Trade a nicely modded low play GOTG pro for it from 2023 run

#7 38 days ago

Last and final price drop before I strip the game down completely and sell off the mods and the base game by itself.

#8 34 days ago

Price lowered to $7000 you pick up.

Would also trade towards any of the following - AIQ Premium or LE, Jurassic Park Premium or LE, X-Men LE, James Bond LE

Will add cash where needed.

#9 33 days ago

Base game with a few mods on it is now $5900 or take it as-is for $7000.

I have some interested parties for the mods its just a bunch of work to take them all off but it appears that is the direction this headed.

#10 33 days ago

This is crazy to be taking this big of a loss on a great game. I guess mine is a keeper.

#11 33 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

This is crazy to be taking this big of a loss on a great game. I guess mine is a keeper.

It’s how things are these days. I don’t have an issue with a loss on any game as that will be on me. Buy right and it’s fine. Buy wrong oh well.

This is a very good game and we do like it. We have just been able to get games we have always wanted lately and there is only so much space and money. Something has to give.

#12 31 days ago

Prefer outright sale but as said before entertaining trades. Hit me up with an offer.

#13 31 days ago

I've been keeping an eye on yours and another ad for an EV version listed for $6k right now. Both are roughly the same driving distance of 3 hours.

Can you tell me what the difference is with your SV versus an EV? Not familiar with the different models of this game. What is the build date?

#14 31 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've been keeping an eye on yours and another ad for an EV version listed for $6k right now. Both are roughly the same driving distance of 3 hours.
Can you tell me what the difference is with your SV versus an EV? Not familiar with the different models of this game. What is the build date?

Quoted from PoMC:

I’ll have to check the date not sure.

Differences are in the Alien thread but I will do my best to list them

SV was the first model to come from PB

Ripley most recent. Ripley has that the SV doesn’t have is xeno head done by lior air lock frame done by poor block powder coat all around (SV is normal stainless), open egg on bumper (can get this yourself from back alley) and an apron decal that looks nicer, it also has a light strip in the back box to light the translite better. And of course different art. RV also has staged flippers

MY SV has the following that an OG SV does not have

Apron mod - huge upgrade
Tracker mod
Mezel hyper sleep chamber
Mezel backboard lighting
Rocket city launch button

I also added a light strip to the backbox so in essence it has the same as the RV and LV models.

I also wires in another power strip for mods so they do not have to be connected to the game and cause problems

Apron mod is like $1400 on its own. Tracker is like $200.

All of the above mods can be added to any version of the game

Base game nothing added to it LV is better than RV which is better than SV plain and simple.

If you want the best deal mine is tbh because of the apron and tracker but if you like the art and the lior items on the RV then it’s the better deal.

ALL the RV loot items can be added to any model.

Hope it helps. Message me if to want to chat about my game.

#15 31 days ago

Hardest machine I have ever tried to sell and I had to sell a Cosmic Carnival. I wont even disclose what I ended up selling my Ripley for this morning. I had the Ripley for sale at 6. It is a great game. I really do not understand why its dismissed so easily. Hope you get a buyer.

#16 31 days ago

Your ad is super confusing on the price and what's included. Are you including the apron mod at the $6200 price? I didn’t think you were but from your previous statement, it seemed like you were. Glwts bump

#17 31 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Your ad is super confusing on the price. Are you including the apron mod at the $6200 price? I didn’t think you were but from your previous statement, it seemed like you were. Glwts bump

Yes the game is for sale at $6200 as it sits right now which includes the apron and tracker mods.

The apron is a crap load of work to uninstall and I would rather not do it unless I have a buyer for it alone and based on some of the messages I have received you guys want a $1400 apron mod for $200. Not happening.

And yes trying to sell an Alien is like trying to sell ice to an eskimo

And Logan I saw your ad and thought the same - you are giving it away.

I would be happy to do a trade deal as I think both parties would fair better but not offers with anything I can resell for much value or the item offered is as hard to sell as Alien.

Its a tough world out there for sure.

#18 31 days ago

I just read this ad that's all about mods and I believe you should take new pictures not showing any mods you already removed and sold. Don't just write certain mods shown in picture aren't included. Pics are easy to take.

Edit: also assign the price to the mods you don't want to remove but will if sold at current price. This is weird.

#19 31 days ago

As requested ad has been updated and new pics posted

#20 30 days ago

Last and final price drop it will not go lower so don't ask.

Will still entertain trades.

If it doesn't sell at this price in the next day or two then I will be trading it + cash for a Jaws. Maybe someone will want to buy that game from me

#21 29 days ago

Wasn’t this priced at $6200 a couple days ago and now it’s at 6800? Glwts bump

#22 29 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Wasn’t this priced at $6200 a couple days ago and now it’s at 6800? Glwts bump

Yes I am posting it now at what I think it’s value is and letting it sit til it sells.

No one wanted it at $5900 so this is the price and if sells it sells.

Will entertain trades as well.

#23 24 days ago

Ok trying one last time as my trade changed.

Need to sell or trade.

Price is firm and will not go lower.

Hit me with your trade offers and I may bite. Preference would be for a Maiden Premium but will entertain all offers.

Thanks

#24 24 days ago

Wish you were closer!! As much as I’m looking for a Ripley the apron & beacons are super sweet on this game. Good luck!

#25 24 days ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Wish you were closer!! As much as I’m looking for a Ripley the apron & beacons are super sweet on this game. Good luck!

No beacons in this deal unfortunately. Where I got the apron mod the beacons were lost. I think they can be pretty easily replaced with ones from Amazon but would need different connectors on the end.

It didn't matter to me as I was running the LED beacons that the LV uses and they were attached to the board in the game.

#26 24 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

No beacons in this deal unfortunately. Where I got the apron mod the beacons were lost. I think they can be pretty easily replaced with ones from Amazon but would need different connectors on the end.
It didn't matter to me as I was running the LED beacons that the LV uses and they were attached to the board in the game.

Still a good deal!!

#27 24 days ago

Great price and also a great game bump

#28 24 days ago

Small update - I have one of the beacons that goes with the apron mod and will of course include it with the game.

I have messaged evolution about how/where to get a second one. I would imagine it can be gotten from Amazon or something and would just need a new connector on the end to connect to the board for the apron.

#29 23 days ago

Final days bump.

This leaves on a trade (not a very good one) on Monday. Would really prefer to sell it outright in order to avoid selling what I am going to take in trade.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.