Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Breadfan
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MAC Jungle head.jpg
    smurf-of-tron.jpg
    Mucinex Pinball.jpg
    black-devil-doll.jpg
    blackdevildoll.jpg
    vomiting.gif
    the-zit-remedy.jpg
    Zack+Attack.jpg
    0.jpg
    laugh-in.jpg
    marshallapplewhite.jpg
    New_Coke_can.jpg
    Teletubbies.jpg
    simmons-horizontal-crop.jpg
    Amish_Pinball.jpg
    Pooping_palace.jpg
    There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 10 years ago

Davey and Goliath
    Richard Simmons
    Bris

#52 10 years ago

Minimalist: the pin .... Prob not a lot of modes and such.

#53 10 years ago

Jimmy Savile pinball.

End of argument.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Pretty much anything MTV airs would be a horrible theme.

Except Ridiculousness. Its the only show I ever watch on MTV but its probably the funniest show on tv.

#55 10 years ago

The Kardashians. The Bruce Jenner mode would be totally wimpy and not involve any balls at all.

#56 10 years ago

Driving in circles in the Walmart parking lot making only left-hand turns. Oh, NASCAR has been done? Never mind.

Rush: drum solo that adds nothing to the song mode, where you score points for hitting absolutely anything. Hit the start button? POINTS. Nudge the cabinet? POINTS. It's all part of the mode! A combination video/audio mode where you have to identify whether it's Geddy Lee or a cat in heat. A second video mode would consist of an image appearing on the screen, and a counter rolling down points. The image would start of blurry, and gradually become clearer. As quickly as possible, you'd have to identify if it was a picture of Geddy Lee or Yoko Ono. The sooner you identify it, the more points you get. And a wizard mode where Geddy's head rises out of the playfield. This would be a two ball affair, one representing each of your fists. The goal would be to "punch" Geddy in the throat until he could never sing again. The Limited Edition model would feature a contest allowing one lucky winner the chance to actually punch Geddy Lee in the throat until he could never sing again. It would sell out faster than any previous LE, mainly because I'd sell my house and use the profits to buy every single one just to win the contest. Then I'd tear the cabinets apart and use the plywood create a shanty to live in, putting them to actual good use.

A highly successful mod would be the Pinball Pro speaker kit, which would allow you to replace all speakers with blocks of wood.

Luke

#57 10 years ago

Rodney King... Club multiball, and a dogpile wizard mode...

#58 10 years ago

Televangelism!

Limp Bizkit (the band)

Shaquille O'Neal
    (Actually, Dennis Rodman could be worse.)

#59 10 years ago

Adolf Hitler...?

#60 10 years ago

Hmmm..... that got me thinking.

Hilter... bad.
    The Producers would make for a great table.

#61 10 years ago

The Weather Channel
    Any boy band

#62 10 years ago

The Aristocrats!

#63 10 years ago

Yatta

#64 10 years ago

Mister Rogers, where we all can be neighbors and get along~ must wear sweater to play game.

#65 10 years ago

the view
    Oprah
    Dr. Phil

any of those women crap shows

I would love a Howard Stern pin but others might have that on their list.

#66 10 years ago

The "Government" you put your money in. An arm comes out, pinches your wallet and your trapped paying the machine for the rest of your life. Oh and the scoring just keeps going in the negative.

#67 10 years ago

Barry Manilow Greatest hits Pinball

#68 10 years ago

Bernie Madoff's Big Payday

Korea Best Pinball

#70 10 years ago

Umm, that would be GILF

#72 10 years ago

The "Flu" Part Two
    "The Symptoms Toilet Party"

OK that's too much.

#73 10 years ago

Black Swan.

#74 10 years ago

Yeah that would pretty much kill the industry. Anything related to the biebs.

#75 10 years ago

My Dinner With Andre...fire witty comments and shoot back with a non-sequiter, extra points for being wry and obsequious...

#76 10 years ago

Two words:

Richard Simmons.

#77 10 years ago

The Holocaust
    Emergency Root Canal
    Proctological Adventures with "Mr. Hookhands"
    Dremel Colonoscopy
    "Try not to Zook" with smell-o-vision fragrance dispenser behind a Whirlwind-style fan on the backbox (rotten broccoli multiball, two-week old corpse bonus round, fermented diaper Millions!)
    Kenny G

#78 10 years ago

YES! This just might be the best suggestion in the entire thread.

#79 10 years ago

menopause

#80 10 years ago

Teletubbies
    Barney the Purple Dinosaur
    To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

#81 10 years ago

I don't know if anyone said it but an Oprah pin, no thanks! I'd like to see a little shop of horrors pin though

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from Zappa:

My Dinner With Andre...fire witty comments and shoot back with a non-sequiter, extra points for being wry and obsequious...

Sequel to the arcade version?

Other ideas -

- ALF
    - The Notebook
    - Beatnik poetry
    - Downton Abbey
    - 5th grade standardized test adventures

#83 10 years ago

Hello Kitty

#84 10 years ago

My wife would pay $$$$$$$$ for a Hello Kitty pinball. One of the things she asked recently is do thay have a Hello Kitty pinball... I chuckled and told her NO

#85 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

My wife would pay $$$$$$$$ for a Hello Kitty pinball. One of the things she asked recently is do thay have a Hello Kitty pinball... I chuckled and told her NO

Ha, yeah my wife would love a hello kitty pin as well. She also asked me if there was a my little pony pin.

#86 10 years ago

Second only to this..

image-845.jpgimage-845.jpg

#87 10 years ago

Brokeback Mountain Madness
    KKK Pinball Party
    Obama and the Tea Party Monsters

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Obama and the Tea Party Monsters

Now that might truly be a very interesting pin!!

#89 10 years ago

LOVING this thread. Okay, I've got a few:

Angela Lansbury
    Wood Carving Guild
    Hipster Hierarchy: The Battle for Irony
    Convalescent Home
    Adjunct Shuffle: Adventures in Part-Time Professorship (Each mode constitutes a different semester in which you complete the repetitive task of convincing the upper-administration that you are worthy of their paltry wages. This task must be completed concurrently while jockeying for classes to teach the following semester. Wizard mode happens after you complete 10 consecutive semesters of unsecured teaching and are rewarded with no additional health benefits or job security, but a fractional-percentage bonus [Bonus 1.05x] for your "valued" service.)

Finally, just felt the need to highlight a couple of faves:

Quoted from mmetzger:

- 5th grade standardized test adventures

30FathomDave is far-and-away my vote for this thread's winner. I was reading these as I was lulling my 5-month-old boy to sleep and I very nearly lost it.

Quoted from 30FathomDave:

- Dreaming that you're taking a piss while you're really just pissing the bed: the pinball machine

- Accidentally farting in a job interview, and then the interviewer tells you that her father was killed by poisonous gas: the pinball machine

- She's got daddy issues: the pinball machine

Thanks for ALMOST waking my kid, Dave.

Keep 'em comin', guys!
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#90 10 years ago

I wanna see Kindergarten Cop, Kind of.

IT'S NOT A TUMOR ball save.

#91 10 years ago

Poo Ping Palace.
    With 4 players you get eggroll.

Pooping_palace.jpgPooping_palace.jpg

#92 10 years ago

The Room.

Though the "Oh hai, Mark" multiball could be fun.

#93 10 years ago

Care Bears

#94 10 years ago

The Who's My Daddy? Pinball Adventure!
    When you touch the flipper buttons, it scans your fingerprints and tests your DNA looking for deadbeat fathers and criminals!
    Best pin locations-Bars and Strip Clubs! Set on Free-Play! Better have a paddy wagon waiting. You'll need it.

#95 10 years ago

Real housewives

#96 10 years ago

Cop Rock

#98 10 years ago

I think an Amish related pin would be fun....but you couldn't plug it in, could you?

#99 10 years ago

^^^ I think you meant an Amish related BAGATELLE.

#100 10 years ago

Soccer

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-fun-worst-possible-themes-for-a-pinball-machine/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.