Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pins4u
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider abe_flips.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 1 year ago

I did not read the whole thread, but why are you starting it all over again?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-months-of-daily-pinball-playing-and-i-still-have-a-2-mode-curse

1 week later
    #35 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gentax:

I figured out the issue with the camera. Here's another upload with the issue fixed

I wouldn't focus on your nudging and the outlanes- for now you are doing well there.

You lose most of the balls because your control techniques are failing. (trapping, live catches, drop catches)
    Often you try to catch a ball or trapping up at the wrong time, which causes the ball to bounce into the slings, the center drain or shoot back up the inlane too far. You can avoid alot of those drains with simple dead bounces. Those take out the momentum of the ball and you can trap up. Check out my tutorial on Dead Bounces and also the latest one "Shielding".

The MOST IMPORTANT PART is to be able to recognize your mistakes you are doing over and over again. This way you can learn and improve. At my modest pinball level i can do so on most of your drains, and thats how I also improve on my own skills. It takes alot of experience and work. Watch your own videos and identify what went wrong on every drain. (forget the outlane drains for now, thats not your problem). I see alot of potential there, I'm sure you can step up your game alot! It's just a plateau you can overcome.

Also watch other Jurassic Park streams and compare how others handle certain situations and copy their tricks, if they work out for you too.

cheers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider abe_flips.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-4-months-i-ve-been-stuck-in-a-pinball-rut-and-can-t-break-it?tu=abe_flips and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.