Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9575 (resized).JPG
IMG_9572 (resized).JPG
IMG_9570 (resized).JPG
IMG_9574 (resized).JPG
IMG_9568 (resized).JPG
IMG_9571 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 5 years ago

That doesn’t look like the correct cliffy, and that definitely doesn’t look like a proper ramp drop for a $7500 TAF.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Looks like a new decal has been added on right ball drop.
$7500 doesn’t seem like a good price for TAF.
What am I missing?

Agreed. And said decal looks like a random sticker than something made specifically for TAF's ball drop. Also that saucer Cliffy (similar to what you'd see on Congo) going over the scoop probably has made the electric chair shot borderline impossible.

I agree that this is overpriced... probably by about $2K +/- depending on what else there is going on. I think we didn't come out guns a'blazing because at least this OP tried to state condition as best as possible, which is much more than we typically get for overpriced FS 1st posts.

Now contrast it to this POS 1st post asking for more than NIB for a used game w/ no condition or mods listed, and you can at least see the effort above (even if the price is inflated) - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-pro-33

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

if it sells was it ever overpriced? prob not i thought guy was gouging when i seen one 10 years ago for 2500 now look at this thing 7500 why cant anyone grasp these and all games in general are going up price wise and always have, lots of new blood here. come on now prob pull a forum post 5 years ago when they were 4500 sayin people tryin to gouge them then. oh well good luck op but lets face it this is taf you wont need it.lol

*Reads through borderline incoherent post... thinks it may be price pumping... checks his collection for TAF... sees TAF in collection*

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Yes I own it and you wish you had one don’t you.seems like it’s worth some cash ain’t it.btw if you ever sell fire pinside says 1500 but I just sold mine for 2500 I price pumped you too
Even tho you insulted my incoherent babbling. your better than me don’t worry.superior in every way except that collection

Actually no. I find TAF to be ultra repetitive and there's 4 locally on route around here that I can rifle off the top of my head so it's not ever one I'm longing to play.

Yes spaces between sentences, not typing like a 13 year old texting, and putting slightly more than zero thought into what you're typing does help others better understand what you're trying to say. But if all you want to do is price pump, sound childish, and brag about your collection and how it's better than others, go right ahead! That doesn't come off as elitist or anything.

Now enough with how important you are. Can we please get back to this guy trying to sell his TAF with PF stickers, incorrect Cliffy's, and flipper button wear for $7500???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 180.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-the-69?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.