Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by 0geist0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bugs_termites.jpg
    Bugs_in_pinball.jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #2 10 years ago

Don't you mean Pittsburgh?
    and Holy Crap!

#3 10 years ago

wow...thats a lot of games!

#5 10 years ago

Life time supply of pinballs to rebuild !

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

and Holy Crap!

Florida phone number...

Must be quite a pile of legs around there somewhere!

#7 10 years ago

I saw this last night I can't see a reason for the sale in Pittsburgh from Florida. Somethings not right, but....

#8 10 years ago

On New York Craigslist too

#9 10 years ago

There's an OP here in Miami who advertises on CL who has a very similar number. He either got his number wrong by hitting a 9 as opposed to a 0 or someone screwed up trying to mess with him since he is not held in high regard around these parts.

#10 10 years ago

Appears to be the same seller who listed a bunch of games on Mr. Pinball the other day under Cleopatra.

Cleopatra, 1977 D. Gottlieb: 325
    Pinballs from 795.00 working ready to play delivered I just got over pinballs for sale layaway available pinball shopped out ready to play 60 days warranty delivered any where in south florida 786 440 5456 or as-is for 300.00 first list cleopatra, meteor, sinbad, 6 million dollar man, scorpion, middle earth, four seasons, ship mate, stellar wars, flash, slash, fire power, super sonic, jungle lord, nitro ground, totem, hollywood heat, lancers, countdown, mars, space riders, genie, close encounters, hot shot, pinball pool, counter force, world cup, lost world, paragon, disco fever, surf champ, swing along, lood the loop, super score, duo tron, lancer, pot o' gold, putt putt, space shuttle, amigo, mustang, outer space, mr. And mrs. Pac man pin, dixieland, Bally star trek, black out, sharp shooter, phoenix, future spa, meteor, night rider, lost world, suspense, silver ball mania, space invaders, circus, star, flash, jubilee, mahatahari, a-go-go, spirit of 76, jolly roger, bowl-o, space mission. 300 a game as-is.
    Manuel Sosa, Phone: (786) 440-5456
    South Florida, Florida 33015
    Posted: 4 June 2013

#11 10 years ago

A lot of older games though..

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

and Holy Crap!

I emailed the guy about a few machines and he said he is in Florida but has a truck going to Pittsburgh so he can ship machines to Pittsburgh. I guess this is the reason he listed in the Pittsburgh CL, even though he is in FL. I inquired about 3 machines and he said he would charge 450$ to ship all 3 machines.

Forgot my disclaimer - I have no affiliation with the seller, just sharing the ad!

#13 10 years ago

I'm the guy originally purchasing some going to Pittsburgh. I've called the guy and talked with him on multiple occasions. After doing some research and following the number/name for a bit, I'm satisfied that this is legit.

#14 10 years ago

This listing was posted on Springfield, Mo craigslist too. Interesting.

springfield.craigslist.org link

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from SeeDeeS:

I'm the guy originally purchasing some going to Pittsburgh. I've called the guy and talked with him on multiple occasions. After doing some research and following the number/name for a bit, I'm satisfied that this is legit.

...but are you?

#16 10 years ago

Im waiting for pics of the "Space Invaders". He claims "Monday".

Milton

#17 10 years ago

Certainly. I placed 2nd at Pinburgh this year!

And yeah, he is taking pics of everything to send out Monday. He has a shipment going out that day, I believe.

#18 10 years ago

SeeDees is for real, I can attest to that. He keeps coming to Ohio and knocking me out of tournaments!

So how are these prices looking? How many of those games are headed to PGH?

#19 10 years ago

Buy in bulk, get a discount. A good bit heading to PGH. Hopefully finishing the deal tonight, unless work gets in the way...

#20 10 years ago

Damn,
    I need a Harlem Globetrotters.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Damn,
    I need a Harlem Globetrotters.

One of mine, haha.

He has duplicates of some.

#23 10 years ago

cAlled and talked to him about a couple but it looks like one or two people are possibly buying the lot or he's splitting it up some. I'd like a couple but doubt it will happen. Guess I should be more positive though. Other people have more money and potential for getting a lot of machines. Really there are maybe two or three that I'm really interested in, but only time will tell. He said he wanted to make his mind up over the next few days.

#24 10 years ago

Don't you think it's odd that he's not selling these in Florida with all the collectors there? May be a reason? I'd do some research "just in case". And no, I have no info either way but the market IS very healthy here.

#25 10 years ago

There's 200 of them for sale in Los Angeles now.

#26 10 years ago

Wish I was closer.......

#27 10 years ago

If I had 147 machines for sale, I'd list 'em in every city too!

