IMG_3350 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_3343 (resized).jpg
IMG_3342 (resized).jpg
IMG_3358 (resized).jpg
IMG_3357 (resized).jpg
IMG_3356 (resized).jpg
IMG_3355 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

You know I respect the op but there is cybergoonie something to think about it's two grand more for basically cosmetics...... Good luck with the sale Brian you're the best ReStorer in Minnesota.......

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I think it has more to due with the saturation of all the new games available (or soon to be available) that is driving secondary pricing down.

The games that are coming down are the games that had inflated prices that should not have been over the original price anyways. (IM, SM, AC/DC).

#53 6 years ago

what a buyer has to decide is how much more the LE, cool trim/armor, graphics, shaker, upgraded sub, and original latch system are worth....a NIB premium delivered is $6800 without the shaker....

#54 6 years ago

Don’t forget # plaque and cert. signed playfield, real mirrored backglass, and metal leg protectors

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Don’t forget # plaque and cert. signed playfield, real mirrored backglass, and metal leg protectors

Good point....

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

You know I respect the op but there is cybergoonie something to think about it's two grand more for basically cosmetics...... Good luck with the sale Brian you're the best ReStorer in Minnesota.......

There are players out there and then there are collectors out there. I should know. I'm a collector. This game would not be for a player. It would be for a collector.

I will say again, this game was made before Stern switched cabinet makers and playfield makers. There are no issues with either one.

#57 6 years ago

Ok, I have been looking at this machine and could pay the 8500. My latest machines are typically LE (GB LE, Transformer LE) and have high end SM, etc. Also, I have seen the recent value go down (if I were to sell them today - which I am not). (Of course, this is a great time to buy people!)

I am personally struggling dishing out 1700 more for this machine vs 6800 for NIB. Ok, so maybe I spend another 200 on shaker, etc. The rest of the cosmetics just are not that great to get me there (agree it does have this things listed above, plus a topper).

My question - I do know Stern was doing something different with playfield and cabinets. Pinsiders - has this gotten better recently with SW or AS or ACDC VE premiums (most importantly). Someone mentioned that they were doing something different (to improve the quality) - looking to validate this - some facts.

FYI - either way - the latest ACDC premiums come with the SAM system still !

Also, the machine above looks great - only flaw would be that the main plastic window is a bit cloudy. And with the new HD glass - might be a so-so view. (Probably, me just being real picky on my machines).

#59 6 years ago

Price lowered to $8000. Anything less than that and I'll keep it.

#60 6 years ago

wow, these sell in Europe for 10k+

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

WTF ...... that’s an insanely fantastic price!!!

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You do realize there are some people that would give their left... oh never mind. GLWS!

Brad

#64 6 years ago

Jesus. Crazy good price!

#65 6 years ago

Holy Balls - fantastic price for a rare bird! "What kind of Brian Kelly Shit was that?"

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I am personally struggling dishing out 1700 more for this machine vs 6800 for NIB.

My question - I do know Stern was doing something different with playfield and cabinets. Pinsiders - has this gotten better recently with SW or AS or ACDC VE premiums (most importantly). Someone mentioned that they were doing something different (to improve the quality) - looking to validate this - some facts. Also, the machine above looks great - only flaw would be that the main plastic window is a bit cloudy.

Now just $1200 more than a premium- If I were in the market for an Ac/DC, this would be my choice without question.

-I've experienced the new cabinets problems first hand. Wood quality down substantially and change in process on new cabs. Instead of upgrading the wood and correcting the process, it appears they have just installed a bolt to keep them together(really)

-Current playfields, too many issues as of late to say the problems are corrected vs no issues on this one.

-Value-They won't make anymore LE's and supply will always be limited. Anytime there's demand on premiums, they'll remake.

-Cloudy plastic can be cleared up a bit with some elbow grease

-The drummer is missing from the VE. Not sure what that's worth, but I'd rather have the full band.

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Cloudy plastic can be cleared up a bit with some elbow grease

I thought they could not be removed?
Wow the HUO market is really spiraling down, I cant wait to rebuild the collection I just sold l.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Wow the HUO market is really spiraling down, I cant wait to rebuild the collection I just sold l.

They cannot, I just took some Novice 2 to mine and made a huge difference. The market did come down, but I think it bottomed. I had AS and GB for sale at great prices with not much action and right after I put pendings on them a bunch of people came forward wanting to buy. Same with my Rob Zombie.

