Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Monster_Bash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

f_the_PP_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,950

for sale

For sale: AC/DC Premium NIB

Added: January 15th, 2016 Ended: February 22nd, 2017
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

NIB delivered in July of 2013 (Later run clear window). Been stored in my climate controlled basement.

Not looking for trades.

Located in the Buffalo NY area. Can ship if you arrange it. I'll update with a picture of the box a little later

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Grand Island, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Monster_Bash's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Monster_Bash's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Ohhhhhh baby!!

#4 3 years ago

pictures of shooter lane?

#5 3 years ago

Wishing I had the money
GLWS

#6 3 years ago

Looks like John's drinking again

Quoted from Kawydud:

pictures of shooter lane?

#7 3 years ago

Any game that has a great shooter lane can sell for whatever you want!

#8 3 years ago

Ad clearly says there is a clear window, should be easy to get a picture of the shooter lane.

#9 3 years ago

Had a couple questions about shipping. I can ship however. It's still on a pallet..so trucking company...STI...whatever.

I should be able to get decent rates as my company ships a lot of freight

#10 3 years ago

Seriously guys, great seller here, I have moved this machine personally at least twice. Please take it off his hands so I don't have to move it again.

#11 3 years ago

Kawydud you should buy it so he could make like $$1700 ..off of you!!!! I got mine for $6300 deliver.To my door.. Sern will be running these again........

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

Kawydud you should buy it so he could make like $$1700 ..off of you!!!! I got mine for $6300 deliver.To my door.. Sern will be running these again........

Oh Damn

#13 3 years ago

I should probably put games up for sale and not respond to any inquiries. Know anyone like that?

#14 3 years ago

I'm amazed to see how people who are here to make money and only money have so much respect from other pinheads. Buying and storing games hoping to resell them with benefits are definitely not my vision of the hobby. But if you find buyer at your asking price, good for you ! GLWS

#15 3 years ago

Can confirm that seller is a stand up guy. No one should hesitate to deal with him! Not sure what Leo is talking about, as far as I'm aware monster bash does not hoard pins to make a profit.

#16 3 years ago

Thanks Twist..

I guess if I’m in pinball to ‘profit’ I think I gotta change up my approach a bit.

-I should probably start charging for board work. I’ve fixed 15-20 or so boards in the last few years and never charged anyone a nickel for labor or parts. Including return shipping out of state

-I should probably start charging for general repairs. I’m not sure the number here (could be triple digits)..but again I’ve never charged anyone for labor or parts.

-I should probably stop passing on ‘deals’ to local pinhead and instead flip them. Off the top of my head $100 Spy Hunter (lady owed it for 25 years), $350 Jokerz, $1400 BSD…all passed on. I think in everyone of those cases I even picked the machine up and delivered it.

-I should probably stop loaning pins out. Currently I have 7 machines on loan to local pinheads..I might have forgotten a couple though (AFM, JD, WH2O, TS, WPT, BSD, MR\MS Pac). The most I’ve had out on loan at one time was (I think) 10.

-I should probably start charging for shop jobs. The only game I shopped that wasn’t mine I didn’t charge a nickel for labor or parts. I had about 50 hours into it. The owner did provide most of the parts though

Quite a few of these guys are on this board. I like to hear from one person I’ve charged for a repair

Not even going to go into the details of why this is still in the box. But it involves a move...and a basement finish project that's spilled over 2 years now (2 years, 3 months)

It’s all good though..everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Thanks for the bump(s)!

#17 3 years ago

great game and good luck finding it NIB

GLWS

If you want you could loan this to me but it probably won't be NIB after that

#18 3 years ago

A perfect example as to why we shouldn't rush to judgment. I know the seller has been around here a long time and I've never had any negative vibes that I can recall from his past posts. So I have my doubts that he was in this to stick it to people. GLWS

#19 3 years ago

I wish one of these would pop up in the St. Louis area. I'd love to add an ACDC to my game room.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://ChrisHiblerPinball.com/contact
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#20 3 years ago

If you have any other "local deal's" PM me, I'm always interested in a good deal.

#21 3 years ago

Can also confirm that OP has done board work for me and refused any form of payment, was even hesitant to accept a beer at the pool hall. Again, great asset to the pin community.

#22 3 years ago

Thanks twisty.
Although I'm not exactly sure who's handle this is...I think I have an idea

#23 3 years ago

How many guys buy you beer at the pool hall?!

Neighboring state bump

#24 3 years ago

Ha! I think I've delivered a half dozen or so repaired boards there in the last few months. So there's usually beer involved

Quoted from yzfguy:

Neighboring state bump

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Neighboring state bump

Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Ha! I think I've delivered a half dozen or so repaired boards there in the last few months. So there's usually beer involved

Monster_Bash.....RUN!!! Yzfguy is a friggin' moocher. I've seen it with my own eyes. He makes "friends" that are in the business, then coyly asks, "Can I bring my board over for repair? I'll bring the Jack and Cokes!"

Yzfguy...you're busted, man!

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

I'm amazed to see how people who are here to make money and only money have so much respect from other pinheads. Buying and storing games hoping to resell them with benefits are definitely not my vision of the hobby. But if you find buyer at your asking price, good for you ! GLWS

Lol.

"You are a douche. But GLWTS!!!!"

You can say whatever you want as long as you end it with GLWTS!!

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Monster_Bash.....RUN!!! Yzfguy is a friggin' moocher. I've seen it with my own eyes. He makes "friends" that are in the business, then coyly asks, "Can I bring my board over for repair? I'll bring the Jack and Cokes!"

Where do you come up with this stuff?! Coming from a guy who mooched his funhouse repair solution from me!! That tech is a hack anyway!!! LMAO

#28 3 years ago

Jack and coke works as well. Although that would have to be after the soldering station was put away for the night!

Quoted from beelzeboob:

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Jack and coke works as well. Although that would have to be after the soldering station was put away for the night!

No worries. He'll drink it all before you've finished working on his board. He's a sad, sad man.

#30 3 years ago

GLWS

f_the_PP_(resized).jpg

#31 3 years ago

Sounds like a happy man to me!

Quoted from beelzeboob:

No worries. He'll drink it all before you've finished working on his board. He's a sad, sad man.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol.
"You are a douche. But GLWTS!!!!"
You can say whatever you want as long as you end it with GLWTS!!

A smiley face works, too.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

You couldn't be further from the truth!, why cant people just keep their opinions to themselves. Instead of assuming the reason why this seller or any other seller is listing a machine for, maybe ask why, not that anyone has to give an explanation why he or she is selling a pin. Monster_Bash is a stand up guy, he has literally been in this hobby longer than some of the people in here have been alive. Bump for a great guy!

#34 3 years ago

Agree with Gnatty.

Monsterbash is blackbeard approved! Know him personally and is a stand up dude.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

why cant people just keep their opinions to themselves.

Have you been to the internets?

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

A smiley face works, too.

I hope you die in a fire

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I hope you die in a fire

He was right.....it does work.

2 weeks later
#38 3 years ago

I'd be a buyer at $7,200. Wish I was closer than 700 miles!

#39 3 years ago

If this was a NIB Luci it would be 10k

#40 3 years ago

I just get jealous that you guys can have these pins in your collection. I am new to the pin collecting game, but I am afraid of what I would have to offer up to the "boss" to be allowed o pick up a 10k pinball game! AFM is my favorite pin... but I would have to donate a kidney to pick one up!

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from PoolDawg:

I am afraid of what I would have to offer up to the "boss" to be allowed o pick up a 10k pinball game!

Where there's a will there's a way! Do you have a 401K?

#42 3 years ago

So far this pin has been sold twice...the first time to a Pinsder that was mailing a check that never showed and is completely MIA with communication. The second time to a Pinsider that was wiring money on Wednesday...that never showed.

Of course in the process I turned down a sale because I was waiting for the wire transfer.

The wire transfer still 'might' show up. But I'm going to give preference to someone that actually has the cash...and can pick up

#43 3 years ago

I'll trade you a very nice AFM for it.

#44 3 years ago

Wire transfers are fairly quick in my experience. Less than 24 hours and I've seen activity on my end, even with overseas.

#45 3 years ago

Yeah..same here...providing they actually get initiated

Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Wire transfers are fairly quick in my experience. Less than 24 hours and I've seen activity on my end, even with overseas.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside