• Latest reply 8 years ago by Lefman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

all2[1].jpg
all1[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lefman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

7 pins as a lot only-$2800

Added: 2015-09-18 03:52:21 UTC • Ended: January 11th, 2016
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Price

$ 2,800

Well my folks are selling their home and pole barn where my spare pins are setup so even though I have time, I'm going to see if there's any interest. Here are the pins and a brief description.
All seven pins have been stripped on playfield, cleaned, waxed, new rubbers, vacuumed out and wiped down. As a general rule, I would just consider all the machines "player" condition, with PF touchup on some, possibly a light or switch needing adjustment, a display or segment out, but all boot and play, although Flash still has some coil issues to be addressed.
Backglasses are all decent, maybe not perfect but not blown out. Except Dealers Choice, will explain below.
I am still waiting for the Williams boards (MPU & driver) to come back from John Wart Jr who is repairing them (not acid damaged)., so I've used my Rottendog board on them to get them adjusted, etc.

Flash-Boots and plays. Some coil issues, couple displays missing segment, some lights still out. New drop target decals and drop targets completely taken apart and cleaned, PF touchup, cab decent. I'm just tired and don't feel like messin with it anymore as I just cleaned/adjusted these games one after another in the past 6 weeks! Besides Future Spa, I've had that awhile

Tri Zone-Boots and plays, no known issues, decent shape

Disco Fever-Boots and plays, no known issues other than insert cupping

Conquest 200-Boots and plays, no known issues--PF looks nice

Future Spa-Boots and plays, no known issues. PF touchup, cab fade, definate player condition

Strikes & Spares-Boots and plays, no known issues. Some PF touchup

Dealers Choice-Boots and plays, no known issues. PF nice. BG bad but I have ordered one from BGResto 6-8 weeks ago so should be here soon. Will include the new glass ($260!) and keep the old.

I'm not much of a haggler so I put what I want for price. If someone buys this weekend, I'll also include my Alltek and Williams Rottendog MPU/driver board in sale ($500 bucks worth!), plus 2 sets of new chrome legs, bolts and levelers!
Also I can have John mail boards directly to you. I also just emailed to find status of backglass.

I would also trade all of these towards a Walking Dead Pro
I'm in Walloon Lk, MI. Zip code 49796
Tx!
Here's a link to pics
http://s464.photobucket.com/user/lefman/library/7%20Pins?sort=3&page=1

Games are easily loadable out of the pole barn

Item photos

all1[1].jpg
all2[1].jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://s464.photobucket.com/user/lefman/library/7%20Pins?...

Seller insights

These are Lefman's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Lefman's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Walloon Lake, MI, US

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I would buy it now if I was even 1/2 the distance that I am

I plan on going to Expo!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Man I almost pulled the trigger and called you...almost. Your prices are good but two things are stopping me....distance (almost 500 miles) and I just wasn't prepared to spend a few thousand right now. Good luck man, it's a very fair price..actually more than fair.

Haha, I'd be willing to drive 3 hours down to cut distance somewhat, but then again-U have no cash! LOL.. I may have a buyer..

Quoted from silver_spinner:

I want the conquest 200 if u will seperate.

Not at this time but Tx!

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Sheprd:

It's a bit of a drive, but this is a fair deal and I'm on vacation, so it works for me. These games are headed for Kokomo! I will probably have a Future Spa up for sale at some point since I already have one, but I will paint the cabinet, re-pin the harness, and bullet-proof the power supply board first.
Mac

Yea and tx Mac, I've been singing that Kokomo song for 2 days now!

#16 8 years ago

Pin are sold and picked up! Tx for all the inquiries!!
Now to find my TWD!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lefman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-7-pins-as-a-lot-only-2800?tu=Lefman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.