Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0C4299E9-AEC6-476B-B927-AE1BA1075FAD (resized).png
IMG_7302 (resized).jpg
IMG_7301 (resized).jpg
IMG_7300 (resized).jpg
IMG_7299 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Alien LE #3 NIB W/ all the Extras

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-06-09 13:14:08 UTC • Ended: June 9th, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Rare opportunity to invest in a very rare pinball machine. This Alien LE #3 (ordered October 3rd. 2014) is unopened. The game was shipped to me on April 19, 2018 - the day before the doors closed at Heighway. It finally arrived at my home on June 7th, 2018. I ordered it with green trim, Roman glass and all the extras. You could be the first to set it up or store it in a clean dry place as a potential investment. I am aware of less than 5 LE's arriving in the States. I will spare you the details as to how much time, money and energy went into getting this game. Let's just say this has not been a profitable venture for me. I will listen to trades, but prefer the cash. My first preference is also to a local buyer.

Looking to get $13K OBO.

I also own Full Throttle LE#3 with the red cabinet and would consider offers if someone wanted the matching Heighway set of Limited Edition games. I would value the FTLE at about $5500 so about $18K for the set.

If I do not get close to asking price in the next 10 days, I will open the box and set up the game and play it.

Please send a PM with any questions or offers.

Peace and Love!
Jim

Item photos

IMG_7299 (resized).jpg
IMG_7300 (resized).jpg
IMG_7301 (resized).jpg
IMG_7302 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BackFlipper's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BackFlipper's stats page

Listing result

This was a distributor ad (NIB sales).

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sugar Grove, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#2 5 years ago

Alien for 12,500

#3 5 years ago

Man I would have to play it at least once. All that trouble and time , crack that baby open

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Alien for 12,500

Yeah, I'm not sure where the value lies but this is a rare NIB Alien with one of the latest build dates possible which means it has all of the updated hardware. If someone wants a new Alien with all of the latest fixes and hardware this is it.

#5 5 years ago

Wow, people were asking $20k for a Magic Girl this seems like a bargain. Not MY bargain but a bargain nonetheless. Machine will sell.

#6 5 years ago

Seller waited so long for this machine yet out it goes as soon as it arrives.Can’t blame him though with all the aura surrounding it.Good opportunity for a Collector who would like to own a really Rare machine NIB. Good Luck to Seller and Lucky Buyer.

#7 5 years ago

At that price, might as well just pry that box open now.

#8 5 years ago

Played one at VFW last month. Lots of shots and the sound was pretty great. GLWS!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Played one at VFW last month. Lots of shots and the sound was pretty great. GLWS!

Ditto here. I thought what a shame they went belly up, looked like it had great potential. Although the playfield was a little dark for me, given the right lighting conditions it's probably fine - it's a very sharp looking game! I kept forgetting the 3rd flipper because it was so dark! Likely in part due to the lighting at VFW.

Good luck selling BackFlip!

#10 5 years ago

I'll vouch for this seller. Purchase with confidence. Very reputable.
This is one of the LE's that were the last off the line so it'll probably like mine did which was near perfect.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I kept forgetting the 3rd flipper because it was so dark!

Wait till you turn the lights on and see there's a 4th flipper!!!

#12 5 years ago

Responded to everyone. Thanks for all of the interest. It will pretty much go to the first one who can arrange payment and pickup. My preference is that someone comes here to get it, but it is fully ready to ship if necessary. Best, Jim

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Seller waited so long for this machine yet out it goes as soon as it arrives.Can’t blame him though with all the aura surrounding it.Good opportunity for a Collector who would like to own a really Rare machine NIB. Good Luck to Seller and Lucky Buyer.

Do you still have your Alien? Looks like you did the same?

0C4299E9-AEC6-476B-B927-AE1BA1075FAD (resized).png0C4299E9-AEC6-476B-B927-AE1BA1075FAD (resized).png
#14 5 years ago

Game is sold. Payment received. Thank you to everyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-le-3-nib-w-all-the-extras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.