(Topic ID: 147624)

For sale: AC/DC (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2012)

By sparechange1974

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0052_(resized).JPG
IMG_0051_(resized).JPG
IMG_0341_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0340_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0319_(resized).JPG
IMG_0341_(resized).JPG
IMG_0380_(resized).JPG
IMG_0376_(resized).JPG
IMG_0330_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0315_(resized).JPG
IMG_0319_(resized).JPG
IMG_0324_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0322_(resized).JPG
IMG_0333_(resized).JPG
IMG_0337_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: AC/DC (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2012)

Featured Ad

Added: 2015-12-26 02:41:50 UTC • Ended: January 2nd, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,750

Here is your chance to own a top 10 pin. AC/DC has only gone up in value over the last three years! I purchased this game from a non-pinhead after about a four month chase. This pin was bought with a true 98 plays on it just this summer and had been just sitting down in his basement since he bought it new. He had gotten busy with family and young children and just didn’t play it. There it sat, perfect (glass was a bit dirty, un-played and not updated) so I brought her home. Honestly, I guess I just never got into the game. I’ve put maybe 200 plays on it and I just did the most recent software update 30 days ago and still just can’t get into it. Please take a look at the pictures, you'll be hard pressed to find one out there that hasn't been played. This is about as close as you can get to NIB without the box. Seriously! If you're buying to own for a long time, condition is everything and you must come take a look at this one. There is a scratch on the topper pictured, but you’ll be hard pressed to find anything else.

Here is what is included:

Shoot to Trill Cannon mod,
Rail Road Track mod
Plastic Protectors
Red encased Lighting bolts (with extra bolts)with two extras
Laserriffic Topper with remote control
Cliffy's- installed shooter lane and Jukebox..have rest just not installed -zero damage underneath them when they were installed.

*Helen Package is sold and not included
*Sub-woofer not included

Even If you were to find a heavily played Ac/DC for a few bucks less, you’ll end with one that has been ridden hard and by the time you put some mods on it you’ll end up with less mods at a higher price with 5 times the plays and wear if not more. That’s my sales pitch. Looking for a straight purchase local preferred

Thanks for looking!

Randy

612-eight-five-zero-9149

Item photos

IMG_0380_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0376_(resized).JPG
IMG_0371_(resized).JPG
IMG_0372_(resized).JPG
IMG_0361_(resized).JPG
IMG_0364_(resized).JPG
IMG_0358_(resized).JPG
IMG_0348_(resized).JPG
IMG_0340_(resized).JPG
IMG_0337_(resized).JPG
IMG_0333_(resized).JPG
IMG_0322_(resized).JPG
IMG_0324_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0319_(resized).JPG
IMG_0315_(resized).JPG
IMG_0330_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0376_(resized).JPG
IMG_0380_(resized).JPG
IMG_0341_(resized).JPG
IMG_0319_(resized).JPG
IMG_0340_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0051_(resized).JPG
IMG_0052_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are sparechange1974's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to sparechange1974's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wichita, KS, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

#2 8 years ago

If you were closer I would e all over this but shipping wil kill it
I'm looking for this or a met premium. Game looks beautiful!
GLWS

#3 8 years ago

Any way that you'd be willing to sell the helen playfield stickers since they can't be used with the machine? Pretty, pretty please?

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from gern:

Any way that you'd be willing to sell the helen playfield stickers since they can't be used with the machine? Pretty, pretty please?

They can and they look fantastic on the mini playfield I posted some pics in the Helen thread.

OP - just want to throw this out. I HATED my AC/DC for nearly the first 6 months of owning it. Never could get into it and couldn't understand the hype it had and almost sold it a handful of times. Friends talked me out of it each time and I'm glad they did as I really love it now. Wish you the best with your sell but if you are even remotely on the fence give it a couple more months and it may click for you like it did for me.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

If you were closer I would e all over this but shipping wil kill it
I'm looking for this or a met premium. Game looks beautiful!
GLWS

Ah, so now we know why you sold Spiderman!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from tomtest:

Ah, so now we know why you sold spiderman!

Yes just couldn't get into it. Hope you enjoy it, it's a beauty.

#7 8 years ago

Minn. to Mass. and you are saying shipping is killing it for you? On a 7K plus purchase? It is like sales tax...Too stupid to even be mentioning! Commenting, just to see your name in print...Asinine....

