IMG_5196.JPG
IMG_5195.JPG
IMG_5194.JPG
IMG_5193.JPG
IMG_5192.JPG
IMG_5191.JPG
IMG_5189.JPG
IMG_5190.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

AC/DC Premium HUO For Sale

Added: 2015-10-25 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 7th, 2015) • Ended: December 31st, 2015

Price

$ 6,400

AC/DC Premium for sale.
HUO.
Original Owner.
Game is in excellent condition.
Stock game - no mods.
No problems and no issues. Pretty much as it came out of the box with minor expected wear and tear from light home use.

The only "flaw" is that the TNT targets are out of order. The targets are ordered as TTN. This is shown in one of the pictures. This is how the game came out of the box. Stern sent new target stickers. I thought it was interesting, so I left them as is. Gives a nice story to the game. New owner can leave as is, reorder targets, or use stickers to fix.

Additional pictures available on request.

Not interested in trades.

Item photos

IMG_5190.JPG
IMG_5189.JPG
IMG_5191.JPG
IMG_5192.JPG
IMG_5193.JPG
IMG_5194.JPG
IMG_5195.JPG
IMG_5196.JPG
IMG_5197.JPG
IMG_5198.JPG
IMG_5199.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinJeff's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinJeff's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Livingston, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp

#2 8 years ago

Fun game GL with sale.

#3 8 years ago

looks nice. How many plays?

GLWS!

#4 8 years ago

TTN......that's funny

#5 8 years ago

I'd be interested if you were willing to ship to RI for 6.5k

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

I'd be interested if you were willing to ship to RI for 6.5k

6.5 K is very expensive for shipping!

#8 8 years ago

No special blanket mod?

3 weeks later
#9 8 years ago

Price drop.

#10 8 years ago

I can't believe this is still for sale,I thought it was one of if not the best most beloved sterns ever,and this price is about what they cost new and seems.very fair.just don't understand but GLWS

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I can't believe this is still for sale,I thought it was one of if not the best most beloved sterns ever,and this price is about what they cost new and seems.very fair.just don't understand but GLWS

This price is what they cost new *shipped*. That's why it's still sitting here. Unfortunately, only a local pick up will be interested until it gets to $6k or less.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

This price is what they cost new *shipped*. That's why it's still sitting here. Unfortunately, only a local pick up will be interested until it gets to $6k or less.

I wasn't aware you could still get them new shipped for 6500 can you post a link?

#13 8 years ago

I have had a lot of interest, but no sale was ever finalized.

As far as the price, I'm not in any rush to sell. So I set an initial price that I thought was fair. It didn't sell in a few weeks, which means to me that the initial price was too high (the market spoke), so I dropped the price. Pretty simple.

I'll let it sit at this price for a few more weeks, and if it still doesn't sell, I'll consider dropping the price again.

No need for the thread to become price analysis. Frankly I don't care what the original game sold for with or without shipping. To me, the value of the game at this point in time will be determined by the price at which it sells.

#14 8 years ago

I've seen premiums sell for as much as $7k, market seems to have cooled a bit for acdc. Twd seems to be the hot title lately, plus there's GOT and MET competing for those funds.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

I have had a lot of interest, but no sale was ever finalized.
As far as the price, I'm not in any rush to sell. So I set an initial price that I thought was fair. It didn't sell in a few weeks, which means to me that the initial price was too high (the market spoke), so I dropped the price. Pretty simple.
I'll let it sit at this price for a few more weeks, and if it still doesn't sell, I'll consider dropping the price again.
No need for the thread to become price analysis. Frankly I don't care what the original game sold for with or without shipping. To me, the value of the game at this point in time will be determined by the price at which it sells.

I would suggest listing it on craigslist. I sold mine this summer with mods for $7000, but it sold on craigslist. I could have sold a couple more at that price if I had them. There was not much interest at that price here on Pinside though.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I would suggest listing it on craigslist. I sold mine this summer with mods for $7000, but it sold on craigslist. I could have sold a couple more at that price if I had them. There was not much interest at that price here on Pinside though.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to do that.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Exactly. Enjoy the game for 3 years and sell it for what you bought it for. Oh, the humanity! These had dipped into the low 5's for HUO. Owners should be happy that they've climbed back to what they have.

1 week later
#18 8 years ago

whole lotta Rosie BUMP!

#19 8 years ago

Thanks for the bump freddy. With the holidays I haven't gotten around to the CL ad yet. Still enjoying the game in the meantime.

#20 8 years ago

Cyber Monday price drop. $6,400.

#21 8 years ago

Wow as sought after as these are I can't believe it hasn't sold. This is a great price for a great pin!

#22 8 years ago

Interesting to see the number of pins for sale increase around the holidays. I remember 1,900 for sale listed on pinside and practically overnight it is 2,060. I would imagine that saturating the market has allot to do with it. I wish my fellow New Jersey collector good luck with his sale and If I did not commit to a Star Trek than I may have been knocking on his door.

#23 8 years ago

It's partly my own fault, as I have not advertised anywhere else. I'm not in a big rush to sell, and I don't want to deal with the CL hassle, so I am only advertising to fellow pinsiders. I want the machine to go to a good home.

We will find out what the market price is. I doubt the price will go much lower as I am seeing a lot of interest as a result of the latest price drop.

#24 8 years ago

Jeff's a great guy. I tried to wrangle this machine from him 6 months ago since he lives practically next door, but he would have none of it. Whoever gets this will be happy, I'm sure of it...GLWTS!

#25 8 years ago

Is this machine still stuck deep in your basement?

1 week later
#26 8 years ago

Game is sold pending pickup.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premium-huo-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.