Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
2D3C2E71-B2F7-4AD7-BF96-B7D4072FBB37 (resized).jpeg
C18F6CA1-4B1C-4472-9DDF-0B83721E3F9B (resized).jpeg
F7E4C7FE-9844-4E06-9B5D-AA0D7A8EB1D2 (resized).jpeg
9A8B6552-80B2-4FF5-9466-B69F639081FE (resized).jpeg
8524C592-03A7-416E-A83E-A71E1EDE6A69 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle

Added: 2018-10-25 21:26:25 UTC • Ended: October 28th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,600 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Game has 12 plays on it. Bought it to operate, but have decided not to go that route. Has the following upgrades from the factory:

Shaker
Knocker
Side art blades
Plastic protectors

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like specific pics.

Located 20 miles east of the Twin Cities.

Prefer local pickup/delivery, but willing to ship at the buyers expense and arrangement.

Item photos

9A8B6552-80B2-4FF5-9466-B69F639081FE (resized).jpeg
8524C592-03A7-416E-A83E-A71E1EDE6A69 (resized).jpeg
F7E4C7FE-9844-4E06-9B5D-AA0D7A8EB1D2 (resized).jpeg
C18F6CA1-4B1C-4472-9DDF-0B83721E3F9B (resized).jpeg
2D3C2E71-B2F7-4AD7-BF96-B7D4072FBB37 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are DG_Amuse's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DG_Amuse's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Minneapolis, MN, US

#2 5 years ago

First one for sale used? If you were closer I might be in on this

#3 5 years ago

I'm bummed I won't get to play one on route now. I don't see anybody else locally stepping up to route one of these.

If anyone is on the fence about buying this, rest assured this is 100% legit and exactly what he says it is. The OP is well known locally here, a super nice guy and he has done a ton for the local pinball scene.

#4 5 years ago

I’m also very sad it won’t be at Tilt as that’s where I expected to be able to play it. Now I doubt I’ll be able too. Great seller, GLWS.

#5 5 years ago

I was looking for this game and hoping this was there when I was in town a few weeks ago.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

I was looking for this game and hoping this was there when I was in town a few weeks ago.

Buy it. That way it will always be in town.

#7 5 years ago

Weird, wonder what happened at game 12.

#9 5 years ago

Glws. Really fun game!

We have one on route in Madison is anyone wants to play one in the region.

#10 5 years ago

Really wish that you were closer!

#11 5 years ago

Nice deal...but I'm out room dammit. I need to move a few out.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Weird, wonder what happened at game 12.

If you look closely, it looks like only 7 games and 21 balls were actually played. 12 games started.

#13 5 years ago

Is this not a good game to put on route? Thought that was the reason operators got their games sooner than everyone else...

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Is this not a good game to put on route? Thought that was the reason operators got their games sooner than everyone else...

My understanding is TILT is full with great earning games. As a hobby operator, you rarely take out a known entity for something just because it is new.
We have passed on all sorts of stuff because we already have things that are 'earning' that space.

John is really smart about what he puts out.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

My understanding is TILT is full with great earning games. As a hobby operator, you rarely take out a known entity for something just because it is new.
We have passed on all sorts of stuff because we already have things that are 'earning' that space.
John is really smart about what he puts out.

List of games currently @ TILT

https://www.tiltpinballbar.com/games/

#16 5 years ago

yup, A plus list of route games and diversity.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

already have things that are 'earning' that space.

I get your reasoning. I'm interested to hear the seller's reasoning. Don't know how it will earn until you try..

Many people have very little time on this game (zero time if you don't go to shows) and would like to try it out. That was supposed to be the point of operators getting their games first!

#18 5 years ago

I’ve pumped a few quarters into the one at Wizard’s World in Huntertown near Ft Wayne. Great game!

#19 5 years ago

Has anyone been in contact or had PMs replied from seller?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I get your reasoning. I'm interested to hear the seller's reasoning. Don't know how it will earn until you try..
Many people have very little time on this game (zero time if you don't go to shows) and would like to try it out. That was supposed to be the point of operators getting their games first!

If John thought it would earn for him, it would be out there. He knows his market. Outside of Rob Zombie, I can't think of a new mainstream game in the last 5 years that has come out that he hasn't purchased...not to mention all the "A" list Bally / Williams games he has bought. He already sold Houdini, even the often loved TNA has already come and gone from Tilt. There's just too many new games coming out and too many games that still earn well and not enough space for them all.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Don't know how it will earn until you try..

hiltons had his on route for over a month. whats his experience been re: whether ACNC is tearing it up on route in the self proclaimed location hotbed of madison, wi? does the guillotine do anything yet? perhaps the OP, now that he has had an opportunity to actually play/witness the game in action, has concluded the game may not be compatible with his customers. still, hard to believe that putting NEW pinball games on location wont lead to a short term spike in coin drop, but if hilton says that can happen, it must be true.