#8 8 years ago

Yes 7k plus is already a stretch and tacking another $500 ish for shipping is just too much. I have to draw the line somewhere. Again if this was closer ( meaning shorter distance so driving was an option, for those that may not understand that) I would be sending a PM and speaking to the op in private. Since distance IS a factor I'm just providing a free bump to the top for what looks like a fantastic pin that shouldn't last long , and I will continue my search locally

GLWS

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

They can and they look fantastic on the mini playfield I posted some pics in the Helen thread.
OP - just want to throw this out. I HATED my AC/DC for nearly the first 6 months of owning it. Never could get into it and couldn't understand the hype it had and almost sold it a handful of times. Friends talked me out of it each time and I'm glad they did as I really love it now. Wish you the best with your sell but if you are even remotely on the fence give it a couple more months and it may click for you like it did for me.

Dang they do look great on the mini playfield! My mistake. Definitely get those in there!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from gern:

Just saw you're post, sorry the Helen Package has been sold. I will pass your information on to the new buyer

#11 8 years ago

Sold a couple of items, big price drop to $6750

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

So I'm on the fence as to keeping the game a while more. I've got to ask, what changed that you ended up liking it so much now? I have less than 20 games since the software and maybe I haven't given it a fair chance. I was going to drop it one more time, but I'm thinking I can play it a bunch or at least try to get into it a bit more and get the same money later or more either way.

Has any one else not enjoyed a pin initially and ended up loving it much later(software updates excluded)

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

So I'm on the fence as to keeping the game a while more. I've got to ask, what changed that you ended up liking it so much now? I have less than 20 games since the software and maybe I haven't given it a fair chance. I was going to drop it one more time, but I'm thinking I can play it a bunch or at least try to get into it a bit more and get the same money later or more either way.
Has any one else not enjoyed a pin initially and ended up loving it much later(software updates excluded)

I did not like my acdc for the first few months. It was just draining on me and I was not hitting my shots to build my jackpots to cash in. Then one day things seemed to start clicking. My shots came together and I started to really hit the bell shots for 2x and 3x scoring. I played all the songs for variety of gameplay and started to really enjoy the tough shots that some of them have. I started to put off jackpots or at least made sure to get 2x scoring once I cashed them in. Risk = Reward!

What really got me hooked is the time I had multiball going and I loaded the cannon for a jackpot and just happened to cradle the other two balls at the same time, one on each flipper. Since I had no free hand to hit the fire button I thought quick and leaned down to hit the fire button with my chin for a 40 million point jackpot! I have since made that same shot one more time and have not missed yet.

Acdc is a tough game. Dont give up on it to quickly. It will click for you and once you get rolling on it you will understand why it is such a great game. If you give it a few more months you should be able to get the same amount of money you could get today anyway, so fwhy not give it one more shot? I was glad I did. Good luck.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I did not like my acdc for the first few months. It was just draining on me and I was not hitting my shots to build my jackpots to cash in. Then one day things seemed to start clicking. My shots came together and I started to really hit the bell shots for 2x and 3x scoring. I played all the songs for variety of gameplay and started to really enjoy the tough shots that some of them have. I started to put off jackpots or at least made sure to get 2x scoring once I cashed them in. Risk = Reward!
What really got me hooked is the time I had multiball going and I loaded the cannon for a jackpot and just happened to cradle the other two balls at the same time, one on each flipper. Since I had no free hand to hit the fire button I thought quick and leaned down to hit the fire button with my chin for a 40 million point jackpot! I have since made that same shot one more time and have not missed yet.
Acdc is a tough game. Dont give up on it to quickly. It will click for you and once you get rolling on it you will understand why it is such a great game. If you give it a few more months you should be able to get the same amount of money you could get today anyway, so fwhy not give it one more shot? I was glad I did. Good luck.

You're right, if it doesn't go well I can sell it later for the same money. Hearing the same thing from two people is what I needed. Honestly figured if I wasn't into the game after a few months I never will be. I went through so much trouble to get the perfect condition game in my basement and picking out the right mods it would be a shame to sell it without giving it one more try. I'm going to mark it pending, sleep on it and likely take it off the market tomorrow a give it another go..Thanks for the advise

#15 8 years ago

This is one of my all time favorite pins, I've had mine since Thanksgiving. I think you're making a good move holding off for a bit. The price you're asking for you'll have no problem unloading this beauty.

#16 8 years ago

ACDC pinball seems like a nice machine.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

You're right, if it doesn't go well I can sell it later for the same money. Hearing the same thing from two people is what I needed. Honestly figured if I wasn't into the game after a few months I never will be. I went through so much trouble to get the perfect condition game in my basement and picking out the right mods it would be a shame to sell it without giving it one more try. I'm going to mark it pending, sleep on it and likely take it off the market tomorrow a give it another go..Thanks for the advise

Your not alone ive tried to love it also and have played many of them from the le to a pinball refinery edition loaded with extras, but I just cant get into it like I can with met and twd.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 12.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premiumle-stern-2012-2019 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.