Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 6,000 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: March 25th, 2017
Ended: April 6th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
This is my TAF that I have had since last July. This machine has come a long ways, and I am sad to see it go.
I fixed the Thing motor. The price has been changed accordingly. Now it's $6000.
So the good parts:
1. Game has a playfield protector on it, keeping the PF in solid condition. Do not get me wrong, this is NOT a museum showpiece. It is a very nice playfield; it is just not "fresh off CPR's line" nice.
2. There is a mansion overlay, but it lines up very well. Please look at the pictures and make sure if you're considering this game that you're happy with how it looks. I love it, but I know overlays are NOT for everyone.
4. New aftermarket speakers
5. Fuses protecting the magnets in case they ever lock up, keeping the PF safe from burn.
6. New RottenDog CPU board
7. New RottenDog power driver board
8. Every available cliffy is on this game (Vault, Swamp, Chair, Trough Kickout, Ramps)
9. Every mod under the sun is on the game: train w/lights, vault, GREED book, Beware of Thing sign, Polar Bear w/lights, Fester in the Chair that lights up, Knight w/lights, and Telephone w/lights.
In one picture, you'll note I didn't put in all the backbox lights. The backbox is bright enough, so I just left some out. All the sockets work just fine.
Game does NOT come with subwoofer underneath it in the pictures.
No other games in the pictures are FS. Just TAF.
I don't mind shipping as long as the buyer makes and takes care of all arrangements (including paying for it).
Please see the attached photos and feel free to ask any questions. My cell is in the Contact Info section.
The only trades I am REALLY interested in are Twilight Zone and Scared Stiff. Best way to say it: I will only trade my A-lister for another A-lister, and it will be a DMD B/W Class of 92-98 game only.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.