Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56C6EC09-23C1-4814-94D4-0625F88A99E0 (resized).jpeg
    unnamed (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 09.58.04  (resized).png
    NOSjpg (resized).jpg
    F8A66916-663F-4700-B345-BF879E4035C0 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 9.31.27 AM (resized).png
    D0DB767E-F4B1-4629-BEC5-82EFB8B4311E.png
    download (resized).jpg
    B05F5DB1-9F59-4581-884B-48ED79298675.gif
    DSC_0297 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0265 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0284 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0264 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0246 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0265 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0245 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 3 months ago

Apparently this is the seller's blog about the TAF - english version is in the bottom of the page:
    https://www.pauls50s.de/blog/pinball-addams-family-von-1992-unbespielt-new-old-stock-der-fund-des-jahres
    And there's even a pic of the shooter lane that someone was asking

(Pauls50:s is a big distributor in Germany I believe)

#52 3 months ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Oh man... is there a reason why more of the underside of this playfield isn't being shown?
    [quoted image]
    This is a fixer-upper. I think you could get away with 20k tbh. It only takes 1 person to want a NIB-like TAF to make the sale. The humidity has killed the mechanics and maybe the boards too.
    Anyone remember that NIB JP that was stored in room controlled temperature? That was a gem. This? Not so much.
    EDIT: Yeah I know it's not worth 20k, I'm just saying it only takes 1 person to disagree, ya ding dongs.

I seen a machine like this one guy wanted 9500 it was rusted like this one and I told him its only worth 5k I walked way too much money and time that machine needed too redo

#53 3 months ago

What are these white marks? Look like screw holes.

F8A66916-663F-4700-B345-BF879E4035C0 (resized).png
    #54 3 months ago

To my fellow US Pinsiders,

"Flipper" is a common term for a pinball machine in parts of the world, such as Central Europe.

That's why IFPA stand for International Flipper Pinball Association.

#55 3 months ago

There's a shot of the shooter lane but not where the ball comes out. Really interesting how the ramp flap is rusted...right where the ball makes contact. This game is USED. You cheat Doctor Jones! https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/347c504b-a5c7-4de5-9fe8-8244dceec9ee

#56 3 months ago
    Quoted from bjsilverballs:

There's a shot of the shooter lane but not where the ball comes out. Really interesting how the ramp flap is rusted...right where the ball makes contact. This game is USED. You cheat Doctor Jones! https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/347c504b-a5c7-4de5-9fe8-8244dceec9ee

Ya everything is rusted when you really look at it close ,it's been sitting in a damp place hot too cold too do this too a machine I have seen many and Walked away way too much work and time

#57 3 months ago

I feel like someone needs to make a Hitler video where he’s complaining about why his Addams Family is missing from the bunker.

#58 3 months ago

NOSjpg (resized).jpg aka laughing gas

#59 3 months ago

This Pinside weekend keeps getting better and better!!! If we get one more epic For Sale post we should all donate to Pinside for the entertainment value.

#60 3 months ago
    Quoted from jazc4:

This Pinside weekend keeps getting better and better!!! If we get one more epic For Sale post we should all donate to Pinside for the entertainment value.

Yea for sure who's next and who's got popcorn

#61 3 months ago

Oh dear
    rusty TAF for 55k.... I know pinball pricing is stupid at the moment, but it ain't that stupid lol

#62 3 months ago

Looks pretty NOSty.

#63 3 months ago

Warehouse find? Nah. Barn find? Nah. Rubbish heap find? Nah. Washed into a city sewer, lodged on a cast iron grating and left to rot to death find? Getting warmer...

#64 3 months ago

55K N US DOLLARS IS A STEAL. EUROS CONVERSION HE'S GIVING IT AWAY.

Wood, mechs, boards, basically the entire pin minus glass is toast. Not worth anything of value. Harness salvageable?

BLWS

#65 3 months ago

Better deal:

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 09.58.04 (resized).png
    #66 3 months ago

Its funny that its worth $50k AND the seller didn't pad it more when he torqued that strap down. Like, I expect a bit more care for $50k.

#67 3 months ago
    Quoted from Bumper:

Better deal:
    [quoted image]

Now this is a steal and no rust

#68 3 months ago
    unnamed (resized).png
    #69 3 months ago

I badly want to believe this is real. Boy, I don't know about these pics though.....

https://www.pauls50s.de/blog/pinball-addams-family-von-1992-unbespielt-new-old-stock-der-fund-des-jahres

#70 3 months ago

Sind Sie in Nigeria geboren?

#74 3 months ago

Everyone can agree that the price is laughable.

