• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E0333199-D93B-4EFC-90AF-76812035F0CD (resized).png
E7FC01E7-8711-4737-8F5B-2E3E68E1C51D (resized).png
A17D3278-4EDB-4E05-B8E3-7B42FCF1979D (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ilushka85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Any movement on this from the newbie?
Free bump.

Guy backed out of a deal. Game is a super early build and the pf screen is broken and non functional with unknown issue.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Wow. I had no idea that Alien prices were going south like this. 11K OBO? And no buyers yet??
I mean, I suspected they would, given a variety of reasons, but not this soon. Did I miss something?

Guys he traded it for a bm66 premium.

This game is serial number 32 very early with non working screen in playfield. It’s all a standard not an le

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

From what I have seen, upgrading the early Alien pins to be equal to the later Alien pins requires at least $1,000 in parts and then the skills to install all these parts. If the cabinet, displays and playfield look good, looks like it would be worth it.
Aaron
FAST Pinball
[quoted image]

Worth it ? standard aliens have been selling for 10-12k no more. Only le have sold for more. Also the pf display does not work on this.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

PF display is an off the shelf pc display plugged into a port on a computer (Can't remember which one because the zbox has 3 different styles for some reason and each display corresponds to a specific one). My guess is that the cable is loose for power since the run off a usb hub that is ziptied to a rail under the pf. Even if the display was bad you are under 100 to replace the whole thing. It really is small potatoes. This isn't custom hardware.
Aron, you are missing the control board for the tongue and (available on ebay for 77 shipped to the us) and the leds to replace. After that add in new display cables and new usb cables. 1000 is about right. I should know I've dropped almost 900 and just need the leds to do mine.

So it will be maybe 1000 to get it about right... and that still makes it 10-12k assuming rest is perfect. Pinside Market shows that standard aliens have gone in that range. It still is not 20k

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Your 10k aliens are overseas and you have two sales on pinside for that. The us side of things have been 13k+ for SE's. So no, not 10-12k assuming the rest is perfect. 13k+
You want a 10k alien, then spend 1300 or so in shipping. Then pay import fees because it wasn't made in the us. You still end up with a 13k alien. this is if the buyer is taking usd otherwise more for conversion fees.

There is no import duty on pinball machines from Europe that were made in uk coming to us. I have done it with multiple most recently in January.

All of the 13k ones sold on Pinside had spare parts of sorts. Pull up the list.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

There is no import duty on pinball machines from Europe that were made in uk coming to us. I have done it with multiple most recently in January.
All of the 13k ones sold on Pinside had spare parts of sorts. Pull up the list.

And if import duty applied coming for pinball machine it would apply to this game as well ... its in Canada a foreign country.... but again it doesn't because the duty on pinball machines to the US is 0%

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I saw, the parts piles weren't that big. I did my homework before I got mine. Dug through all the sales on here.
If you want to say this is a 10k game. Go buy one for 10k off someone in the us. Until then if you want one in NA that works 100 percent on later production code the cheapest they have been offered is 13k.
Not saying this one is 13k. It needs work and a big chunk of change, but your math is off.

How is my math off? you are saying a perfect example is 13k.... This one needs unknown amount of work and for a fact the display does not work, prior owner told him it needs new hardware to fix the display (is that a new display? maybe? is it a new pc? maybe? is it a graphics card? maybe) we don't know. All im saying is this is a partially working Alien and it is in Canada. The owner does not know anything about alien and can just turn it on and show u it generally works. Also it is known this is an early run serial #32 take that for what it means. If you think it is worth more than 10k... then you should buy it for 10k considering he is trading it for a 7k game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ilushka85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-13?tu=Ilushka85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.