Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 200 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: July 18th, 2020
Ended: July 21st, 2020
Condition: As is
Up for sale is a Williams A-Go-Go project. Its been in my family for about 20 years sitting untouched. This is the perfect pin for anyone looking for a fun EM project during quarantine times. The pin powers on and the flippers and pop bumpers work, that's about it. As you can see by the pictures this pin needs some love.
Some notes about the Pin:
- The playfield could use some touch-up but overall is in great shape for being over 50 years old. There are no cracks or major dings in the PF, just some minor flaking.
- The back panel to the headboard is missing. Looks like someone lost the keys so they removed it completely. (apparently this is pretty common)
- It comes with the keys for the front coin door.
- The right side of the cabinet has a decent split, but the pin is still very structurally sound. Looks like someone had glued it a while back preventing it from splitting further.
- This comes with 2 back glasses. 1 is in decent shape and will make a very good replacement to the one that is currently on the machine.
Lowered the price down to $200! C'mon this is a STEAL! Buyer must pick up, I'll help load.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 200
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!