B05F5DB1-9F59-4581-884B-48ED79298675.gif
DSC_0297 (resized).JPG
DSC_0265 (resized).JPG
DSC_0284 (resized).JPG
DSC_0264 (resized).JPG
DSC_0246 (resized).JPG
DSC_0265 (resized).JPG
DSC_0245 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago

Apparently this is the seller's blog about the TAF - english version is in the bottom of the page:
https://www.pauls50s.de/blog/pinball-addams-family-von-1992-unbespielt-new-old-stock-der-fund-des-jahres
And there's even a pic of the shooter lane that someone was asking

(Pauls50:s is a big distributor in Germany I believe)

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Oh man... is there a reason why more of the underside of this playfield isn't being shown?
[quoted image]
This is a fixer-upper. I think you could get away with 20k tbh. It only takes 1 person to want a NIB-like TAF to make the sale. The humidity has killed the mechanics and maybe the boards too.
Anyone remember that NIB JP that was stored in room controlled temperature? That was a gem. This? Not so much.
EDIT: Yeah I know it's not worth 20k, I'm just saying it only takes 1 person to disagree, ya ding dongs.

I seen a machine like this one guy wanted 9500 it was rusted like this one and I told him its only worth 5k I walked way too much money and time that machine needed too redo

#53 2 years ago

What are these white marks? Look like screw holes.

F8A66916-663F-4700-B345-BF879E4035C0 (resized).pngF8A66916-663F-4700-B345-BF879E4035C0 (resized).png
#54 2 years ago

To my fellow US Pinsiders,

"Flipper" is a common term for a pinball machine in parts of the world, such as Central Europe.

That's why IFPA stand for International Flipper Pinball Association.

#55 2 years ago

There's a shot of the shooter lane but not where the ball comes out. Really interesting how the ramp flap is rusted...right where the ball makes contact. This game is USED. You cheat Doctor Jones! https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/347c504b-a5c7-4de5-9fe8-8244dceec9ee

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

There's a shot of the shooter lane but not where the ball comes out. Really interesting how the ramp flap is rusted...right where the ball makes contact. This game is USED. You cheat Doctor Jones! https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/347c504b-a5c7-4de5-9fe8-8244dceec9ee

Ya everything is rusted when you really look at it close ,it's been sitting in a damp place hot too cold too do this too a machine I have seen many and Walked away way too much work and time

#57 2 years ago

I feel like someone needs to make a Hitler video where he’s complaining about why his Addams Family is missing from the bunker.

#58 2 years ago

NOSjpg (resized).jpgNOSjpg (resized).jpg aka laughing gas

#59 2 years ago

This Pinside weekend keeps getting better and better!!! If we get one more epic For Sale post we should all donate to Pinside for the entertainment value.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

This Pinside weekend keeps getting better and better!!! If we get one more epic For Sale post we should all donate to Pinside for the entertainment value.

Yea for sure who's next and who's got popcorn

#61 2 years ago

Oh dear
rusty TAF for 55k.... I know pinball pricing is stupid at the moment, but it ain't that stupid lol

#62 2 years ago

Looks pretty NOSty.

#63 2 years ago

Warehouse find? Nah. Barn find? Nah. Rubbish heap find? Nah. Washed into a city sewer, lodged on a cast iron grating and left to rot to death find? Getting warmer...

#64 2 years ago

55K N US DOLLARS IS A STEAL. EUROS CONVERSION HE'S GIVING IT AWAY.

Wood, mechs, boards, basically the entire pin minus glass is toast. Not worth anything of value. Harness salvageable?

BLWS

#65 2 years ago

Better deal:

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 09.58.04  (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-10 at 09.58.04 (resized).png
#66 2 years ago

Its funny that its worth $50k AND the seller didn't pad it more when he torqued that strap down. Like, I expect a bit more care for $50k.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Bumper:

Better deal:
[quoted image]

Now this is a steal and no rust

#68 2 years ago
unnamed (resized).pngunnamed (resized).png
#69 2 years ago

I badly want to believe this is real. Boy, I don't know about these pics though.....

https://www.pauls50s.de/blog/pinball-addams-family-von-1992-unbespielt-new-old-stock-der-fund-des-jahres

#70 2 years ago

Sind Sie in Nigeria geboren?

