New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 143099)

For sale: AFM FS- Atlanta

By mozach

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by loanguy7171973
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

afm2.jpg
afm.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,500

for sale

AFM FS- Atlanta

Added: October 12th, 2015 Ended: November 12th, 2015

Item description

Really nice AFM for sale or maybe trade. Has new decals, black armor from back alley, LEDs in inserts with the LED OCD board installed, Bill Ung saucer mod. No wear on playfield. Looking for newer Stern LEs, but not limited to that.

Pics here:

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/kthoman23/library/Attack%20from%20Mars

Item photos

image.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Peachtree City, GA, US

Seller insights

These are mozach's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mozach's stats page

#2 4 years ago

This is my old Afm it was nice when I had it but what Kevin has done with it put it over the top!Whoever buys this will be very happy with it

#3 4 years ago

PM Sent.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

This is my old Afm it was nice when I had it but what Kevin has done with it put it over the top!Whoever buys this will be very happy with it

Thanks Ryan. I love it and will miss it. But just don't play it like I used to. May be time for someone else to enjoy it.

#5 4 years ago

You know my opinion, keep it bro

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

It's definitely a possibility. But you know me, sometimes I can't resist changing up the lineup.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

...or you can sell it to your other buddy in Knoxville!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

...or you can sell it to your other buddy in Knoxville!

That's definitely an option too. Sell that STLE and let's talk. I could even deliver it to you. And play some more AMH.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

That's definitely an option too. Sell that STLE and let's talk. I could even deliver it to you. And play some more AMH.

Don't talk too much...

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't talk too much...

Haha. Well I hope we can work something out. Just gotta keep my other options open just in case.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Haha. Well I hope we can work something out. Just gotta keep my other options open just in case.

Looks like your pin might be coming to Jersey. Just not to me. But hopefully I'll be able to see what I missed.

If I'm wrong, and it's still for sale a week from now (I doubt it), I'll still be a potential buyer.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looks like your pin might be coming to Jersey. Just not to me. But hopefully I'll be able to see what I missed.
If I'm wrong, and it's still for sale a week from now (I doubt it), I'll still be a potential buyer.

Sounds good. Now you've got me wondering who the mystery buyer is.

#13 4 years ago

Lots of interest, but still available bump.

#14 4 years ago

Bump....

afm.jpg

#15 4 years ago

Bump

afm2.jpg

#16 4 years ago

AFM looks really good in black trim.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside