image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

It's about time. I hate when people bash and price police.
It's really annoying to see the same people negatively comment on people's thread(s).
someone can ask $20000 for an unrestored party animal. It will just make its way to the bottom and go away.

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

It's about time. I hate when people bash and price police.
It's really annoying to see the same people negatively comment on people's thread(s).
someone can ask $20000 for an unrestored party animal. It will just make its way to the bottom and go away.

Then people who don't want others to comment on their for sale thread show check that little box to not allow the comments. Once you say it is okay to comment it's open at that point, good and bad. If you don't like the comments just ignore them.

#53 7 years ago

Description was awesome. Bump.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Then people who don't want others to comment on their for sale thread show check that little box to not allow the comments. Once you say it is okay to comment it's open at that point, good and bad. If you don't like the comments just ignore them.

You get no exposure if you check the box. I have bought tons of pins by seeing a for sale ad in the forum. If it was just in the market, I would have never seen them.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Description was awesome. Bump.

Thank you law.

#56 7 years ago

I just wish my taf had such a mint playfield i could eat my dinner of yours

#57 7 years ago

You shouldn't have to check that box. No need for negative comments.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

So, we, as a mod team, are going to start clamping down on the rampant off topic discussions in for sale threads.

Does that include the sale description itself?

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Does that include the sale description itself?

Cmon man. That was classic

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Cmon man. That was classic

For someone who gets the reference *the all mighty tz sale thread* then yes it's a tad bit funny however if someone who doesn't know then it might get confusing for them

#61 7 years ago

This for sale description not only met, but exceeded my expectations

#62 7 years ago

I'm glad you enjoyed. Lol.

#63 7 years ago

Loved the description. I'm absolutely shocked at the negative responses. It was creative. Not sure why it pissed some people off. I guess they were too dumb to get the humor.

Anyway, that is a beautiful machine and in sure it will find a happy home. Glws

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I'm absolutely shocked at the negative responses

he gets thrown out of his own thread for personal attacks and then starts this thread with the same exact personal attacks that is the reason for the negative comments.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

You shouldn't have to check that box. No need for negative comments.

so no one can say anything negative in a forum post? even if it is true? that kinda defeats the purpose of a forum. They are for discussions both positive and negative. As long as you are not making negative comments about another member its ok. If he doesnt want discussion about his game then you simply do not make it a forum thread.

#66 7 years ago

Breaking new rules JDawg. Did you read the mods comments? This is a for sale thread.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

so no one can say anything negative in a forum post? even if it is true? that kinda defeats the purpose of a forum. They are for discussions both positive and negative. As long as you are not making negative comments about another member its ok. If he doesnt want discussion about his game then you simply do not make it a forum thread.

What's good about any negative comments about someone's game or about them personally? Especially if you have no intention of buying it.
My opinion is the typical "tough guy behind the keyboard".
Some people have too much time. Or pinball is the ONLY thing they love.

#68 7 years ago

Shooter lane looks like crap. Who restored it, leatherface?

I will beat Syco's offer of $3900 - how about $6,000?

#69 7 years ago

Great looking game glws Good seller and awesome guy

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Shooter lane looks like crap. Who restored it, leatherface?
I will beat Syco's offer of $3900 - how about $6,000?

Nope sorry. And it is what it is. Like I said above and you sir will be reported. Breaking the law/breaking the law

#71 7 years ago

Nope sorry. And it is what it is. Like I said above and you sir will be reported. Breaking the law/breaking the law

Dude, my comment was about your game, which is fair. Shooter lane is subpar.

And my bid is currently the highest. It is almost halfway to your ask and I bumped your thread twice. You should be thanking me.

#72 7 years ago

Lol. This is already sold for $11,600 this morning. Just playing some of you. And you fell right into it. Guy is a pinsider and saw in northeast I was unloading games and he inquired about a week ago. We went back and forth on price but I had to post as a back up when I didn't hear back on my counteroffer. Anyway, this posted late last night and he, like I said, replied to me this morning. Plus my ad was hysterical. Only the haters from the other thread said it wasn't funny. A lot of folks thought otherwise.

