image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Addams Family Gold (Special Collectors Edition), T

Added: 2016-08-12 03:50:09 UTC • Ended: September 5th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 12,500

Up for sale is this miserable turd/terd (?both ok?) that I have sitting in my basement stinking up the place. When I walk by it, it makes me vomit in my mouth like when I think about my home state of New Jersey.

Look at all those cabinet dings and the stress fractures on the coin slots. Plus there is tons of corrosion and coin mechs everywhere. Why is the inside cabinet not all black? Were they too cheap at Bally/Williams or something that they couldn't spray the whole thing black?

What was I thinking when I paid $25,000 for this? Guy said it was restored but looks like some cheap shop job to me while the tech was listening to Metallica's song One.

Look, someone put a plaque on the front of the machine. What!!! Am I going to get holes in the cabinet when I try to pry that thing off? And it also came with a certificate that I need to keep track of for some reason. Why I ask? What do they want me to do, frame it or something?

The playfield is so shinny I can't even see what I'm doing when I play. What's that all about? Plus there is no dot on the display. I thought that meant the game was working perfect. Now how am I supposed to know what the heck is wrong with it?

Finally, what is with that creepy little dude in the chair? He gives me the hee·bie-jee·bies. I tried to punch him in the face and my hand hit this invisible glass stuff. Who put that there? Now I can't even move my fingers so I'm using my nose to type this.

I'm telling you , I'll just take a reasonable offer on this thing because if delta force One, why don't know, or country restore black cab boy see this thing they will go ape $&#/.

So please, someone take this off my hands as soon as possible. Do it for the sake of New Jersey that is such a dump already, it can't handle this game being within its borders. Bad enough I have to decide weather to take the kids to the beach, mountains, NYC, the lake, the boardwalk, a hockey game or ice show, a museum, a farm to ride horses or get fresh organic fruit and vegetables, or go to the pinelands, where the purest water on Earth can be found? How dare this state give me all these options in a 45 minute drive radius? How the heck can we decide what to do?

Thank you all for reading. You know, it is fundamental.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Saveleaningtower's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Saveleaningtower's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Morristown , Nj, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 75.00
Lighting - Led
Pinshakers

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 159.00

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Well, at least you're not a butthurt little child.

#6 7 years ago

You two want to buy the game, pm me. Thanks.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

And here we go again...

Nope this time I'm ignoring the trolls. You want to buy this thing thriller in maniller?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I thought the ad was a joke for a minute. I don't know whats going on, but the game is a beauty. Would love to have a GOLD someday.

Woody make me a good offer and it is yours.

#14 7 years ago

Colin, you were just reported. Remember, be nice.

#16 7 years ago

So pleasant to see we have intelligent members in our group that know the meanings of the various figures of speech.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Unfortunately AF isnt a fav of mine, but how bout a promissory note til we get shipping worked out?

Sure thriller. Not a fave. I hear ya.

#21 7 years ago

Come on colon, that ad was funny as hell. You know it. Just can't admit it. Lol

#22 7 years ago

By the way , why don't you make a donation since you live on here?

#24 7 years ago

No. Just wanted to call him colon. And it is. Trust me. It's got people pissing themselves. Lol.

#28 7 years ago

Ha. I really don't hate Pitts but do think the pens tanked to win all their cups. Shame is if Devils could've tanked a little more, they could have had mario

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

People with self esteem/insecurity issues often lash out in an attempt to protect their fragile egos.

Lol. You were the one begging to buy my games last week.

#30 7 years ago

Menudo-rio dishitnaro, glad to see your thumbs down or up on every post. Lol.

#31 7 years ago

Why is everyone on here a rondog or a jaydog or a .... Lol.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Yea but that wasn't funny either. I'm sure the one guy you can get to talk to you at work thinks your ad is hilarious...

I don't work. Lol. How do you think I do this all day.

#36 7 years ago

People said they did right in this thread. Can you read. Lol

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I have never asked to buy one game from you ever. I also would never do business with you no matter the price. Im just hoping you are selling everything because you are leaving the hobby.

Sure dude. You want me to post your mail?

#38 7 years ago

Nope not leaving. Just narrowing down from 22 to 2. Plus foos, air hockey, arcade legends, juke, and jvl retro. Still a nice gameroom in my honest opinion. Lol.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Best FS post I've read in a long time.
GLWS, beautiful machine.