#74 2 years ago

Everyone can agree that the price is laughable.

Having said that, what do you think a NIB Addams Family stored in a climate controlled room would bring?

I'm guessing nowhere near the OP's price. Maybe 25k?

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Having said that, what do you think a NIB Addams Family stored in a climate controlled room would bring?

Bet it's more than that. What's a NIB Tron LE now (If such a thing even still actually exists?) 25k?

*edit* These batshit market posts are asking 18k-22k for USED Tron LE's...

#76 2 years ago

Bash it all you want but you know you want it! What’s not to like, besides the price?

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

It’s the most popular game ever made.

More than $25K id say.

#78 2 years ago

25k. Nuts. It’s a rust bucket. 5k

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yes a mint one could go for that with out the rust ,most of them parts needs too be replaced ,brackets,bolts and nuts and needs a cab restore also so it's a redo too make this one mint again

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I’d think it would be closer to the price here. Maybe $40-50k?

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I’d think it would be closer to the price here. Maybe $40-50k?

If thats the case I would rather have 6 premium sterns...

#82 2 years ago

I am pretty sure this game had black rubber rings when it left the factory - not the white it currently has.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

If thats the case I would rather have 6 premium sterns...

Absolutely- wouldn’t even buy TAF again for the price of one Stern.

But id pay a premium for a rusty one.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

I am pretty sure this game had black rubber rings when it left the factory - not the white it currently has.

no it was white, flyer confirms that and i owned a few back then.

#85 2 years ago

This FS ad has been bumped all day.
Hope it is helping move the sale along....

It does lack that gasoline on the fire type of input from the Seller to give it the immamaculate baywatch, totegate, or more recent, white water trade gate feel.

#86 2 years ago

Man, if this thing is $55K, mine is like at least $89K. Just to think, I could practically buy a new Dodge Viper or C8 Corvette by selling my game. Holy cow.

We got Pinside bingo yet?

#87 2 years ago

It’s not the mileage, honey, it’s the age

#88 2 years ago

I'll start the bidding at $1.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Bet it's more than that. What's a NIB Tron LE now (If such a thing even still actually exists?) 25k?
*edit* These batshit market posts are asking 18k-22k for USED Tron LE's...

I guess you are ok with $30k PoTC, $20k GnR CE, $20k HUO MB, $15k WH20, $18k JPLE, $10k Earthshaker market posts?

Not sure why you picked TronLE to point out as crazy. There were 20,000 TAFs made. There were 400 TronLEs made.

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

... the immamaculate baywatch,

Thanks for bringing back those memories!

#91 2 years ago

So much rust!! The screws in the backbox holding the boards on are totally rusted!! This game must have been stored on the beach!

#92 2 years ago

My eyes hurt , is this US $$ ?

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Hopefully it's in USD! If it's in Euro, that's about
65,320 USD..

#94 2 years ago

Btw, may as well I use this senseless thread to shamelessly plug that for Tron owners, someone is looking to do mirrored decals for it, a small run anyway. See link, pm @ulmpharmd if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-for-small-run-of-tron-mirrored-radcals#post-6380324

You can now go back of dreaming of a world where such idiotic ads don't exist, nor flippers (that'll be the day!)

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Now that the FT WW thread is closed, this is the place to be.

That’s Hilarious^^

Iam going to start a new thread
“What would the NEXt absurd pin listing BE”2021

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I guess you are ok with $30k PoTC, $20k GnR CE, $20k HUO MB, $15k WH20, $18k JPLE, $10k Earthshaker market posts?
Not sure why you picked TronLE to point out as crazy. There were 20,000 TAFs made. There were 400 TronLEs made.

Don’t forget about the $20k original TOTAN with cloudy/dirty ramps and ghosting/lifted inserts

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

So much rust!! The screws in the backbox holding the boards on are totally rusted!! This game must have been stored on the beach!

Ya really rusted everywhere needs lots of parts too make good again

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

He he.

In the words of Maude Flanders “ Oh, my eyes have been soiled “ seeing Homer naked.

Paul’s 50 business has been around quite a while. I thought he’d be a little more reasoned and not so price gouge y .

#100 2 years ago

Fascinating on multiple levels

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 180.00
$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-taf-nos-/page/2?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.