It goes with the old saying

The pinball you looked at today, and want to think about until tomorrow, may be the same pinball someone else looked at yesterday and will BUY TODAY!!

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Here are the differences between the VE Premium and the original (Not LE)...originals have the spring lock down bar, larger sub woofer (12" vs 10"), drummer is included in the artwork/ toy, wood back box. The VE has the removable lower play field window, new metal back box design with the angled DMD (reduces glare significantly). The graphics on the back box around the DMD, latch lock down bar, drummer is not in the game....

#70 6 years ago

Got more interest at $8000. Also a few people asking questions. I'll just say this, first one to say they'll take it, gets it. Not the first to ask questions.

And yes, that price is firm. I'll keep it for anything less than that.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Got more interest at $8000. Also a few people asking questions. I'll just say this, first one to say they'll take it, gets it. Not the first to ask questions.
And yes, that price is firm. I'll keep it for anything less than that.

You should make them submit a video...

#72 6 years ago

And again, I'm not interested in a trade. Gotta make room for a TNA coming this weekend.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

And again, I'm not interested in a trade. Gotta make room for a TNA coming this weekend.

Sounds like you should have been nicer to your kids and maybe they would have gotten you a bigger room at the old folks home.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Sounds like you should have been nicer to your kids and maybe they would have gotten you a bigger room at the old folks home.

Nice!! Speaking of kids, if this doesn't sell, it goes to one of their homes. One already has four games and the other three. I'll just sell one of theirs to make room for this one. They both love it.

#75 6 years ago

If i lived closer i woud stalk BK!!!

#76 6 years ago

Only 200 of these made so it's a genuine LE.

If I lived in same town I would be a buyer at $8000.

Way better than a premium.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Nice!! Speaking of kids, if this doesn't sell, it goes to one of their homes. One already has four games and the other three. I'll just sell one of theirs to make room for this one. They both love it.

Well that's extremely awesome of you! Hope you move it soon! I dream of the day that I can put a TNA in my game room. My Wife on the other hand wouldn't be nearly as happy. If your kids just outright refuse and you haven't found a buyer I'll store her for ya free of charge

#78 6 years ago

Great deal! If I didn’t have a premium, this would be sold!

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

thats what I would do....great idea!

#80 6 years ago

Anyone interested in shipping...I've shipped dozens of restored games and living in MN, it always runs around $450, no matter where in the US.

#81 6 years ago

Seriously thinking about doing this and selling my premium. Just trying to figure out if I want to go through the hassle.

It's a little disappointing that it's not a BK restoration.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Seriously thinking about doing this and selling my premium. Just trying to figure out if I want to go through the hassle.

I was thinking the same thing but by the time I sold my premium this will probably be long gone.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I was thinking the same thing but by the time I sold my premium this will probably be long gone.

Difference is, I'd buy it first, then sell the other one.

#84 6 years ago

Thought about that too but my wife still doesn't understand why I have 2 Getaways in the basement. I don't need duplicates of all my pins

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I did wipe it down, Boob.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Seems like a sensible decision to me!

#87 6 years ago

Game is sold.

Sorry, Boob.

#88 6 years ago

Okay. I'll take it.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay. I'll take it.

Bite me.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Game is sold.
Sorry, Boob.

What I thought someone said you had two, oh wait, those weren't LTBR machines... never mind. I am having all kinds of Bryan Kelly issues today. Congratulations on the sale.

Brad

#91 6 years ago

Someone buy my fkn MB and I'll take it.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Sorry, Greg. Game is sold.

#93 6 years ago

How many sheep would this have taken to purchase?

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

How many sheep would this have taken to purchase?

$8050 which includes shipping prep. Buyer didn't want the topper so I knocked off $200.

Now I'll soon have a Matt Mckee topper for sale.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Ugggh. I came in here to see if I could buy this, ship it to you, and grab your MB.
Dammmmmiiiitttttt.

#96 6 years ago

Like I said...batshit crazy. Unbelievable on crack in a crazy good way price. Congrats on the sale & to the new owner getting an insane deal.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Did this sell?

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Game is sold.
Sorry, Boob.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sorry, Greg. Game is sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-ltbr-143-huo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.