Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RobertWinter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0623 (2) (resized).JPG
IMG_0635 (resized).JPG
IMG_0634 (resized).JPG
IMG_0628 (resized).JPG
IMG_0626 (resized).JPG
IMG_0625 (resized).JPG
IMG_0624 (resized).JPG
IMG_0622 (resized).JPG
IMG_0621 (resized).JPG
IMG_0620 (resized).JPG
IMG_0616 (resized).JPG
IMG_0615 (resized).JPG
IMG_0614 (resized).JPG
IMG_0612 (resized).JPG
IMG_0610 (resized).JPG
IMG_0610 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Aerosmith (Pro) HUO, Lots of Mods
Featured Ad

Added: August 26th, 2017 Ended: September 1st, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

HUO, Original Owner

Looks like it just came out of the box. Clearcoat is perfect with no ghosting or cabinet issues. Transparency film and Cliffy on shooter lane day 1. Goodie bag still stapled in cabinet.

-Stern Dirty Donnie art blades
-Stern mirrored side armor
-Shaker motor
-Shooter lane and sling colored protectors
-Purple superbands
-Flipper toppers
-Toy Chest replacement plastic

Game plays great. Picked up a local DI so need to sell something to make room.

In Greenville, SC close to Charlotte, Atlanta, Knoxville. Easy ground floor loading from garage.

Item photos

IMG_0635 (resized).JPG
IMG_0610 (resized).JPG
IMG_0610 (resized).JPG
IMG_0612 (resized).JPG
IMG_0614 (resized).JPG
IMG_0615 (resized).JPG
IMG_0616 (resized).JPG
IMG_0620 (resized).JPG
IMG_0621 (resized).JPG
IMG_0622 (resized).JPG
IMG_0624 (resized).JPG
IMG_0625 (resized).JPG
IMG_0626 (resized).JPG
IMG_0628 (resized).JPG
IMG_0634 (resized).JPG
IMG_0623 (2) (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Greenville, SC, US

Seller insights

These are luckymoey's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to luckymoey's stats page

#2 1 year ago

If you weren't 7 hours away - I'd be in. Went to college at Clemson many years ago...

#3 1 year ago

Picked up a DI locally.... So jealous. This seems like a nice machine you are selling and a good price.

#4 1 year ago

Hope all is well Dave.

Buy with confidence- awesome seller!

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Hope all is well Dave.
Buy with confidence- awesome seller!

Thanks Kevin. Things are good. Hope you're enjoying the new place.

#6 1 year ago

Do you mind me asking where you bought your AS and delivered price? I'd really like to find one locally to play but haven't played one in the wild yet. Would you describe the game is more shallow or deep?

#7 1 year ago

Played this for the first time last week in the wild (boardwalk at Ocean City, NJ). Loved it. Kept coming back for more. If only I had the space... GLWTS

#8 1 year ago

Would love to own this; I really enjoy this game every time I play it out. Makes no sense, should be a dog, but it is fast and fun. It's no LOTR but Steven Tyler makes a good Gollum!

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Would you describe the game is more shallow or deep?

It's not one of Stern's deepest games but as Gary says it's easy to learn and hard to master. There are aspects of the code that people are still figuring out.

#10 1 year ago

Great game and good price. This is below NIB with (best guess) $6-700 in addons. I'm loving my new Aerosmith Pro. Extremely high bang for buck with this game. I usually turn the dial when Aerosmith comes on the radio, but love this game.

#11 1 year ago

Personally, I would sell Iron Man and keep this beauty. It's way more fun.

#12 1 year ago

I wanted to hate Aerosmith because I am not an Aerosmith fan, and didn't want another music them......damn it! I love this game!

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Would you describe the game is more shallow or deep?

If you look @ the game's "to-do list" it's not very deep.

But when you try "to-do" it... well, good luck w/that. Shots are tight & time is short.

Beautiful art. Sterns best? I think so. The LCD animations are fun. The music fits a pin nicely & as said before "easy to learn difficult to master".

Its no TSPP or LOTR in the rules department but thats what TSPP & LOTR are for

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Personally, I would sell Iron Man and keep this beauty. It's way more fun.

I just got IM a few months ago about the same time as AS. IM is a better fit with my collection. It's the only one I can count on for a pretty quick game.

Would sell my GB Premium before AS but am waiting on a new playfield from Stern.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Would sell my GB Premium before AS but am waiting on a new playfield from Stern.

Interesting. I'm really debating between an AS pro vs GB premium. Still considering a SW premium. Anyway, this looks like a fair price with the mods. Glws

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Interesting. I'm really debating between an AS pro vs GB premium. Still considering a SW premium. Anyway, this looks like a fair price with the mods. Glws

GB and AS are completely different games. Both have great art but that's the only similarity that comes to mind. AS doesn't have any of the cheap drains or other frustrations of GB. GB definitely has more going on but I can hardly ever get far enough to enjoy it.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Having both, I would say AS Pro. I love GB as a theme. It has it all: theme, music, toys, and art. It's just too hard for me to consistently enjoy it. I usually just brick lots of shots.

Sry for thread derail. Nice game bump!

#18 1 year ago

Yet another AS Pro I would buy if only it were in L.A. ...

GLWS!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside