(Topic ID: 166489)

(SOLD): AC/DC BIB LE HUO(Premium/LE) (Stern, 2012)

By a_derelict

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BIBLE_(resized).jpg
IMG_0414_(resized).JPG
IMG_0412_(resized).JPG
IMG_0411_(resized).JPG
IMG_0410_(resized).JPG
IMG_0409_(resized).JPG
IMG_0408_(resized).JPG
IMG_0407_(resized).JPG
IMG_0406_(resized).JPG
IMG_0405_(resized).JPG
IMG_0404_(resized).JPG
IMG_0403_(resized).JPG
IMG_0413_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

(SOLD): AC/DC BIB LE HUO(Premium/LE) (Stern, 2012)

Added: 2016-08-15 23:33:16 UTC • Ended: August 18th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 14,000

BACK IN BLACK LE #269

1 owner pristine HUO
386 total BALLS played
Local pick-up only in LEMOORE, CA
ColorDmd, playfield led upgrades, FF custom color changing backbox light panel, FF speakers w/ 12" sub.
Prefer a cash deal, trades will be considered for select NIB & HUO late model titles.

I have already received offers in excess of 12k and am in no hurry, no lowballs please.

Price listed is definitely NOT firm, will consider all reasonable offers. I will not ship, but if you know someone in my area that will bring me cash, he can handle the transportation.

Item photos

IMG_0413_(resized).JPG
IMG_0403_(resized).JPG
IMG_0404_(resized).JPG
IMG_0405_(resized).JPG
IMG_0406_(resized).JPG
IMG_0407_(resized).JPG
IMG_0408_(resized).JPG
IMG_0409_(resized).JPG
IMG_0410_(resized).JPG
IMG_0411_(resized).JPG
IMG_0412_(resized).JPG
IMG_0414_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are a_derelict's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to a_derelict's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lemoore, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

#2 7 years ago

Nice pin! Wish I was closer. AcDc LE pins hardly ever go up for sale!
Glwts!

#3 7 years ago

I wouldn't classify a $12k offer as low ballin', rather it doesn't seem to meet the minimum reserve. Anyone offering below the threshhold need not apply.

#4 7 years ago

Is this the same one that was $9k last week?

BIBLE_(resized).jpgBIBLE_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

Just curious, how much was this pin new?

#6 7 years ago

New maybe 6400-6800 or so. I think.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:New maybe 6400-6800 or so. I think.

Wholesale maybe, $8500 plus freight. They weren't cutting deals on the ACDC LEs, sold out on announcement. There are supposedly less than 100 of the 300 BIB LE left in the US.

#8 7 years ago

Looks nice, a bit of the typical "cloudy window" for the LE's.

I would take the $12k offer if i were you.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Is this the same one that was $9k last week?

It sure is! But welcome to California. We don't price reduce on pins that don't sell, we price induce instead

#10 7 years ago

Jumped 5K in one week, 18 more weeks to December 25th so that would make it 90k by Christmas

Couldn't resist.

GLWTS

#11 7 years ago

I paid 6k from one of the prominent distributors here, that was picked up at the factory, so no shipping

#12 7 years ago

When I saw the price of 9k I was like

If it was truly 9k I would have flown out and drove it back. I picked up a BIBLE about 6 months though, and doesn't sound like it was truly 9k ever anyway.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Looks nice, a bit of the typical "cloudy window" for the LE's.
I would take the $12k offer if i were you.

I agree that 12k is a super fair price. However, as one who isn't in a hurry and has been bent over about 30 times on pinball deals I am going to float this one out there and see if a big fish nibbles.

#14 7 years ago

Dont matter how much it was nib .... its a excellent title that is very limited and one of the best pins ever from stern and loaded with nice mods. People were paying 10k for a gb of which 500 were made and the gameplay and features are no where near acdc imo. Glws op ...awesome pin that u sld play more lol.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from a_derelict:

as one who isn't in a hurry and has been bent over about 30 times on pinball deals

Think I would've turned around and been like
"Hey. Guys. Lets call it a day."
around like, 13 or 14.

#16 7 years ago

BIBLE is no longer the grail. Too many games and way too many Luci's and Premiums out there. GLWS OP. I just think you are two years too late with your price.

