IMG_7174_(resized).JPG
IMG_7183_(resized).JPG
IMG_7181_(resized).JPG
IMG_7180_(resized).JPG
IMG_7179_(resized).JPG
IMG_7177_(resized).JPG
IMG_7178_(resized).JPG
IMG_7176_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: (2) FunHouse (Williams 1990), (1)Eight Ball Deluxe

Added: 2016-02-07 02:40:31 UTC • Ended: February 26th, 2016
Condition: Functional - needs major work

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 3,700

Today I picked up (2) Funhouse Machines, (1) Eight Ball Deluxe, and (1) Galaga Arcade Machine. Eight Ball and the Galaga are in very bad shape. Of the (2) Funhouse Machines 1 is in better shape then the other but both are in poor shape. I'm listing it here because to the right person this might something right up their alley. Not really sure what they are worth but ultimately I would like to have a decent working machine. I don't mind starting up a restoration project, just wanted to get a feel if someone might want to trade.

Thanks

Jon

Item photos

IMG_7176_(resized).JPG
IMG_7178_(resized).JPG
IMG_7177_(resized).JPG
IMG_7179_(resized).JPG
IMG_7180_(resized).JPG
IMG_7181_(resized).JPG
IMG_7183_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jonjon74's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Jonjon74's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lake Charles, LA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 8 years ago

I've never said this before, but I have to now: Shame you're so far away. I'd jump on that 8 Ball in a heartbeat (and perhaps even do another Funhouse just for kicks!). But when the shipping is more than the machine is worth, that sucks. Good luck...and if you have any ideas for getting it to Jersey cheap, let me know!

#3 8 years ago

Two wack-a-doodle first time posts in FS on the same day?

Yes, I'll take 2 Funhouse machines + other stuff even for parts for $100

#4 8 years ago

Looks like hurricane Katrina got hold of them, but i will take them for $100.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've never said this before, but I have to now: Shame you're so far away. I'd jump on that 8 Ball in a heartbeat (and perhaps even do another Funhouse just for kicks!). But when the shipping is more than the machine is worth, that sucks. Good luck...and if you have any ideas for getting it to Jersey cheap, let me know!

It will ship for free from Nigeria. Just send your money to me in CT

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

It will ship for free from Nigeria. Just send your money to me in CT

Paypal payment sent. Thanks. Please let me know when it ships.

#7 8 years ago

PS - I actually think this is legit. Who the hell would sell such crap with pictures of how rough they are if it wasn't real? Usually, you get pictures from Treasure cove with $3500 price tags on 8k machines.

#8 8 years ago

seems legit. Look at the bottom of the cab on the right fun house. Falling right out. Might be decent for parts. Full resto if you have tons of free time talent and money.

Glws

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

PS - I actually think this is legit. Who the hell would sell such crap with pictures of how rough they are if it wasn't real? Usually, you get pictures from Treasure cove with $3500 price tags on 8k machines.

The funhouse on the left has enough plastic ramp and rudy parts to be worth over $100. While it does look like water residue on the platfield the back box light boards look clean so on pick up if you see boards inside Ding Ding Ding you win. The Displays are there.

No brainer for $100.

#10 8 years ago

It's Legit. I wasn't sure what pricing to put so I low balled it.

And yes they are in bad shape. Was thinking it might be worth something to the right person.

#11 8 years ago

Nope. Just went up to $3700. It's Nigerian.

#12 8 years ago

I see some sign of Mud Daubers on the Funhouses ,what about Termites?

#13 8 years ago

The more I look at them, the more depressed I get. Hope somebody can bring them back to life. Man, I wish I could get my hands on 'em. Planning any trips to NYC? It's lovely in springtime.

#15 8 years ago

Well, not for $3700. He just priced himself out of any hope of selling.

OP - none of these machines, IMHO, are worth more than several hundred dollars. As some have said, they may only be good for parts, and you'd have to post more detailed pics of the inside of cabinets, backboxes, the boards, underside of the playfield, etc.

I'd really love to fix that 8 ball if it only cost be a couple hundred bucks. But it won't.

#16 8 years ago

Lol, Yea they have been sitting in a old shop for a while. I was hoping to piece part and get 1 working machine. The 8 ball and arcade are trash, I originally didn't want them but he gave them to me.

I did pickup these Neon bar signs.

IMG_7174_(resized).JPGIMG_7174_(resized).JPG

#17 8 years ago

No, these games are trash. They are parts. But they are good parts.

Who wants to double their money? Drop them in my front lawn (even if its raining) and I will hand you $200.

I have a Funhouse project sitting in pieces and would love to have these available.

#18 8 years ago

I put this ad in as a trade, for what ever reason it wanted a price. Originally i put $100 then changed it to the auto price.

#19 8 years ago

Really depressing.

