View topic image gallery

IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG
IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1030.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I am selling my AFM, game has 800 plays on new PF and is rock solid . I bought the game with 300 plays on it in 2009.

Game has new plastic as well as plastic protectors , pinbits strobe light,other than that it is a stock game .

Cabinet is original with no fade but has some small bumps and scratches. Back box has the late model light sockets in the light tub, the same ones like MB and MM have .

From the crazy prices these are going for, this seem like a fair deal for what you get . 100% working plug and play,no worries .

I would rather have someone come and look at it in person but will ship if need be , locals get first dibs as it is easier !

Thanks

Jim

IMG_1030.JPGIMG_1030.JPG IMG_1032.JPGIMG_1032.JPG IMG_1035.JPGIMG_1035.JPG IMG_1039.JPGIMG_1039.JPG IMG_1042.JPGIMG_1042.JPG IMG_1040.JPGIMG_1040.JPG

#2 11 years ago

My god that's a nice looking pin

#3 11 years ago

Trades with $$$?

#4 11 years ago

it needed a new PF after < 800 plays?

#5 11 years ago

Very fair price and from someone the entire community knows is an expert at making these kosher.
If I was looking to buy any machine getting one from Jim would be my first choice.

#6 11 years ago

He said " 800 plays on new PF "

Good luck on the sale, looks nice...

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

He said " 800 plays on new PF "

Thank you and that is correct . I bought this game with the new PF installed .

Jim

#8 11 years ago

Wow,
Looks very nice... there sure have been a lot of nice AFM selling lately.. if I wasn't taking delivery of my MM from TC tomorrow, I'd buy it in a heart beat.. need to lay low on super premium machines for a little while
Good Luck

#9 11 years ago

Good luck w/ the sale Jim.

#10 11 years ago

On the whole I have decided I want a more modern collection; however, this game is a big weak spot for me and it looks great. I wish Jim lived in Houston/Dallas instead of Park City...I'd love to go check out this machine. Anyway, good luck with the sale.

#11 11 years ago

This price seems very reasonable for this game. Especially compared to the 9500$ CV in Michigan.
Good luck w the sale.

#12 11 years ago

I don't live with them hippies .. I am way south in St George,Utah 100 miles from Las Vegas ,NV

Jim

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I don't live with them hippies .. I am way south in St George,Utah 100 miles from Las Vegas ,NV

Jim

Ha! Sorry about that. I was on the phone with someone in Park City while I was typing that . . . between being on the phone with them and seeing you were from Utah . . . well, I turned you into a hippie. LOL

#14 11 years ago

Jim,
I know exactly where you're at.. just a short drive from a slice of heaven..
Zion National Park.. I miss it.
Anyway if you don't sell this... stay in touch and I'll have funds again soon..

#15 11 years ago

Wish I was closer.....

#16 11 years ago

I'm shocked that this is still available. It looks very nice, Jim. Thank you for putting one up at a decent price (considering where routed one have been lately).

If I didn't have a beautiful one myself, I'd be calling you for this one. Good luck with your sale!

-M

#17 11 years ago

Very nice game Jim--and very fairly priced for fellow hobbyists.

Kudos to you.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Wish I was closer.....

It's only about a 6 hour drive. This AFM should be sold by now with what some of the beaters are selling for. Good luck with your sale.

#19 11 years ago

Nice looking example best of luck with sale.

#20 11 years ago

Never hesitate to buy anything Jim s selling, his games are first rate. I only wish I had the $$$ to buy this and I would have already been on my way up to get it. Jim if you ever want to sell your BK2K or DH let me know. 8-)

#21 11 years ago

PM sent

#22 11 years ago

Knew you were contemplating putting it on the market- didn't know if you were going to go through with it.

Good luck with the sale, I know the buyer will be happy.

#23 11 years ago

I have seen and played this and it's as nice as you will find. Plus Jim is a great guy !

#24 11 years ago

bump!

No takers yet, Jim? Thought this would fly out of your garage at that price.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

bump!
No takers yet, Jim? Thought this would fly out of your garage at that price.

I'm super surprised it has not. Wish selling kidneys was quicker

#26 11 years ago

Great price considering it has a new playfield!! Surprised it's still available.

#27 11 years ago

Its only been up a day or two. It will sell at that price soon I am sure. Great looking machine.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Its only been up a day or two. It will sell at that price soon I am sure. Great looking machine.

Ya, i am pretty sure it will, too. Just wanted to bump it.

#29 11 years ago

If I had the cash, this would already be on its way to me

#30 11 years ago

Somebody buy this awesome game!

#31 11 years ago

Sale pending . Thanks to all that inquired .

Jim

#32 11 years ago

Congrats, Jim. Is somebody picking it up (not that it's any of my business)? You would have sold that much more quickly around my neck o' the woods, i suspect.

#33 11 years ago

It has only been a week, and yes it is some what local .

Jim

#34 11 years ago

I wanted to thank Jim, it was great meeting him and Kenny and checking out their shop. He is a great guy to deal with. Me and the machine made it back in one piece so I guess that is good.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from mpatricksp:

I wanted to thank Jim, it was great meeting him and Kenny and checking out their shop. He is a great guy to deal with. Me and the machine made it back in one piece so I guess that is good.

Back at you Mike , Thanks for making my life easy! Enjoy the AFM !

Jim

#36 11 years ago

Congrats on the pick up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 21.50
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-afm-in-southern-utah-799900-new-pf-installed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.