Having said that, what do you think a NIB Addams Family stored in a climate controlled room would bring?

I'm guessing nowhere near the OP's price. Maybe 25k?

#75 3 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Having said that, what do you think a NIB Addams Family stored in a climate controlled room would bring?

Bet it's more than that. What's a NIB Tron LE now (If such a thing even still actually exists?) 25k?

*edit* These batshit market posts are asking 18k-22k for USED Tron LE's...

#76 3 months ago

Bash it all you want but you know you want it! What’s not to like, besides the price?

#77 3 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

It’s the most popular game ever made.

More than $25K id say.

#78 3 months ago

25k. Nuts. It’s a rust bucket. 5k

#79 3 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yes a mint one could go for that with out the rust ,most of them parts needs too be replaced ,brackets,bolts and nuts and needs a cab restore also so it's a redo too make this one mint again

#80 3 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I’d think it would be closer to the price here. Maybe $40-50k?

#81 3 months ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

I’d think it would be closer to the price here. Maybe $40-50k?

If thats the case I would rather have 6 premium sterns...

#82 3 months ago

I am pretty sure this game had black rubber rings when it left the factory - not the white it currently has.

#83 3 months ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

If thats the case I would rather have 6 premium sterns...

Absolutely- wouldn’t even buy TAF again for the price of one Stern.

But id pay a premium for a rusty one.

#84 3 months ago
    Quoted from ArnieC:

I am pretty sure this game had black rubber rings when it left the factory - not the white it currently has.

no it was white, flyer confirms that and i owned a few back then.

#85 3 months ago

This FS ad has been bumped all day.
    Hope it is helping move the sale along....

It does lack that gasoline on the fire type of input from the Seller to give it the immamaculate baywatch, totegate, or more recent, white water trade gate feel.

#86 3 months ago

Man, if this thing is $55K, mine is like at least $89K. Just to think, I could practically buy a new Dodge Viper or C8 Corvette by selling my game. Holy cow.

We got Pinside bingo yet?

#87 3 months ago

It’s not the mileage, honey, it’s the age

#88 3 months ago

I'll start the bidding at $1.

#89 3 months ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Bet it's more than that. What's a NIB Tron LE now (If such a thing even still actually exists?) 25k?
    *edit* These batshit market posts are asking 18k-22k for USED Tron LE's...

I guess you are ok with $30k PoTC, $20k GnR CE, $20k HUO MB, $15k WH20, $18k JPLE, $10k Earthshaker market posts?

Not sure why you picked TronLE to point out as crazy. There were 20,000 TAFs made. There were 400 TronLEs made.

#90 3 months ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

... the immamaculate baywatch,

Thanks for bringing back those memories!

#91 3 months ago

So much rust!! The screws in the backbox holding the boards on are totally rusted!! This game must have been stored on the beach!

#92 3 months ago

My eyes hurt , is this US $$ ?

#93 3 months ago
    Quoted from HC2016:

Hopefully it's in USD! If it's in Euro, that's about
    65,320 USD..

#94 3 months ago

Btw, may as well I use this senseless thread to shamelessly plug that for Tron owners, someone is looking to do mirrored decals for it, a small run anyway. See link, pm ulmpharmd if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-for-small-run-of-tron-mirrored-radcals#post-6380324

You can now go back of dreaming of a world where such idiotic ads don't exist, nor flippers (that'll be the day!)

#95 3 months ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

Now that the FT WW thread is closed, this is the place to be.

That’s Hilarious^^

Iam going to start a new thread
    “What would the NEXt absurd pin listing BE”2021

#96 3 months ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I guess you are ok with $30k PoTC, $20k GnR CE, $20k HUO MB, $15k WH20, $18k JPLE, $10k Earthshaker market posts?
    Not sure why you picked TronLE to point out as crazy. There were 20,000 TAFs made. There were 400 TronLEs made.

Don’t forget about the $20k original TOTAN with cloudy/dirty ramps and ghosting/lifted inserts

#97 3 months ago
    Quoted from Meri-cah:

So much rust!! The screws in the backbox holding the boards on are totally rusted!! This game must have been stored on the beach!

Ya really rusted everywhere needs lots of parts too make good again

#98 3 months ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Wish I was farther!

Rofl

#99 3 months ago
    Quoted from HC2016:

He he.

In the words of Maude Flanders “ Oh, my eyes have been soiled “ seeing Homer naked.

Paul’s 50 business has been around quite a while. I thought he’d be a little more reasoned and not so price gouge y .

#100 3 months ago

Fascinating on multiple levels

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside