View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2019-07-03-19-54-58 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
KgL3OpzGSRGXreJvgBDwvw (resized).jpg
qhT+RPkjReii5P%thtk+ag (resized).jpg
0RjRAdbMTuCTr2CNE1lQtg (resized).jpg
IMG_5308 (resized).JPG
IMG_5310 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Addams Family, The

Added: 2019-07-03 14:51:37 UTC
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

#2 4 years ago

Hello and welcome to Pinside. Just an FYI since I see your relatively new to this forum, you may get what you feel are some low-ball offers based on your asking price of $8200. Thus you might want to be prepared to defend your perceived value.
The database tracks recent sales, and here is a screen shot of some of the details.

Good luck with the sale (GLWtS)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

The database tracks recent sales, and here is a screen shot of some of the details.

That was a great and polite way of saying this is over the normal market price, as are the other for sale ads.
This will most likely be just another machine that sits and gets relisted again again because it's not price competitively.

-Mike

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

That was a great and polite way of saying this is over the normal market price, as are the other for sale ads.
This will most likely be just another machine that sits and gets relisted again again because it's not price competitively.
-Mike

Especially with those 4 credit dots in the first pic.

#5 4 years ago

Nice way to help the seller! A refreshing post to see positive support.

#6 4 years ago

Your pictures arent helping the sale. You should show pictures with flash on. Underneath cabinet so buyer can verify if damage exists, shooter lane for wear, ball drop areas for wear, ramps for damage, under the playfield especially to see if magnet burn exists. Close ups of the playfield so people can see if the mansion is tore up and or the holes (especially fester) so people can see damage. Open back box pic of boards. You're not likely to get your asking price because the pics dont help a person justify the price. Just trying to help.

#7 4 years ago

Heather is very nice person ...I’m sure she will listen to a fair offer ..I’m wish her good luck with sale ...my understanding is that these are her husbands games and he rather not sell ..

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Your pictures arent helping the sale. You should show pictures with flash on. Underneath cabinet so buyer can verify if damage exists, shooter lane for wear, ball drop areas for wear, ramps for damage, under the playfield especially to see if magnet burn exists. Close ups of the playfield so people can see if the mansion is tore up and or the holes (especially fester) so people can see damage. Open back box pic of boards. You're not likely to get your asking price because the pics dont help a person justify the price. Just trying to help.

If he did that he might have to lower the price.
But...I’m guessing it’s a really nice machine.

#9 4 years ago

spikelou2
I can't believe your recommendation was to go from a non interactive sight like LETGO to a forum of pinball enthusiasts that can tear apart the description vs actual condition vs asking price.
This machine is priced to sit on ebay.
And then to read this-

Quoted from spikelou2:

my understanding is that these are her husbands games and he rather not sell ..

if you don't want to sell them, that's fine. But don't come on here looking for a sucker, this isn't the place.

Let's get serious. You want to sell these machines... Change the price to $6200 or best offer and I can pretty much say then you'll get good attention and possibly some serious interest.
My rant was as polite as I could be while being myself.(brutally honest)
-Mike

Screenshot_2019-07-03-19-54-58 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-07-03-19-54-58 (resized).png
#10 4 years ago

The machine looks pretty nice and look at the other stuff they have for sale.

#11 4 years ago

Ok seriously WTF. $8200?!

#12 4 years ago

Why am I getting bashed ..I’m just being helpful..it is someone’s time of the month ?

#13 4 years ago

How was i to know that heather would list her games way over fair value ??

#14 4 years ago

Lou is a nice guy to deal with and this forum is full of angry people over dumb things. That is why your getting attacked. Why should anyone care about pricing. The majority of the complainers are not looking to buy the game, but they enjoy attacking everything about them on a forum. How many topics on for sale ads turn into a picture of popcorn and 10k by christmas. Too many. I agree that her price is stupid, it wont sell on pinside so who cares.

#15 4 years ago

Can’t wait for the cheap bastards to show up. “I’ll take that off your hands “

2 weeks later
#16 4 years ago

Hard to believe at this low price this game has not sold

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Hard to believe at this low price this game has not sold

Really!
-Mike

#18 4 years ago

Talked to seller ..she is extremely rude ..

#19 4 years ago

Just an FYI, I offered $7100 and was turned down so if you want it ya got offer more
Its OK though, I just bought one today not quite as nice as this one but still nice for $5500.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Its OK though, I just bought one today not quite as nice as this one but still nice for $5500

Just out of curiosity...how can you tell how nice this one is? The photos are in such low quality and not showing the parts of the game one would even need to see. I can the scoop is chewed up...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-the-92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.