IMG_1076 (resized).JPG
IMG_0962 (resized).JPG
IMG_0959 (resized).JPG
IMG_0949 (resized).JPG
IMG_0945 (resized).JPG
IMG_0943 (resized).JPG
IMG_0938 (resized).JPG
IMG_0937 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Alien

Added: 2017-06-04 02:23:25 UTC • Ended: June 6th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,500

Open for offers

I have an Alien Pinball machine. Like all of the 10-15 that have been released so far it isn't perfect. Mine does include the Xenomorph head. The tongue comes out too often so it has been disabled but it is there. I have no information on what is going on at Heighway Pinball but I bought the game for location and my league we are starting and I just don't trust it to work well enough on location. I have been contacted by employees of Heighway both in US and Europe and have been told the buyout/investment is legit and my game will be taken care of to become full production machine. I'm looking to trade for Ruby Red WoZ with 2.0 board set or willing to sell. No idea on price as realistically this could just become a standard machine readily available or it could become extremely limited so feel free to make me an offer. I have the same LED lighting inconsistencies as other alien machines. My left side cabinet lighting had a short and has been disconnected. It is a three foot 12v led strip readily available from many LED distributors to replace. It has the large upgraded back box LCD screen and the inner art blades with lighting although that lighting can cause a slight feed back with the speakers. I've been told it goes away after a few minutes of being powered up but I simply disconnected that as well. There is also a small chip near the playfield lcd screen (pics included) that happened while it was in use at the texas pinball festival. It was mylared immediately following the show. I have added lock washers to the LCD mounting bracket so it doesn't become unlevel again. I have been told that my playfield would be replaced but again no idea what's going on now. The magnet and scoop have also been mylared as well as both ramp ball drops. Game was just put on location today so that some friends could have access to it for a few days before it's gone. Has approximately 1100 plays total when checking audits today and I put 60 credits on there for them to enjoy. It was down to 43 when I just left the location. Has been waxed and cleaned twice in between those plays. Several hours of gameplay footage on my YouTube channel.

Any questions or offers feel free to get ahold of me. Thanks.

________@_________ [email removed] or cell ###-###-#### [phone number removed]

Item photos

IMG_0937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0938 (resized).JPG
IMG_0943 (resized).JPG
IMG_0945 (resized).JPG
IMG_0949 (resized).JPG
IMG_0959 (resized).JPG
IMG_0962 (resized).JPG
IMG_1076 (resized).JPG
IMG_1095 (resized).JPG
IMG_1126 (resized).JPG
IMG_1304 (resized).JPG
IMG_1487 (resized).JPG
8AD5850C-83A7-4063-BBD9-A6864A5C77BB (resized).jpg
IMG_1491 (resized).JPG
IMG_1511 (resized).JPG
IMG_1510 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Tsskinne's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Tsskinne's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lafayette, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

In a year from now it will either be $20k and 1 out of less than 10 produced....or a $6k rushed prototype. But even if it's the latter, my guess is that it will be 3 months before Heighway gets up to speed on production.
This game may not be ready for location, but should make a great game at home. GLWTS!

Yep I've had it at home for months and it's good. I've been told it will be done right by me to make it a productions machine whatever that means but my league starts up June 15th and I don't see Heighway getting me anything by then. Happy to work with new owner as well as continued communication with Heighway and Cointaker who was my distributor to get everything taken care of.

#16 6 years ago

I'll snap some under playfield pictures when I head to bar in a bit.

Heighway has said the LED lighting issues stem from the towers they used for the GI that contain multiple bulbs. They are supposed to have changed the style and be sending me those. Again no time from though and I don't know if any of the games shipped have had the new correct bulbs. Additionally because all the bulbs go directly into the boards they are a fairly decent pain in the ass to install. Nothing major but it's certainly not as easy as your traditional 44 or 555 sockets.

Again game is at public location so if anyone really has that big of concerns please feel free to come check it out. I was also. It aware 40+ had been made, as it sure seems to be a whole lot less than that based on those who have acknowledge owning it, but it it's 40+ I do think that is a better sign for Heighway's future than I had initially imagined.

#20 6 years ago

Deal is made, game is spoken for. Good luck to other Alien owners and those still on the list. Can't speak highly enough about team USA for Heighway pinball they have made a great game and have been incredibly helpful through ownership and he regime change. Hope hey can turn things around in the U.K.

#23 6 years ago

Game traded away successfully. Best of luck to Heighway and current Alien owners. Hope it all shakes out for the positive in near future.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-1?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.