Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: March 18th, 2017
Ended: March 23rd, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work
Really nice. Everything works. No switch errors. Good dmd. Good coils. Does reset with both flippers so usual fix.
Top switch plastic broken off. Needs replacement.
No topper. Mansion area looks good.
Another 38 photos added. More details (see photos and my finger pointing):
* To the left of the broken target, a slight wear spot above the Jackpot insert.
* Behind the broken target, a small part of the ramp left side is missing.
* Bookcase: the wood directly in front of the scoop at the bookcase is worn.
* The wood directly leading into the back scoop is worn.
* Typical wear at the chair scoop.
* Left inlanes in gray area, looks like a little bit of planking.
* Front cabinet: Drill hole to left of door.
* Right sling plunger link broken at the elbow. Simply needs a new one.
* Train Wreck Flasher light bulb is out.
* A few controlled light bulbs are out.
Added 3 more photos of the back
* Serial #: [phone number removed] Looks like it matches the driver board, Fliptronics and DMD. The MPU and Sound board look like they have different numbers.
* It is a re-import.
* The $10 metal plate and 4 screws are missing that cover the plug.
* I added 4 sliders to make it easier to move.
I am sure the photos will show other things. If you need another 10,000 or so photos taken, please ask.
Not interested in trades. Pick up only.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!