4.jpg
2.jpg
15.jpg
10.jpg
1.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
12.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

AC/DC Luci, Pinball Refinery Edition - HUO

Added: 2015-10-22 04:47:06 UTC • Ended: May 2nd, 2016

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 8,200

Item description

Pinball Refinery edition - Stern ACDC Luci, with Laseriffic train topper, HUO, outstanding condition with very low plays. Original owner

Loaded with Mods –

Powder Coating (legs, lock bar, rails, and hinge) – Red w/Black Speckle
Lighted lightning bolts – Pinbits
ACDC TNT lighting effects – Pinball Refinery
Lighted apron – Pinball Refinery
Cannon mod – Pinball Refinery
TNT EL wire – Mezel Mods
Train topper – Laseriffic
Lighted flipper buttons – Pinball Refinery
Custom ACDC instruction cards – Pinball Refinery
Shaker Motor

Extra set of pinbits lighting bolts
Cliffy protectors, not installed

$8,200 or trade for STLE or Premium with cash +/-

I would rather sell outright and locally but will ship if needed. Shipping must be pickup and loading services and paid by buyer.

Item photos

12.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
1.jpg
10.jpg
15.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jpc211245's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to jpc211245's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Elk Grove, CA, US

#2 8 years ago

Sweet looking powder coat job!

#3 8 years ago

Bump for the AM crowd!

#4 8 years ago

Looks great! Sexy pin bump!

#6 8 years ago

Bump for the Saturday morning shoppers

#7 8 years ago

Those pinball refinery machine are worth every penny! It's amazing what Gio and Steve can do to really make these machines really immersive.

#8 8 years ago

Saturday Night Bump!

#9 8 years ago

Time-out. How is that image on the playfield made when all the lights are off?

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Memodellocos:

Looks like a black flag with white text & cannon draped over the machine while it is on.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Memodellocos:

You don't get out much do you?

#12 8 years ago

LOL, it is an AC/DC blanket that I keep over the top of the machine just to keep it covered and clean.

#13 8 years ago

How much for the blanket?

#14 8 years ago

Does price include the blanket mod?

#15 8 years ago

Of course I didn't think of the most obvious explanation.

I was thinking someone got really good with UV reactive paint. I'm just going to keep thinking that if you all don't mind!

Game looks gorgeous.

#16 8 years ago

Thanks guys, and yes the "Blanket Mod" is included with the purchase!

#18 8 years ago

Saturday am bump

#19 8 years ago

Price drop - $8,200

#20 8 years ago

$8,200 with "Blanket Mod" included!

#21 8 years ago

Friday Bump

#22 8 years ago

$8,200 Bump

1 week later
#23 8 years ago

bump Monday night

#24 8 years ago

If you were closer or if I trusted shipping this beauty , I wld try work a deal

#25 8 years ago

I understand totally. It would have to be white glove shipping on my end as well. I do not want to take any chances and have never shipped a game before.

#26 8 years ago

shipping $500+ from west to east coast. cheaper than driving LOL!

#27 8 years ago

I shipped a few pins and actually am getting ready to ship 2 more to someone . Im just not sure id wanna take any chances with something like this unlesss it had original box and skid to go on . Plus it another 500 unless it went dock to dock .

#28 8 years ago

I wish I had something like the original box to put it in. I understand that the shipping company covers it well with extra protection when you are willing to pay for this type of service. For what its worth I have no stairs at all and its a direct shot out the door. I would of course be very attentive to the movers as well. I have extra pinball blankets I would donate too if I thought it needed in any way. This Luci has been treated like a baby and I have intention of that ending.

#29 8 years ago

If any buyer is interested in Facetiming with my Sexy Luci (lol) let me know. You can hear the bells and whistles, but you can't feel her shaker! That will cost you $8,200

But what a ride!!!!!!

#30 8 years ago

Ive seen alot of horror stories which scares me especially since it wld be coming over 3000 miles on its legs .

#31 8 years ago

I see. I was under the impression that I could remove the legs first and fold the head carefully. Then from there they can wrap it up and get it to the trucking yard. Is this not true? Does the machine have to be shipped with its legs on?

#32 8 years ago

Yep sti ships on legs with head down which I really dont trust . I wld trust boxed up like they are new from stern then on a skid from depot to depot .

#33 8 years ago

Also forgot to mention included in purchase is a set of cliffy protectors that are not installed and an extra set (3) of pinbits lightning bolts as well. And of course "Blanket" mod too.

#34 8 years ago

I do have the pallet that it came on.......is there a way to get a box and packaging?

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep sti ships on legs with head down which I really dont trust . I wld trust boxed up like they are new from stern then on a skid from depot to depot .

Respectfully, I doubt your 4-5 posts about distrusting shippers and shipping horror stories are helping the seller here. There are other threads for that.

I've shipped several high-dollar pins all over the states and to Canada with the head down and legs on and have had zero problems so far. If you use a good shipper and prep the pin properly it's a pretty safe bet. Plus, shipping is often a necessity if you don't want to wait eons for a specific pin to come up for sale in your area. Plus some sellers will come down a couple hundred to assist with shipping.

The last one I shipped cross country was about $440.

Regarding pallets, I'm not convinced they're any safer. Forklifts can skewer a cabinet.

Bump

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Respectfully, I doubt your 4-5 posts about distrusting shippers and shipping horror stories are helping the seller here. There are other threads for that.
I've shipped several high-dollar pins all over the states and to Canada with the head down and legs on and have had zero problems so far. If you use a good shipper and prep the pin properly it's a pretty safe bet. Plus, shipping is often a necessity if you don't want to wait eons for a specific pin to come up for sale in your area. Plus some sellers will come down a couple hundred to assist with shipping.
The last one I shipped cross country was about $440.
Regarding pallets, I'm not convinced they're any safer. Forklifts can skewer a cabinet.
Bump

Im not trying to hurt anything? I want the dam thing lol ? Im shipping 2 pins for someone in the next few weeks and have before . Im just not sure im willing to chance it but someone im sure will.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Plus some sellers will come down a couple hundred to assist with shipping.

Thank you all.

I will come down ($200) to $8K to help offset shipping costs paid by buyer.

#38 8 years ago

Isn't it better to ship with the legs off?

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive seen alot of horror stories which scares me especially since it wld be coming over 3000 miles on its legs .

My LUCI came 2500 miles via NAVL from a trusted pinsider (legs on shipping) it arrived in perfect condition! I will say that the seller did a fantastic prep job before NAVL showed up.

#40 8 years ago

Pm sent buddy

#41 8 years ago

If I really wanted this very special machine, I would fly to CA, rent an SUV, and drive it home.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Isn't it better to ship with the legs off?

No.

Wrap and prep the game properly *before* NAVL picks it up and it will be fine. Don't rely on them to wrap it.

Head down, multiple packing blankets, cardboard leg protectors, and LOTS of plastic wrap.

#43 8 years ago

Here is my former tz hep prepped for NAVL/STI.

It arrived without a scratch on shrink wrap. This machine had pinball armor, then shipping blankets,then a cardboard shell and finished with shrink wrap.

No problems shipping with the legs of you do it right.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

#44 8 years ago

Bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-luci-pinball-refinery-edition-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.