• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E0333199-D93B-4EFC-90AF-76812035F0CD (resized).png
E7FC01E7-8711-4737-8F5B-2E3E68E1C51D (resized).png
A17D3278-4EDB-4E05-B8E3-7B42FCF1979D (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#21 4 years ago

Nice alien hug out.

#33 4 years ago

Alien parts do add up. Hell - mine is perfect, later run, no issues but i've spent close to 2k in parts to have everything just in case (as they lay in storage, unopened). Peace of mind is worth it to me. After my absolute tear of pinball machines in the past 2 years (prob over 50 in and out), it's the best pinball game out there period (better than POTC JJP) so happy to do so.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

That's surprising to hear. Is it the theme that pushing it past JJPPOTC? I mean pirates is packed with features, has a unique layout, and super deep code. Alien seems like half the game in comparison. This is coming from someone who would still like to own one. Its a long standing dream theme for me.

For me it's theme, integration and the modes actually play different and seem unique (similar to hobbit). These are three things that hold me back on POTC (and I own it). Music/sound effects is also better on Alien - possibly the best out there. Speaking of hobbit, Alien is like hobbit with a better theme and a much better layout but it carrys the same strengths such as mode play, music and integration. Hobbit layout for me was a killer.

As for it playing like a clunker, that's typical of someone like that poster who prob hasn't even played it or played it once at a show. The alien layout is completely original so if you haven't played before, it's hard to really find flow. For those that have played a lot of it, it def has flow and feels great. I just love the fresh shots. It's def not a Richie game but it's no where near a clunker.

Again - I'm been through many games. Alien is #1 and it's not even close. When I sell that game is when I'm out of the hobby or the price is just too insane to pass up.

#39 4 years ago

David is the man. Super talented.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

So the rumors keep saying. Last big rumor on here said it would be announced a month ago... some announcement. Rumor mill has also said tbl would be remade. That mmr would get an xl display kit. Am loving the latest spooky making evil dead too.

Tex is literally the rumor at this point. No one in this entire world will corroborate what he's saying and his timeline keeps slipping BUT I like Tex and his enthusiasm around this so let's see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-13?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.