#22 5 years ago

That's too bad. So many barcades have such similar lineups. I think they have great appeal to the masses, but I prefer locations with some weird stuff. I have decent access to Spooky titles, but I would have though that might be the type of game others would seek it out to play.

#23 5 years ago

Impressive, you must have to put an effort into having cumulative score vote below zero.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#24 5 years ago

lpeters82 I would love it if they didn’t have the Pinside top 10-20 everywhere but most people don’t own pinball machines and want to play those games. I agree with you and understand routers dilemma.

#25 5 years ago

Yeah, I get it too. When I was first getting started, I would love finding those A-list games on location. Now, I'll pass those to play statistically inferior games. Don't get me wrong, I still like those A-list games, I just know that I won't have any trouble finding them on location down the road.

#26 5 years ago

quoting lpeters82 from 10.26.2018
======================
"My take is that Spooky is in no rush to sell out. Currently on their line are there number one and number two selling games. Perhaps they would just assume spend their time making games and updating coding before prioritizing a professional video. As it is, Spooky already has a lot of sold games to make. Why spend time to show off an unfinished product, just to add customers to the end of an already long list. Didn't Charlie say something to this effect? Something about, how having so many machines to build is a good problem to have, but it's still a problem none the less."
======================

im not here trying to win a rainbow unicorn trophy. im on the side of seeing that people get their games and holding people to their word. you know, like reality. if that gets me downvotes and sub-forum ejects, so be it. im not a scoreboard watcher, or someone trying to get conscientious community posters like myself into trouble. ill leave that up to guys like you and hilton.

by your own admission acnc is still an unfinished product. i dont believe anyone, yourself included, buyer or not, would have believed we would be where we are today [nearly nov] given what people were told to expect back in march and throughout the summer. the oft repeated comments in your above recent post strike me as patronizing to those who have been waiting for games and/or gameplay video. took them a lot longer than expected, but people are beginning to understand.

you are correct charlie has plenty of machines to build, and as you said, one of the two of them isnt truly finished. his plans for maintaining 'controlled growth' have already been exceeded. still, that doesnt stop people from speculating about scotty d's haunted house party coming in 2020. talk about people getting ahead of themselves rather than focusing on the current task at hand.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

quoting lpeters82 from 10.26.2018
======================
"My take is that Spooky is in no rush to sell out. Currently on their line are there number one and number two selling games. Perhaps they would just assume spend their time making games and updating coding before prioritizing a professional video. As it is, Spooky already has a lot of sold games to make. Why spend time to show off an unfinished product, just to add customers to the end of an already long list. Didn't Charlie say something to this effect? Something about, how having so many machines to build is a good problem to have, but it's still a problem none the less."
======================

im not here trying to win a rainbow unicorn trophy. im on the side of seeing that people get their games and holding people to their word. you know, like reality. if that gets me downvotes and sub-forum ejects, so be it. im not a scoreboard watcher, or someone trying to get conscientious community posters like myself into trouble. ill leave that up to guys like you and hilton.
by your own admission acnc is still an unfinished product. i dont believe anyone, yourself included, buyer or not, would have believed we would be where we are today [nearly nov] given what people were told to expect back in march and throughout the summer. the oft repeated comments in your above recent post strike me as patronizing to those who have been waiting for games and/or gameplay video. took them a lot longer than expected, but people are beginning to understand.
you are correct charlie has plenty of machines to build, and as you said, one of the two of them isnt truly finished. his plans for maintaining 'controlled growth' have already been exceeded. still, that doesnt stop people from speculating about scotty d's haunted house party coming in 2020. talk about people getting ahead of themselves rather than focusing on the current task at hand.

Seems like you have a hard-on for Spooky, why don't you have some discussion in the Spooky sub-forum? Oh wait....

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Seems like you have a hard-on for Spooky, why don't you have some discussion in the Spooky sub-forum? Oh wait....

Spooky pins are great value pins, I hear you can get a RZ for $3800-4000.

#29 5 years ago

Oh boy. He’s back. Let the bashing begin...and drama. Since I have money down on ACNC, I have a say. If I didn’t have skin in the game, there would be no reason to worry about the situation...unless I just like to cause drama. BTW. Charlie/Spooky has my full support and patience.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Seems like you have a hard-on for Spooky

what do you mean?
i basically echoed/agreed with info/comments provided by lpeters82.
he said the game is unfinished and that charlie is currently swamped.
he apparently knows charlie personally, if not works with him.
go after him if you dont like what he said.
i added: kinda silly to talk about something years out vs currently pressing.
why not spend time watching the 5 vids/2 hrs of shooting the game posted this week.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Where? Sign me up for another!

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Please provided the add. I would like to look into this.

#33 5 years ago

is this still available

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

why not spend time watching the 5 vids/2 hrs of shooting the game posted this week.

Game is looking great - GLWTS

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alice-cooper-s-nightmare-castle-5?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.