#20 8 years ago

I really hate to see machines like this ,it is very depressing, im going to chug some whiskey.

#21 8 years ago

Get em north of the mason dixon line and I'd drive down to take em off your hands... (quite serious)

Poor things

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I see some sign of Mud Daubers on the Funhouses ,what about Termites?

I think mud daubers eat termites so shouldn't be a problem. Or wait, maybe it is the other way around???

#23 8 years ago

Just for shits and giggles, take a bunch of pictures of the insides of those machines...the circuit boards in the back boxes as well. I'm not convinced these are just parts. I swear I could bring them back. I'm a confident f**ker.

#24 8 years ago

Is this Jon from pinball park?

#25 8 years ago

No sir.

#26 8 years ago

he is a good dude - bump for your thread.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

he is a good dude - bump for your thread.

And Shlockdoc is another good dude...so you get another bump.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just for shits and giggles, take a bunch of pictures of the insides of those machines...the circuit boards in the back boxes as well. I'm not convinced these are just parts. I swear I could bring them back. I'm a confident f**ker.

I'll second that. With the two games I could make one work.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I'll second that. With the two games I could make one work.

I would probably take this on too... But as always, it may as well be a million miles away from me.

#31 8 years ago

Shoot me a PM with your number. I would love to come by and see the Funhouse parts machines.

#32 8 years ago

Pics of the better playfield, looks like this one has mylar.

This machine is running, but the sound board blew.

IMG_7186_(resized).JPGIMG_7186_(resized).JPG

IMG_7188_(resized).JPGIMG_7188_(resized).JPG

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Looks like hurricane Katrina got hold of them, but i will take them for $100.

He lives in Lake Charles, machines could have been damaged in Hurricane Rita which was actually a stronger storm than Katrina (and knocked out power in Lake Charles for weeks).

I'm glad to see Lake Charles has another person with games, albeit in trashed shape. It is the pinball desert in Lake Charles, it's basically me, Jodester and a Pinsider named Speed.

#35 8 years ago

What's your price on the better FH? I've got a stock pile of parts looking for the right machine. Quite a long drive but for the right price I may be tempted for the trip.

#36 8 years ago

Jodester can fix these games.
Hope he gets a chance to bring them back to life.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Jodester can fix these games.
Hope he gets a chance to bring them back to life.

Yup, Jodester can bring these back for sure. He saved a BSD in worse shape than one of those...I'm pulling for Jodester to get them too.

#38 8 years ago

There are enough parts to get one good machine out of the pair. The cabinet on 1 is good minus some droop on the underside. The boards look ok with only one hack. Both sound boards need work. One of the playfields still has the mylar and the inserts on the clock are only minimally raised. Only a bit of wear near one pop bumper. It looks like the plastics are all there on both and will probably look good after a cleanup.

Both machines do power on but keep popping fuses.

The boards on that EBD look good if somebody was in the market.

The project would be a bit more than I want to bite off right now. If I didn't already order a TWD pro and not tell my wife, I would have tried to pick up the pair. At least I will have my machines in the outdoor man cave if she kicks me out.

#39 8 years ago

Oh well.
Congrats on TWD Pro.
Can't wait to come over and play pinball in the new place if you are still married or not

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

If I didn't already order a TWD pro and not tell my wife

This will be even better blackmail material than your bachelor party.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#42 8 years ago

Why aren't these sold yet? I'd buy the 3 for 3700 if they were close enough to pick up, but the shipping would kill it. A little elbow grease and a trunkload of magic erasers will get them looking decent again!

#43 8 years ago

Asked earlier but sending a PM now for one of the FH's.

#44 8 years ago

If a pinsider can get these to CT I will take them. Then one can go at cost to the pinsider getting them here and I will fix it for free with owner just covering parts costs. I have repaired far worse than these with great results. If seller had more reputation on pinside I'd already have wired him money.

Either way bump and wish you were closer.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from gooterman:

Why aren't these sold yet?

Rumors of $8000 FH and 8 Ball remakes, maybe?

#46 8 years ago

Lol...that must be it ...

#47 8 years ago

Jodester stopped by yesterday and after talking to him I decided to use the parts out of one machine to get the other 100% functional.

Thanks for all interest.

I did strip all the parts out of the Eight Ball Deluxe if anyone is interested in parts.

Thanks

Jon

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Jonjon74:

Jodester stopped by yesterday and after talking to him I decided to use the parts out of one machine to get the other 100% functional.
Thanks for all interest.
I did strip all the parts out of the Eight Ball Deluxe if anyone is interested in parts.
Thanks
Jon

UGH

#49 8 years ago

Yep, plenty of shitty people in the hobby get greedy and throw in the towel when they don't get what they want.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 29.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-2-funhouse-williams-1990-1eight-ball-deluxe/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.