#28 10 years ago

what the hell truck can haul 147 machines? I don't think they will fit in a semi.

#29 10 years ago

This is Manny Sosa. He is a liar and a thief. I bought 32 arcade monitors from him over a year ago and only received 1/2 of them. He stole my money like $1600 or so. He is in Miami but he's a crook. If I didn't live on the other side of the country I would have had him arrested. His father is also a crook. BEWARE!

#30 10 years ago

I am in Las Vegas and he has put up a posting here as well.. at 7:30 pm.... I emailed him.. We will see.. Had my hopes up but now I am sure I will not be able to afford the machine I wanted.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

This is Manny Sosa. He is a liar and a thief. I bought 32 arcade monitors from him over a year ago and only received 1/2 of them. He stole my money like $1600 or so. He is in Miami but he's a crook. If I didn't live on the other side of the country I would have had him arrested. His father is also a crook. BEWARE!

I have heard of this as well. I personally have never dealt with him, but I have heard a couple of people say similar things before.

#32 10 years ago

The CL ads are all so inconstant and have so much different information with the same phone number it all seems like a fiasco even if it is all legit. I would steer clear even if it is all on the up-and-up.

#33 10 years ago

It's NOT on the up and up. Is my post invisible?

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

It's NOT on the up and up. Is my post invisible?

lol

Wish I was further.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Thank you for the info. I will now talk with him about things like that. Now a part of me is hoping he decided to sell everything to a single person so I won't have to feel bad about getting ripped off, haha.

#36 10 years ago

So here is my update. Just got off the phone with him.

He has decided to split up the machines, so no one big deal to one buyer.

He will get in touch with some shipping companies, and will send me the numbers of the ones that will be best (after I talk with them, of course)

Accepting payment via paypal, which is good due to buyer protection. He will be calling me tomorrow to finalize everything if we can.

He will take all the pins I have on my order, and photograph the lot together for me.

Thoughts?

#37 10 years ago

Big Rule with buying pinball, especially big warehouse raids. Don't buy anything you can't go see and pickup in person. don't trust shit when it comes to stuff like this.

#38 10 years ago

did you see PACMAN's post? i'd say his advice qualifies as a thought... are you going to actually buy from this person after reading that?

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Yep this is Manny, I have never had any dealings with him, simply because of his reputation here in Florida

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

did you see PACMAN's post? i'd say his advice qualifies as a thought... are you going to actually buy from this person after reading that?

Yeah, it just really sucks. Figuring this deal out and getting the pins I wanted. Its hard to look at it and say "no thanks".

But I'd rather be sad I didn't do the deal rather than sad and ripped off.

#41 10 years ago

Buyers beware !

#42 10 years ago

I'M also passing

#43 10 years ago

the guy's accustomed to screwing people (according to those who've dealt w him). don't feel bad about walking away...

#44 10 years ago

He's trying.

He's making a FB group to track orders easier. I basically told him I won't be interested until I am 100% satisfied with the material he wants to sell me. He's doing pictures and such, so lets see where this goes.

#46 10 years ago

I really think he is trying.. He does have a good amount of machines! We all suck in life sometimes!! Talked with him today.. said he would send photos and gave me some good advice!!

For the one or two machines I want/ can afford I feel he is charging a reasonable amount for them.

Shipping is what kills me..so any advice would be helpful! I am going to give it a shot .. why not.. I work hard for my money.. and better spent on a machine then a man or a bar!

#47 10 years ago

We need a Field Reporter in the Miami area to go out and see the machines and report back. So who on here is in the Miami area that can go out and look at what this chap has and report back? I agree with Neo, buying something w/o seeing it, like this, is

#48 10 years ago

I was thinking the same thing as far as someone checking these out. I find it hard to believe with thousands or more like tens of thousands of people active in the pinball hobby no one has gone to see these yet and posted about them.

Anyway - I am not interested but it would be nice to know what the story is for those who are interested!

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

We need a Field Reporter in the Miami area to go out and see the machines and report back. So who on here is in the Miami area that can go out and look at what this chap has and report back? I agree with Neo, buying something w/o seeing it, like this, is

The machines aren't in the Miami area they are somewhere in central florida. the only thing in Miami is manny. Rumor has it that these are Zebra Joes machines and somehow manny got his hands on them

#50 10 years ago

It seems odd that the guy is more interested in working deals with people far away who cannot personally-inspect the merchandise. From looking at what little pictures were posted, it's pretty obvious most of the games are in bad shape... the backglasses all had flaking. And when you can see lots of flaking in crappy pictures, that's a bad sign.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-147-machines-in-florida and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.