Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1996 (resized).JPG
IMG_4630 (resized).JPG
IMG_4928 (resized).JPG
IMG_4678 (resized).JPG
IMG_4858 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigdaddy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#57 5 years ago

Also keep in mind as Mark had touched on, that even though 11.5k (out of my personal price range) appears high, some guys (like Mark) have at least that much into their game. 1.5k deposit that was stolen by HW and then ~10k shipped for an LE out of Australia. So 11.5k is basically breaking even and not exactly lining pockets of some Alien owners out there. Some other guys paid in full and lost it all when HW folded, they paid in full again to get their game. At the end of the day, why wouldn't someone sell their game at what the market is willing to pay?? I know we all want to be super cool guys, but leaving cash on the table for the sake of coolness, eventually leaves you with little cash for new games.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You would be a fool to leave money on the table if market demands it. Completely agree.

I'm not sure people are reading this thread entirely..... Oh well.

I read the entire thread. The seller sold his game at full ask (presumably) and has ample backup buyers, all within a few hours of listing. Other alien owners chimed in that the new owner is going to be happy because its a great game, and were accused of price pumping. I really just think that Alien owners have become somewhat of a tight nit community since they have had to rely 100% on each other for parts and support, so I'm not surprised to see them chime in on the sale thread. I really can't see where there was ever a problem to begin with. Like you, I wish I had one in my game room right now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigdaddy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-10?tu=bigdaddy07 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.