37 days ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by Ryanx0r
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 37 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle spot 139

Added: March 17th, 2019 Ended: March 26th, 2019
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

Spot number 139 ,$1000 deposit is with spooky. Here is you chance to get a low number and save a little money . I already have machine number 45 in my basement , picked it up last week. Open to reasonable offers. I paid 375.00 for the spot plus 50.00 to list the ad, thats 425.00

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

This was a distributor ad (NIB sales).

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Aurora, IL, US

Seller insights

These are Dave_rautio's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Dave_rautio's stats page

#2 37 days ago

What are the models on this? Which is your pre order? Are they all the same? Butter cab? Etc?

#3 37 days ago

Done in a month?

I’m #62 and not expecting before end of April.

#4 37 days ago

I'll give you $375. for it. I made a deal for this machine and asked if I could send a check instead of PayPal. Was told yes, asked for name and address and got crickets. It took 3 days for the first response so I figured the name and address were still forthcoming. Guess not,, no big deal as I think itll be better, cheaper,, and sooner to pick one up on the slightly used market. The dick side of me hopes you get no more than $375.
(Edit) changed "not to be a dick" to the dick side of me.

#5 37 days ago
Quoted from tp:

I'll give you $375. for it. I made a deal for this machine and asked if I could send a check instead of PayPal. Was told yes, asked for name and address and got crickets. It took 3 days for the first response so I figured the name and address were still forthcoming. Guess not,, no big deal as I think itll be better, cheaper,, and sooner to pick one up on the slightly used market. Not to be a dick but I hope you have to settle on $375. to sell it.

Yeah that’s shady af. Also, this will not be ready in a month.

#6 37 days ago
Quoted from tp:

I'll give you $375. for it. I made a deal for this machine and asked if I could send a check instead of PayPal. Was told yes, asked for name and address and got crickets. It took 3 days for the first response so I figured the name and address were still forthcoming. Guess not,, no big deal as I think itll be better, cheaper,, and sooner to pick one up on the slightly used market. The dick side of me hopes you get no more than $375.
(Edit) changed "not to be a dick" to the dick side of me.

I assumed you had passed on buying the spot just like numerous other tire kickers since you didn't respond for a couple days. This guy bought it via PayPal before you ever responded again asking for an address. All I told you was that I wouldn't transfer the spot until the check had cleared...

As for this post, I hope he gets less than $375. To any potential buyer of this spot, that is all he paid for it. I find this pretty amusing to be honest and it is pretty clear where the market is with this game right now.

#7 37 days ago

Buying up RZ spots on the cheap for speculation?

#8 37 days ago
Quoted from Ryanx0r:

I assumed you had passed on buying the spot just like numerous other tire kickers since you didn't respond for a couple days. This guy bought it via PayPal before you ever responded again asking for an address. All I told you was that I wouldn't transfer the spot until the check had cleared...
As for this post, I hope he gets less than $375. To any potential buyer of this spot, that is all he paid for it. I find this pretty amusing to be honest and it is pretty clear where the market is with this game right now.

And to be clear on my end....no hard feelings whatsoever towards you....honest... Kinda feel like I dodged a bullet as I can probably pick one up sooner and avoid thousand $ in shipping and taxes.

#9 37 days ago
Quoted from tp:

And to be clear on my end....no hard feelings whatsoever towards you....honest... Kinda feel like I dodged a bullet as I can probably pick one up sooner and avoid thousand $ in shipping and taxes.

I agree, I would wait to get one used and save thousands when the price inevitably drops on these.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside