8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by HHaase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

.100 molex connectors by the thousand

Added: 2015-10-29 22:03:00 UTC • Ended: December 11th, 2015
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

Technically, these are Keltron crimp contacts, not Molex. They are compatible with Molex .100 sized KK connectors. I've been using these as the standard crimp contact in all my products. But I'm moving toward automated crimping, and these are loose bulk connectors. So I don't need quite so many.

I have 7 packages of 1,000 pieces each.
    Part number CT2822-L-T

Asking $40 per thousand, plus shipping.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are HHaase's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to HHaase's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Sioux Falls, SD, US

#2 8 years ago

3,000 gone
    4,000 left

-Hans

#4 8 years ago

I think you had held one for me...I made it two in the payment...
    --
    Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    http://www.Team-EM.com
    http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#5 8 years ago

Yep, got yours all set to go when the mail goes out Monday.

One pack left for grabs.

#6 8 years ago

Last one has been claimed.
    Might have some more clearance stuff of this nature in a few days, so keep an eye out.

-Hans

1 week later
    #7 8 years ago

Any interest in JST or Amphenol branded connectors? Just got 5 partial to full spools.

Updated all the part numbers, found correct mfr part numbers. Looks like the numbers I listed earlier were internal.
    I'll just make it a blanket 2 cents each on all of them.
    AMP 61314-10 - 400pcs (Amp mate-n-lock female socket connector)
    AMP 66504-3 - 3,700pcs (Amphlimite crimp snap, gold over phosphor bronze, 20-24 gauge)
    AMP 350079-1 - 8,000 pcs (AMP mate-n-lock male pin. 22-30 gauge_
    AMP 350079-1(?) - 6,000 pcs (best guess at actual p/n, appears same as above.)
    JST SPH-002T-P 0.5S - 2,000 pcs

Also have a bag of 315 Molex 8 pin bottom entry connectors..... had a couple ordering snafu's a while back. Whoops.
    $100 for the bag.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

They LOOK darn similar to Molex .093 male and female pins..

I recently discovered that AMP Mate-N-Lok connectors that *look* similar to standard molex .063/.084/.093" connectors are not actually cross compatible.

So far, I've seen the AMP Mate-N-Lok connectors used on GamePlan and Allied Leisure games.

#9 8 years ago

I agree, I don't think they are actually compatible. Figured I'd throw it out for people that have other interests outside pinball that could use them. Looks like these are older part numbers too, having trouble cross referencing to current stock.

They all came with my crimping press as part of a bulk deal.... kinda got sold a bit of goods on these spools. I thought I was getting Molex KK 254's. Press and die's are exactly what I needed though. Now I just need to get some funding together so I can also crimp KK 396's with this beast.

-Hans

Edit: Hey, that's interesting. Looks like the 61314 part number is a common for late 70's to early 80's Harley's

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-100-molex-connectors-by-the-thousand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.