Thanks. I suggest you read my other for sale threads too. Not for the ad but for the circus that followed. Have a great day and weekend

#45 7 years ago

Thanks. Hi. It was being made regularly when I got into hobby back in 1999. I think i got it from pinballpro. Try them out. Hope you find one.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from DK:

That's a cute cousin It mod. Where did you get it from?

Well how would he know what all the references are about?

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There is no insert ghosting on this pin?

Who the hell knows. I just go play them with my girls when we feel like. I must say , we've been playing a lot since we decided to put 20 of the 22 up for sale. I'm keeping tron LE and they are still trying to decide if it will be mb or wh20. Maybe safe cracker, since it's the little fella, can stick around too. Always can fit that somewhere.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Then people who don't want others to comment on their for sale thread show check that little box to not allow the comments. Once you say it is okay to comment it's open at that point, good and bad. If you don't like the comments just ignore them.

You get no exposure if you check the box. I have bought tons of pins by seeing a for sale ad in the forum. If it was just in the market, I would have never seen them.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Description was awesome. Bump.

Thank you law.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Does that include the sale description itself?

Cmon man. That was classic

#62 7 years ago

I'm glad you enjoyed. Lol.

#66 7 years ago

Breaking new rules JDawg. Did you read the mods comments? This is a for sale thread.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Shooter lane looks like crap. Who restored it, leatherface?
I will beat Syco's offer of $3900 - how about $6,000?

Nope sorry. And it is what it is. Like I said above and you sir will be reported. Breaking the law/breaking the law

#72 7 years ago

Lol. This is already sold for $11,600 this morning. Just playing some of you. And you fell right into it. Guy is a pinsider and saw in northeast I was unloading games and he inquired about a week ago. We went back and forth on price but I had to post as a back up when I didn't hear back on my counteroffer. Anyway, this posted late last night and he, like I said, replied to me this morning. Plus my ad was hysterical. Only the haters from the other thread said it wasn't funny. A lot of folks thought otherwise.

You know what's the best part, even though this technically didn't sell as a result of this ad, I'm still paying the fee.

Have a nice day. Go take your 6000 and buy another game for your wonderful collection.

Peace out homie.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Somebody can't take a joke. This is the same kind of response the OP had in the TZ thread that started the circus. You have to be able to take a joke on this forum and not take things so personal.
Good Job selling your game OP. Maybe I should have you sell one of my games in the future. You seem to know how to get top price for yours.

Thanks. And this time I was nice and polite. To everyone. It was much more pleasant.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

That thing sure is shinny. I love the gold boarders.

Lol. 11600 is all that matters.

#77 7 years ago

I'm a physicist and mathematician. Never was good with the rest.

#78 7 years ago

And yes. That 11600 is a number. Yessss

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

K...game is sold... close thread...

Man. Take a joke. Unlike you, some people enjoy my way of telling it as is.

#80 7 years ago

Hey knocker, at least I know you read to the end. Lol.

#82 7 years ago

You and Cosmo, real simple, don't click on the thread. I don't click on your threads.

#85 7 years ago

Thanks. I have no idea. If you want I'll take some close ups. It seems like just a screen print to me.

#87 7 years ago

Mr. Bill. Hope these help.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Saveleaningtower, thanks for the entertainment. Glad you got your price and glad you didn't take the price police BS.

Thanks Ryan. At the end the SS and TAFG were both negotiated. I know I'm not going to get 13500 but what does it hurt to ask? Anyway, have a great night in St. Louis. Great town. Had a girlfriend in college that lived there. Always loved to go back home with her to visit.

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

This was a great ad! Refreshingly different. The OP was antagonized from the get go, maybe he's not the problem. Nice game---GLWS

Wow man. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

#95 7 years ago

Lol. Not quite as nerdy. But there is nothing wrong with that. I'm very tolerant.

3 weeks later
#98 7 years ago

The payment has cleared for this so I'm closing it up. Thanks Pinside for giving me the opportunity to come up with/create this classic for sale thread. Ant.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 159.00
Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,159.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-gold-special-collectors-edition-the-bally-1994-1997?tu=Saveleaningtower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.