Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
For sale: AC/DC (Premium/LE)
Added: November 26th, 2019
Ended: December 14th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)
It's time to shake up my lineup a bit so am putting up my original run AC/DC Prem up for sale. It has the full Helen art package installed as well as the pro overlay was used on the mini-PF. It's just static cling so could be removed if you desired at some point. I also have the original trans-light for the game is you would rather have it instead of the Helen one (will reduce price by $100 of so).
The game has been rock solid for me since purchase when they first came out. There are 3 imperfections that I am aware of which I've taken pictures of as well:
- The leg on the dancing band member broke off. I still have it. It may be able to be glued back together and reinstalled.
- The shooter lane has a small chip in the black paint. It now has mylar over it. This happened on early in ownership and was before I learned about protecting things with mylar there. It's been there, like that for a couple years now without any additional wear.
- Scuff in center insert. One of the srews in the mini PF apparently came lose during transport when I moved to my new house about a year ago and scratched the underside of the insert. I didn't even notice it until taking pictures for this for sale thread. I removed the Mini PF to see if it would buff out and it wont.
This game has a lot of the more desirable mods or which some aren't being made anymore. List that I can think of are:
- Pinbits Lightening bolt flashers
- Pinball Refinery translucent apron and lighting kit. This has two flashers under the apron, one at each diverter coil and one in the canon. They strobe when the canon is ready to be fired
- Flipper Fidelity 12" sub and speaker kit
- Original Roof top mod. I was designed and sold a handful of them several years ago and then handed things off to CPR9999. It has Red, White and Blue GI lights as well as integrated flasher. Also was signed by Steve Ritchie at TPF when I showed him the mod.
- Pinbit Plastic protectors
- Bass Drum covers for the diverter coils
- Manits Protectors in Bell and Song scoops
- Pinovator Headphone Jack Kit
- Train Track cross over ramp decal
- Target splints for the mini PF targets. Those that know AC/DC know these dang things lean like crazy and can even stop registering because of it.
- Mirror blades
Couple of things I did to the game which I don't really consider "mods" but I should call out in case you like them or prefer not to have them:
- Converted to Titan Pinball Rubbers
- Painted all screws, washer and nuts black. I know, I know I just couldn't stand looking at the silver and thought the black fit the game better. It was done with plasti dip so if you absolutely hated it you could take it off but would be a bit of a PITA to do so.
I really wanted more for the game but understand the 3 flaws do detract a bit from it's value thus my pricing of $6250 as I accounted for those flaws in setting that price. It's a well taken care of and great playing version of the game.
I will openly admit I suck at taking good pictures so if there is something you want to see just let me know.
Prefer local but would be willing to ship if absolutely necessary if buyer made all arrangements. Would also be interested in partial trades for one of the games in my wish-list (mainly the EM/SS) but would need to be one of the lesser value games as I'm only selling AC/DC to help open up some space and to help fund a JP, DP or Elvira purchase.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!