Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1481 (resized).jpg
IMG_1482 (resized).jpg
IMG_1480 (resized).jpg
IMG_1479 (resized).jpg
IMG_1478 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psutownie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: 1947 United "RIO" Flipper-less Woodrail

Added: 2019-08-01 02:19:45 UTC • Ended: August 3rd, 2019
Condition: As is

Price

$ 250 (OBO)

Open for offers

For Sale: A 1947 United Manufacturing Co. "RIO" flipper-less pinball machine. I acquired this as part of a group buy, and know very little about it. When I attempted to research the machine, I couldn't really find much, and Pinside doesn't even recognize it in their database (first time I have seen this, and why the title doesn't match the machine the ad is linked to). KLOV does have a page for this title, but there are no pictures or production information posted.

The game appears complete (less playfield glass), and in very-nice overall condition, but does absolutely nothing when plugged in. I could not find an on/off switch, or a "kick-off" switch on it, but it acts as though power is not leaving the transformer. The colorful backglass looks to be near perfect, but I have not removed it from the backbox for a thorough inspection of the back.

I have no idea what its worth, or just how rare/uncommon it is - I would simply like to get it into the hands of someone who appreciates and collects machines from this era. If I am off-base on my asking price, please feel free to make a reasonable offer or trade.

The game is located in Central Pennsylvania, just off I-80. Pickup is highly preferred, but shipping is not out of the question if the buyer makes all arraignments, and payment-in-full has cleared my account before the game leaves my possession. I can also recommend a very reasonable amusements shipper I use, and have had good luck with.

Item photos

IMG_1478 (resized).jpg
IMG_1480 (resized).jpg
IMG_1479 (resized).jpg
IMG_1481 (resized).jpg
IMG_1482 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PSUTownie's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PSUTownie's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 200

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Bellefonte, PA, US

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psutownie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1947-united-rio-flipper-less-woodrail-?tu=psutownie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.