Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56C6EC09-23C1-4814-94D4-0625F88A99E0 (resized).jpeg
    unnamed (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 09.58.04  (resized).png
    NOSjpg (resized).jpg
    F8A66916-663F-4700-B345-BF879E4035C0 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 9.31.27 AM (resized).png
    D0DB767E-F4B1-4629-BEC5-82EFB8B4311E.png
    download (resized).jpg
    B05F5DB1-9F59-4581-884B-48ED79298675.gif
    DSC_0297 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0265 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0284 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0264 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0246 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0265 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0245 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 3 months ago

This is only the beginning. Once the Saudi crown princes get into pinball we’re looking at two comma club games!

#102 3 months ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I guess you are ok with $30k PoTC, $20k GnR CE, $20k HUO MB, $15k WH20, $18k JPLE, $10k Earthshaker market posts?
    Not sure why you picked TronLE to point out as crazy. There were 20,000 TAFs made. There were 400 TronLEs made.

Nope. I just don't have time to personally call out every stupid fucking thing I see, because there's way too much of it. I have no interest in POTC, GNR, MB, WH20, JPLE, or Earthshaker.

Also, the rarity means jack shit. The LE is literally the inferior version of the game. The chrome trim gets nasty, the cabinet printing is extremely sub-par compared to the decals of the later version, and even to most screenprinted cabs, and frankly the LE ramp lights don't look as good as the after-market kit. The only thing separating the LE from the Pro to a savvy person is Daft Punk Multiball (Big freakin' whoop), the drop targets for TRON, and the moving Recognizer. Yes, by all means, PLEASE go overpay 12k+ for those three things, and leave the pro market alone.

Why Tron? It was my first thought of a NIB game that could go for 25k that wasn't a recent JJP or Stern LE....because people are DUMB.

#103 3 months ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Nope. I just don't have time to personally call out every stupid fucking thing I see, because there's way too much of it. I have no interest in POTC, GNR, MB, WH20, JPLE, or Earthshaker.
    Also, the rarity means jack shit. The LE is literally the inferior version of the game. The chrome trim gets nasty, the cabinet printing is extremely sub-par compared to the decals of the later version, and even to most screenprinted cabs, and frankly the LE ramp lights don't look as good as the after-market kit. The only thing separating the LE from the Pro to a savvy person is Daft Punk Multiball (Big freakin' whoop), the drop targets for TRON, and the moving Recognizer. Yes, by all means, PLEASE go overpay 12k+ for those three things, and leave the pro market alone.

I do own a LE tron and yes the print on the cabinet is shit I rather have the decals . The price gone up to much. Here in the netherlands I just sold my 400 play LE for 9500 euro and I already thinks a little bit much as the machine was 5500 euro when new. Anyway back to the lovely Addams )

#104 3 months ago

Not worth the price regardless, but does this even power up and play?

#105 3 months ago

Trying to figure out if that price is in Euro also, which would mean the asking price is more than 65k usd

#106 3 months ago

I think it’s 55k euro as it’s also on his German page... so a steal for us euro folks

#107 3 months ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

I think it’s 55k euro as it’s also on his German page... so a steal for us euro folks

Buy her up its a steal of a deal

#108 3 months ago

It’s called sarcasm.... on the 55k

Offcourse it’s not worth that’s much it’s a big pile of rusted shizzle . 5k tops

#109 3 months ago

Shit, at this price I’ll take ✌️!!

#110 3 months ago

he would better off calling it a barn find.

#111 3 months ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

It’s called sarcasm.... on the 55k
    Offcourse it’s not worth that’s much it’s a big pile of rusted shizzle . 5k tops

Yes that's all it's worth u would but in a lot of money just in parts too replace everything it needs 10k by the time it's done then u have a 15k TAF in mint shape

#112 3 months ago

Yeah I think you are right . Better buy a fully high class Restored taf for 15-20 if you have the money

#113 3 months ago

Is this a real post?

#114 3 months ago
    56C6EC09-23C1-4814-94D4-0625F88A99E0 (resized).jpeg
    #115 3 months ago

These for sale posts are becoming laughable.

#116 3 months ago

This is either a joke or he accidentally typed an extra zero when listing the price. If neither is the case and this is a serious asking price, this guy is a class A, top notch [email protected]

#117 3 months ago

The free bumps are slowing down. D’OH!

#118 3 months ago

This shouldn't legally qualify as "new old stock."

Also calling it a "gold piece" is misleading as its not the gold edition as far as I can tell.

Very shady ad.

#119 3 months ago

I think it is a fake ad!

#120 3 months ago

Just need the $65 000 Twilight Zone to make a return.

#121 3 months ago

The Op is a big time dealer over in Europe and imports a ton of stuff from the US. I know both of the Coinops in Hagerstown sell him a lot of stuff. Check out his website.

#123 3 months ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Had a bit of spare time and couldnt resist. Hitlers Lament....
    https://captiongenerator.com/2282291/Hitlers-Lament

You aren't funny!

#124 3 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You aren't funny!

Hitlers videos been cancelled?

#125 3 months ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Had a bit of spare time and couldnt resist. Hitlers Lament....
    https://captiongenerator.com/2282291/Hitlers-Lament

LOL i thought that was rather good haha

#126 3 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You aren't funny!

you should take your own advice

#127 3 months ago

It's not quite imamaculate, but it has some of the same characteristics.

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside