(Topic ID: 327944)

Foo Fighters Pinball - Are you in or out?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 431 posts
  • 159 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Blackice
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Foo Fighters Pinball - In or Out?”

• Learn To Fly … Away - No Thanks 337 votes
    60%
  • Everlong … Bring It On! - Yes, I’m in! 179 votes
    32%
  • Times Like These … I’m a maybe (explain) 50 votes
    9%

(566 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8490C48B-F8D7-42F1-9B17-8CE6E59E14B2.gif
A96A84A6-0D71-4F52-8333-F7BE763550DA (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
smart (resized).png
Untitled design (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg
21F6B689-DD09-426F-BC5C-CCA9AA870FBC (resized).jpeg
683282C9-0825-4760-BB9A-10E15ED346A4 (resized).jpeg
B692D7D3-E334-4C88-94EF-B924D55D2F68 (resized).jpeg
7A2B10F3-FF9B-438F-B93C-C3C85B1BB21B (resized).jpeg

There are 431 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

LP would be completely off the charts.

The LP/Jay Z Collision Course album was pretty awesome too. Id love to see a mashup pin with different genres/artists blended. That could be cool.

#402 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I compare them to a better version of Nickleback.

Solid burn.

#403 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

LP would be completely off the charts.
Points of Authority Remix version (Pts.Of Athrty)
Papercut
Crawling
Faint
Breaking the Habit
New Divide
Somewhere I Belong
Numb
In the End
What I've Done
Burn It Down
One Step Closer
And that's just a quick scrub of the songs you'd hear on the radio.
Man, do I miss Chester's influence. Wish I could have told him "thank you". Not gonna lie, if LP came out.....wow, either TAF would go or I'd be paying out of pocket.

Limp biz come on man

A96A84A6-0D71-4F52-8333-F7BE763550DA (resized).pngA96A84A6-0D71-4F52-8333-F7BE763550DA (resized).png

#404 1 year ago

In or out?

Love the theme, but with the amount of great games coming out, game has to have Dave Grohl callouts.

In for sure, if it's true he is going to do them.

#405 1 year ago

(BTW, I’d buy a Sanford & Son pin)

8490C48B-F8D7-42F1-9B17-8CE6E59E14B2.gif8490C48B-F8D7-42F1-9B17-8CE6E59E14B2.gif
#406 1 year ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

[quoted image]

Me too. Love that show.

Could see it now, Ripple Multiball, Battle Aunt Ester
Join Elizabeth Wizard Mode.

Classic

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I fall in the 30-50 age group and listen to all the bands you mention. The thing with FF music is that it’s still everywhere. There is no nostalgia.

There’s def FF nostalgia for those in their 30s.

#408 1 year ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

How about Land of the Lost?
I know... Day 1 grail pin for you.

#409 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There’s def FF nostalgia for those in their 30s.

I guess my interpretation of nostalgia is different. To me, thunder cats is nostalgia. Creedence is nostalgia. Anything that I grew up with that is not readily available today is what I consider nostalgia. FF hasn’t even made it to the classic rock station yet. Still on the local pop rock stations.

Hopefully the gameplay is awesome…like IMDN. Because many of us won’t be buying it for the music.

#410 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I guess my interpretation of nostalgia is different. To me, thunder cats is nostalgia. Creedence is nostalgia. Anything that I grew up with that is not readily available today is what I consider nostalgia. FF hasn’t even made it to the classic rock station yet. Still on the local pop rock stations.
Hopefully the gameplay is awesome…like IMDN. Because many of us won’t be buying it for the music.

Seems like you're naming things YOU grew up with. If you were a tween/teen when Foo Fighters came onto the scene, that will be your nostalgia.

#411 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I was into FF in the 90’s when I was still in school, so it’s nostalgic for me when I hear it. Doesn’t matter what station it’s on.

Quoted from Mattyk:

Does anyone ever buy a pin for the music? Some of the best pins have bad or forgettable music. Has to be a great game first, everything else is bonus. I hate Iron Maiden but was happy for fans when it came out and its a great pin… I’d love to own one.

#412 1 year ago

deleted - duplicate

Quoted from radium:

I was into FF in the 90’s when I was still in school, so it’s nostalgic for me when I hear it. Doesn’t matter what station it’s on.

Does anyone ever buy a pin for the music? Some of the best pins have bad or forgettable music. Has to be a great game first, everything else is bonus. I hate Iron Maiden but was happy for fans when it came out and its a great pin… I’d love to own one.

Taste in music is so subjective, it's better to go after the bands with wide appeal, but make it a great game as well - so you get the people that love a good pinball game, and the people that love the band. Honestly, I don't think there's a single music pin that appeals to me outside of BKSOR (not really a music pin, but might as well be). Every music pin to date is music that I wouldn't listen to unless they were trying to break me in Gitmo, with the exception of Metallica but even that might be pushing it.

However - I can say that in playing Iron Maiden, Rush, AC/DC, and Aerosmith over the years, I've always enjoyed the gameplay, in fact IMDN was so much fun, I actually started to enjoy the music (only when playing, it's part of the game now for me).

So anyway, I'm saying I agree. Foo Fighters to me, is a super generic, boring, background music type alt rock band - inoffensive and bland, which might make the perfect soundtrack for this Alien themed adventure game that will hopefully be a hell of a lot of fun.

1 week later
#413 12 months ago

First post evah on Pinside. Newbie here… Please go easy on me.

I’m in for a 2nd run FF Pre with Cointaker. This will be my first pin. Never owned before. Home use only.

I also posted on classified ads / wanted to buy: looking for Pulp Fiction LE spot.

Hey - pinballs are like kittens… you can’t just buy one!

Glad to be here.

#414 12 months ago
Quoted from Herkbubba:

First post evah on Pinside. Newbie here… Please go easy on me.
I’m in for a 2nd run FF Pre with Cointaker. This will be my first pin. Never owned before. Home use only.
I also posted on classified ads / wanted to buy: looking for Pulp Fiction LE spot.
Glad to be here.

Great choice using Cointaker. They’re good people.

#415 12 months ago
Quoted from Herkbubba:

They also multiply like rabbits.
You picked a good one for your first

#416 12 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

A VH pin with DLR call-outs has the potential to be something.
Hot for Teacher multballllllll!

Big VH fan, but which VH would they go with? Roth or Hagar? I like both front men for different reasons; but, in my opinion, they are very different bands. I am not sure how they would mix the two in a single pin.

#417 12 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:keep wearing your "poo fighters" grampa, don't need another accident at the bingo hall.

Quoted from Haymaker:

keep wearing your "poo fighters" grampa, don't need another accident at the bingo hall.

Sick man!!!

#418 11 months ago

Happy to see you're still mad almost a month later. You probably forgot, but you already replied to my comment with one of your signature lame quips, which I just ignored because it was so cringey, letting you speak for yourself was already to perfect reply, yet here you are again. Also you quoted twice lmao boomer overload. Time for your meds

3 months later
#419 7 months ago

Lmao

#420 7 months ago

Lol

#421 7 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Happy to see you're still mad almost a month later. You probably forgot, but you already replied to my comment with one of your signature lame quips, which I just ignored because it was so cringey, letting you speak for yourself was already to perfect reply, yet here you are again. Also you quoted twice lmao boomer overload. Time for your meds

???
Blackice

Pinside member

Sorry was away for a while now go listen to your poo fighters wanker music for wankers like u.
Enjoy

#422 7 months ago

For anybody keeping score, it took him three posts to (kind of) figure out the Quote function.

#423 7 months ago

Lma

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For anybody keeping score, it took him three posts to (kind of) figure out the Quote function.

Nice pickup ur a legend

#424 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh man am I glad I scrolled down a little further on my list of topics I posted in. Not only was I reminded of how many times I got a laugh out of his antics, the gem of reviving this thread after months just to boomer it up further was the icing on the cake.

Quoted from Blackice:

Lma

Nice pickup ur a legend

Is it an F-150? laugh my ass!

Ps- foo fighters is a great game!

#425 7 months ago

Trust me it was hilarious watching him mangle quotes in real time over the course of 4 posts before finally settling on…whatever that was.

Ur a legend !

LMa indeed!

#426 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Trust me it was hilarious watching him mangle quotes in real time over the course of 4 posts before finally settling on…whatever that was.
Ur a legend !
LMa indeed!

Lmfao the legend speaks again, Good boy!!!!

#427 7 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Oh man am I glad I scrolled down a little further on my list of topics I posted in. Not only was I reminded of how many times I got a laugh out of his antics, the gem of reviving this thread after months just to boomer it up further was the icing on the cake.

Is it an F-150? laugh my ass!
Ps- foo fighters is a great game!

Good boy!!!

#428 7 months ago

It's a shame the game plays so good, I only like one or two FF songs, so ultimately as a music pin, not worth it for me.

Sabbath pin now..... I'd buy that..

#429 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

It's a shame the game plays so good, I only like one or two FF songs, so ultimately as a music pin, not worth it for me.
Sabbath pin now..... I'd buy that..

Agree would buy B. Sabbath in a heartbeat.

#430 7 months ago
Quoted from Blackice:

Agree would buy B. Sabbath in a heartbeat.

The most grampa of grampa rock bands, not surprising.

#431 7 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

The most grampa of grampa rock bands, not surprising.

Foo fighters the most wnkr band, that u follow so u both have something in common.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Burlington, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, IL
$ 699.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 53.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakeville, MN
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
BomberMods
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 210.00
$ 499.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
BomberMods
Decals
There are 431 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-pinball-are-you-in-or-out-/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.