You know what's the best part, even though this technically didn't sell as a result of this ad, I'm still paying the fee.

Have a nice day. Go take your 6000 and buy another game for your wonderful collection.

Peace out homie.

#73 7 years ago

K...game is sold... close thread...

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

he gets thrown out of his own thread for personal attacks and then starts this thread with the same exact personal attacks that is the reason for the negative comments.

Somebody can't take a joke. This is the same kind of response the OP had in the TZ thread that started the circus. You have to be able to take a joke on this forum and not take things so personal.

Good Job selling your game OP. Maybe I should have you sell one of my games in the future. You seem to know how to get top price for yours.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Somebody can't take a joke. This is the same kind of response the OP had in the TZ thread that started the circus. You have to be able to take a joke on this forum and not take things so personal.
Good Job selling your game OP. Maybe I should have you sell one of my games in the future. You seem to know how to get top price for yours.

Thanks. And this time I was nice and polite. To everyone. It was much more pleasant.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

That thing sure is shinny. I love the gold boarders.

Lol. 11600 is all that matters.

#77 7 years ago

I'm a physicist and mathematician. Never was good with the rest.

#78 7 years ago

And yes. That 11600 is a number. Yessss

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

K...game is sold... close thread...

Man. Take a joke. Unlike you, some people enjoy my way of telling it as is.

#80 7 years ago

Hey knocker, at least I know you read to the end. Lol.

#81 7 years ago
#82 7 years ago

You and Cosmo, real simple, don't click on the thread. I don't click on your threads.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Somebody can't take a joke. This is the same kind of response the OP had in the TZ thread that started the circus.

what was wrong with my response? someone asked why the negative comments i gave the truthful answer. wasnt being negative in my reponse, if they did not read the TZ thread they had no idea what this post was about and why people were negative to him.

He took it way better in this thread and it ended much better as well.

#84 7 years ago

Just curious if the cabinet is clearcoated or regular. I know the game is sold, I was only asking to help me better understand the value of my own high-end Addams Family.

Great FS post, BTW.

#85 7 years ago

Thanks. I have no idea. If you want I'll take some close ups. It seems like just a screen print to me.

#86 7 years ago

Something came in the mail today!

#87 7 years ago

Mr. Bill. Hope these help.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#88 7 years ago

I'm a physicist and mathematician. Never was good with the rest.

You can figure it out. Assuming spherical cows of course.

#89 7 years ago

Saveleaningtower, thanks for the entertainment. Glad you got your price and glad you didn't take the price police BS.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Saveleaningtower, thanks for the entertainment. Glad you got your price and glad you didn't take the price police BS.

Thanks Ryan. At the end the SS and TAFG were both negotiated. I know I'm not going to get 13500 but what does it hurt to ask? Anyway, have a great night in St. Louis. Great town. Had a girlfriend in college that lived there. Always loved to go back home with her to visit.

#91 7 years ago

This was a great ad! Refreshingly different. The OP was antagonized from the get go, maybe he's not the problem. Nice game---GLWS

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

This was a great ad! Refreshingly different. The OP was antagonized from the get go, maybe he's not the problem. Nice game---GLWS

Wow man. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

#93 7 years ago

From one sales guy to another, respect.

#94 7 years ago

I'm a physicist and mathematician.

Bazinga!

#95 7 years ago

Lol. Not quite as nerdy. But there is nothing wrong with that. I'm very tolerant.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

what was wrong with my response? someone asked why the negative comments i gave the truthful answer. wasnt being negative in my reponse, if they did not read the TZ thread they had no idea what this post was about and why people were negative to him.
He took it way better in this thread and it ended much better as well.

Sorry I must have misread your post in my head. That's my fault.

#97 7 years ago

Ha. I really don't hate Pitts but do think the pens tanked to win all their cups. Shame is if Devils could've tanked a little more, they could have had mario

The worse you do the better draft picks you get

3 weeks later
#98 7 years ago

The payment has cleared for this so I'm closing it up. Thanks Pinside for giving me the opportunity to come up with/create this classic for sale thread. Ant.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-gold-special-collectors-edition-the-bally-1994-1997/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.