IMG_5796 (resized).jpg
IMG_5795 (resized).jpg
IMG_5794 (resized).jpg
IMG_5793 (resized).jpg
IMG_5791 (resized).jpg
IMG_5790 (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
IMG_5789 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Airborne Avenger

Added: 2016-12-29 18:55:46 UTC • Ended: January 12th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 700

Overall a very nice example. Backglass in good condition and signed by Steve Ritchie. Game is shopped out and clean, playfield is nice with little wear.

Displays were rebuilt about two years ago. Flipper assemblies were replaced with Atari kits that remove the old rotary flipper mechs and instead use a traditional mech with coil.

Game is currently not working! I *think* some board headers need reflowed solder. However, I do not know what the problem is and I provide no warranty. Game is sold as-is. I just have too many projects and too little space so I am not inclined to finish this game off.

Asking $700 and prefer not to ship, local pick up in Folsom, CA (Sacramento area).

Item photos

IMG_5789 (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
IMG_5790 (resized).jpg
IMG_5791 (resized).jpg
IMG_5793 (resized).jpg
IMG_5794 (resized).jpg
IMG_5795 (resized).jpg
IMG_5796 (resized).jpg
IMG_5798 (resized).jpg
IMG_5797 (resized).jpg
IMG_5799 (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).jpg
IMG_5802 (resized).jpg
IMG_5801 (resized).jpg
IMG_5803 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are CCPL's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CCPL's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Folsom, CA, US

#2 7 years ago

Good seller, asset to the pinball community. Deal with confidence.

1 week later
#3 7 years ago

Anybody interested in this title? First Steve Ritchie game!

#4 7 years ago

It's tough to get more than $200-300 in a non-working state no matter how nice it looks, unfortunately.

The game mostly uses edge connectors, so the reflowing trick doesn't do much for atari games. The boards usually need other repairs.

If it were in working order, then you could probably get around your asking price.

Flippers.com repairs atari boards, and there's someone on ebay who keeps advertising board repairs, but I haven't really heard yet if anyone has given that a try.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's tough to get more than $200-300 in a non-working state no matter how nice it looks, unfortunately.
The game mostly uses edge connectors, so the reflowing trick doesn't do much for atari games. The boards usually need other repairs.
If it were in working order, then you could probably get around your asking price.
Flippers.com repairs atari boards, and there's someone on ebay who keeps advertising board repairs, but I haven't really heard yet if anyone has given that a try.

Gotcha. Too much for non-working. I will go back and look at it and adjust as necessary. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-airborne-avenger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.