Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 9,200

for sale

For sale: Alien

Added: April 26th, 2018 Ended: April 29th, 2018
Condition: NOB - New out of box (first owner)

Item description

Perfect condition Alien Manufacturered in November of 2017. This game has all the updated stuff including the newer boards and 1.1 Codeset(1.2 is coming).

Also has the updated and corrected Scoop.

Includes additional parts:

1. Extra Facehuggers
2. Extra LED lights
3. Extra Scoop.

The machine is flawless and plays beautifully.

Pictures to come.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 9,200

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Highland Park, IL, US

Seller insights

These are Ilushka85's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Ilushka85's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Selling already? I recall you mentioned you really enjoyed the game in the Alien thread?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Selling already?

It appears so! I have a hunch anyway, since he made a for sale ad.

#4 2 years ago

Wow, I'm flattered to have rated such a quick response from Pinside's very own omnipresent snarky comment generator.

For the seller though (and as someone who's been very interested in the game for a long time), since you've discussed the build quality of the machine elsewhere, I was just wondering if you were wanting to get rid of it primarily because you were now concerned about the longevity of the parts versus whether you're just getting tired of playing it or something. People's opinions on both points seem somewhat mixed, so I thought I'd ask yours.

Guess I should have made that more clear.

#5 2 years ago

It will be interesting to see what happens to the value of these. My guess is that they will go up and become highly collectible like TBL. Of course, I could be dead wrong. Only time will tell. Either way, GLWS!

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Wow, I'm flattered to have rated such a quick response from Pinside's very own omnipresent snarky comment generator.
For the seller though (and as someone who's been very interested in the game for a long time), since you've discussed the build quality of the machine elsewhere, I was just wondering if you were wanting to get rid of it primarily because you were now concerned about the longevity of the parts versus whether you're just getting tired of playing it or something. People's opinions on both points seem somewhat mixed, so I thought I'd ask yours.
Guess I should have made that more clear.

I had zero issue keeping both Alien and FullT running on route for literally years combined. I dont see any reason for concern if someone is a half decent tech or knows someone that it.

Quoted from gweempose:

It will be interesting to see what happens to the value of these. My guess is that they will go up and become highly collectible like TBL. Of course, I could be dead wrong. Only time will tell. Either way, GLWS!

I would agree. If TBL is selling for 15k, I would assume Alien is headed the same way.

*I dont own one and dont care either way, but it is still a damn fun game, esp on newest code.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My guess is that they will go up and become highly collectible like TBL. Of course, I could be dead wrong. Only time will tell.

So many unknowns to predict. I'm not saying this would happen, but hypothetically, if another manufacturer picked the IP for this up and reworked the design to be more supportable for the long term, this versions value would drop like a hot potato. On the other hand, if these units are all that will ever come of this game and the board designs get into public hands and reproduced, the prices could certainly go up quite a bit. Its a gamble for sure.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I had zero issue keeping both Alien and FullT running on route for literally years combined. I dont see any reason for concern if someone is a half decent tech or knows someone that it.

Can't speak to Alien, but my Full Throttle was a real handful to keep going on route. In fact, it was the most unreliable game I have ever placed on location, even more unreliable than an early build WOZ. Just posting this in case some people might think that all Full Throttles will be easy to keep up and running, YMMV.

#9 2 years ago

Will the factory warranty be transferable?

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Will the factory warranty be transferable?

#11 2 years ago

Does the sale of this fine machine contain the tears of pinsides very own investors? They're harvested in every penny you get for this game.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside