Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Legacy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Man its already been a long off season......3 more months 2 go until football starts again....anyways which do you prefer to watch.....college football or the nfl for all you football fans out there???? Also, who is your favorite team for college, nfl, or both.....for me its the obviously the huskers since I was born and raised in omaha, nebraska. As far as NFL goes........im a HUGE Packers fan

#2 11 years ago

I'am a football fan first, so with that my favs are:

College---Arizona State
    NFL-- Oakland Raiders

Haven't had any good years in the last decade or so, but they are my teams win or lose!

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from pacattack13:

im a HUGE Packers fan

This proves nobody's perfect! LOL JK

I won't hold this against you, as I'm a Vikings fan!!!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

pacattack13 said:

im a HUGE Packers fan
    This proves nobody's perfect! LOL JK
    I won't hold this against you, as I'm a Vikings fan!!!

lol dont follow college at all???

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from pacattack13:

lol dont follow college at all???

What, and watch the Gophers?

I do live up North, where UMD won 2 Division 2 NCAA titles in the last few years.

#6 11 years ago

NFL baby - all day long. College football bores me. No one plays D and the talent level is so all over the place. One really decent player looks all pro compared to all the medicore ones. Gets into pros and gets cut mid way first year. I understand if you went to a big football program college like bama and you still love college football - but meh - pros all day long.

Bears fan but just love pro football. I'll cheer on the Packers even - why not - in the Midwest. Fantasy football too - 4 leagues every year. Giddy up!!

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

as I'm a Vikings fan!!!

I said I'll root for the Packers, Vikings not so much.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

ThePostmaster said:

as I'm a Vikings fan!!!
    I said I'll root for the Packers, Vikings not so much.

lol lol

#9 11 years ago

NFL! Bears and Packers. I bought my wife a share of Packers stock for Christmas. It was a BIG hit. Got a nice frame for it with the G logo and hung in the game room.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from txstargazer3:

NFL! Bears and Packers. I bought my wife a share of Packers stock for Christmas. It was a BIG hit. Got a nice frame for it with the G logo and hung in the game room.

good choice!!! GO PACK GO!!!!

#11 11 years ago

I'm also a Packers fan, but for some reason I can't get into college football except for about two weeks prior to the draft.

Hopefully the D will be a little better this year.

#12 11 years ago

hopefully there are no cowboy fans in here lol

#13 11 years ago

SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS!!!!

#14 11 years ago

NFL all the way. Never been able to get into college football.

1st pre season game is just 66 days away!

#15 11 years ago

How does the saying go

My two favorite teams are the Vikings, and who ever is playing the Packers?

#16 11 years ago

NFL is my main focus - Steelers all the way.

Basically my college love consists of waking up and routing against Michigan...and it's been a great couple years.

#17 11 years ago

I can't get in to college football. Maybe it's because the college I went to had a terrible football program. I'm a Texan fan all the way, usually make it out to 2-3 games a year.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/football and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.