Alien Poker 17 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 16 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 15 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 12 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 13 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 11 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 10 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 07 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Alien Poker

Added: 2019-02-16 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 4 times (August 4th, 2019) • Ended: March 31st, 2022
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 1,600 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Professionally reconditioned 1980 Alien Poker pinball machine by Williams all the bulbs have been upgraded to LEDs.

The playfield has been completely gone through and every piece has been removed, cleaned, and touched up (if necessary). Absolutely everything on this machine has been inspected meticulously and then rechecked to ensure quality and durability. This machine plays awesome and will continue to for many years!

The original cabinet with original side art is in excellent condition; it has an original backglass in very good condition (see photos for close-ups); the original playfield has been touched up and meticulously cleaned and waxed; the flippers have been rebuilt; the rubbers are new; the original plastics are in very nice shape!

Local pickup is available (my zip code is 91320) or you can make arrangements to have it picked up. The pinball machine can be moved very easily - no stairs. I don't mind storing it (FREE) for a few weeks if you need to make shipping arrangements!

I am readily available to ship it by any means you prefer and will facilitate in any way I can. I can even help your shipper disassemble and load it.

I've used uship.com (easy and free to post ads with no commitment required) and found that if you post with a couple weeks lead time you'll get very good bids for transport and that the shippers take very good care of the items they ship. Make sure you explicitly state that you want them to ship a pinball machine and that they need to remove the legs and the head and blanket wrap (shrink wrap) for transport; as long as it's written in your ad they will bid it correctly and do it well!

I have a shipper I've used many times to deliver pinball machines for me in his Prius! I know crazy, but he's got it down to a science. He'll deliver anywhere in North America, he has an adventurous spirit and loves to drive around on the open road. Just let me know and I can put you in touch with him.

At first, I was very hesitant to purchase pinball machines, because I felt overwhelmed by the notion of arranging shipment. I was scared that something would go wrong with either the shipper or the buyer at pickup. But after several purchases, I've discovered that it's easier than picking it up myself. So I use a shipper even if I purchase a pinball machine close to home. Local movers will charge about $100 and send out a couple of guys on short notice with a huge truck and liftgate and deliver within 10 miles or so with no issues. While long-haul shipping companies will charge around $500 to ship it across the country.

So if you want this pinball machine in your home, buy it (Cash, Venmo, or PayPal) and I will try my best to help make it as smooth as possible for you.

Here are the specs:
The entire pinball machine with the head weighs about 250lbs.
The pinball cabinet is 51.5in x 22in x 19in
The head is 30.5in x 27.5in x 11in
The legs are removable, but if the legs and the head are not removed the pinball machine is about 70 inches at its tallest point.

Item photos

Alien Poker 01 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 02 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 03 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 04 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 05 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 06 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 07 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 08 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 09 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 10 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 11 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 12 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 13 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 14 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 15 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 16 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 17 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 18 (resized).jpg
Alien Poker 19 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are joeisuzu's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to joeisuzu's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Thousand Oaks, CA, US

#2 5 years ago

Ok I rarely critique a FS game but this game is far from refurbished? Picture 14 the playfield looks like broken glass?? If this is what 2400 looks like mine is going to be Priceless!!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok I rarely critique a FS game but this game is far from refurbished? Picture 14 the playfield looks like broken glass?? If this is what 2400 looks like mine is going to be Priceless!!

I second that, the use of the word "refurbished" is being used very loosely here.

#4 5 years ago

#6 5 years ago

lol refurbished... GTFO

#7 5 years ago

Please post who professionally reconditioned this pin so pinsiders could avoid him/her. Thanks in advance.

#8 5 years ago

These have to be before the "touchup" right? RIGHT?

#9 5 years ago

Thanks for letting this group know the legs are removable..................who would have thought such a thing? This is yet another example of a mis-matched ad on this site - much better luck on FB or some other median OP.

On a + note your ad is going to get continually bumped me thinks

#10 5 years ago

C'mon you don't want to see this game get shipped in a Prius?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

C'mon you don't want to see this game get shipped in a Prius?

Lol I did find That pitch comforting. 3 paragraphs about shipping and nothing about the restoration along with a first time poster says Warning Will Robinson!

#12 5 years ago

looks great, id be in at $800 all day!

#13 5 years ago

Even in Cali this price is ridiculous, as is the description of condition.
-Mike

11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg
#14 5 years ago
#15 5 years ago

I agree with others. I think you are closer to 900 for this one, rather than 2400. Sorry to burst your bubble. It does win for most crazed/cracked play field surface I have ever seen though so it's got that going for it!

#16 5 years ago

The instruction card itself looks refurbished, in any event . . .

#17 5 years ago

I think with a forum name of "joeisuzu" he's just messing with everyone.

"Joe Isuzu was a pathological liar who made outrageous and overinflated claims about Isuzu’s cars, with one commercial even casting him as the Boy Who Cried Wolf."
IMG_4999 (resized).JPGIMG_4999 (resized).JPG

#18 5 years ago

I don’t think so, it’s on fleabay for $2750 and $750 shipping.......not cool.

ebay.com link: 0

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I don’t think so, it’s on fleabay for $2750 and $750 shipping.......not cool.
ebay.com link

I had to add that to my watch list...lol

#20 5 years ago

I thought this machine looked familiar... It was mine about two years ago. From the pictures posted, it looks like nothing has been done to the playfield since I shopped it out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/54507

Edit: I took some more time to look at the photos: Since I put it up for sale, it looks like the plastics have been replaced, and the pop bumper skirts have also been replaced.

#21 5 years ago

So it only went up $2000?

#22 5 years ago

I mean there will be Alien poker playfields made this year, so if you could get this cheaper it can be restored and then probably be worth the 2400.

#23 5 years ago

Wow I have one and I didnt think it was worth more than 1100-1200 my playfield is in way nicer condition.

#24 5 years ago

why does the playfield look like shit? thought it was restored? Guess the 3 I sold for $500 fully working were the steal of the century. :/ If this is the case I need to put mine up for $5500. Might want to downplay it a bit.

More like:

Shopped alien poker. Nice players machine. 100% working. This is more on point.
14188445_10207615981219172_9209978931840579868_o (resized).jpg14188445_10207615981219172_9209978931840579868_o (resized).jpg14195280_10207615979379126_957971201923375733_o (resized).jpg14195280_10207615979379126_957971201923375733_o (resized).jpg

IMG_7712 (resized).JPGIMG_7712 (resized).JPG
#25 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why does the playfield look like shit? thought it was restored? Guess the 3 I sold for $500 fully working were the steal of the century. :/ If this is the case I need to put mine up for $5500.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I might have one of your old ones neo...

#26 5 years ago

About the same quality PF of the Alien Poker I picked up last summer for less than 10% of this asking price (drop target bank was missing). Playfield protectors aren't available for this game so I made my own (reference https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-made-a-playfield-protector-self-evaulation) and it plays fine. Now I'm on the list for the repro playfield so I'm thinking mine will be as nice as what CaptainNeo has posted above! It's a good game so getting the replacement 100% PF makes sense to me.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-poker-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.