#17 7 years ago

Not even close to being able to afford this machine and I have no business in this thread but couldn't resist bump.
GLWS.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

BIBLE is no longer the grail. Too many games and way too many Luci's and Premiums out there. GLWS OP. I just think you are two years too late with your price.

Not many Luci's out there...are a bunch of Premiums I guess.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

Not many Luci's out there...are a bunch of Premiums I guess.

MET, TRON, and GB are much better games.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

In your opinion but many others will disagree. To me Met is awesome, tron im not a fan of and gb Is just ok at the moment and has a long way to go before its as good as met, twd and acdc .imo of course

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Lol. Not one poll supports that claim. Go ahead, start another poll and observe the results

#22 7 years ago

Oooh....tough call. All great games, but I think ACDC, Tron, and Met are all great in their own way. GB is also a lot of fun, but not quite up to the standard of the other three. (Then again, it's not really done yet.)

#23 7 years ago

You should sell it for 12k before your greed results in you selling it for 10k.

#24 7 years ago

How can someone own this, call themselves a pinball lover and only play like ~ 130 games on it? That is crazy!

I think more and more people I see in the hobby buy games as collector's items to place on show, rather than to play pinball. I don't get it. There have got to be other hobbies that don't require moving large, 250lbs objects up and down stairs that have just as good a rate of return.

GLWS OP!

#25 7 years ago

Standard AC/DC Premiums are a much better value now .I wish the Seller well although this was originally listed last week at $8500.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

#26 7 years ago

This one has been sitting for awhile at $12. Not sure what is up with AZ, but there was two other nice one's (low play premiums)on CL for less than $8k (almost had to make a roadtrip as I can't find one local)

phoenix.craigslist.org link

How do people have these games and keep the plays so low? When we are excited about a game and finally get it, it racks up at least 500 plays in the first month! I guess this is collectors vs. players?

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Met is definitely in the same category as ACDC but please don't put Tron and especially not GB in that same category... NOT CLOSE!

#28 7 years ago

I never got Tron, but now I realize how awesome it is. Not sure about staying power, but it's a hell of a lot of fun.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

This one has been sitting for awhile at $12. Not sure what is up with AZ, but there was two other nice one's (low play premiums)on CL for less than $8k (almost had to make a roadtrip as I can't find one local)
phoenix.craigslist.org link
How do people have these games and keep the plays so low? When we are excited about a game and finally get it, it racks up at least 500 plays in the first month! I guess this is collectors vs. players?

500 plays? That's amazing. It's possible but for some people if you own a larger collection and you work a lot with family, it's easy to not rack up lots of games on one machine. I've seen my habits change as my collection has grown. Still love the hobby though.

#30 7 years ago

At 12K, the big fish has already answered.

Take the money and run.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

500 plays? That's amazing. It's possible but for some people if you own a larger collection and you work a lot with family, it's easy to not rack up lots of games on one machine. I've seen my habits change as my collection has grown. Still love the hobby though.

I have an 8 machine collection and AC/DC gets more plays than all the rest combined. I passed the 2000 mark recently and it still draws me in.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Met is definitely in the same category as ACDC but please don't put Tron and especially not GB in that same category... NOT CLOSE!

I agree, Tron is better and in a category of its own

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I agree, Tron is better and in a category of its own

Hey, at least with Tron I am not forced to listen to AC/DC or Metallica. However, I really enjoy playing Metallica Pro and Premium.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

least with Tron I am not forced to listen to AC/DC or Metallica

Pinball Browser, we aren't forced to listen to anything we don't like

#35 7 years ago

12k is more than i've seen them go for. Should have went with it.

#36 7 years ago

Ha Ha hilarious! 14k? LMFAO................

#37 7 years ago

Question. When you update code, does the "balls played" reset?

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

[modified quote removed]

I think... actually I know you mistyped so I fixed it for you...

#40 7 years ago

GLWS!!!....I'm an east coast guy, and have been tempted to go after one of these time to time...am sure someone will enjoy this one....

#41 7 years ago

I would give my left nut for a BIB! I must of had my head up my ass in 2012 when these were available NIB
Someday I will own this game!

#42 7 years ago

He made it out....
with a bullet in his back.
'74 Jailbreak. Unfuckwithable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-bib-le-huopremiumle-stern-2012 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.