PXL_20240419_205112097 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_205115475 (resized).jpg
20240419_135517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2674 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2757 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2754 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #267 MOD: PLAYFIELD. Overdrive/Ballsave behavior on a Pro Posted by Mike_M (1 year ago)

Post #890 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Spinner triggering constantly at rest fix Posted by Aniraf (1 year ago)

Post #1103 GOODIE BAG: PRO. Contents of the goodie bag on Foo Fighters Pro Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #1221 MOD: PLAYFIELD. Neon Green Ball in captive ball area Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #1323 TECH:SOUND. Sound improvement tips with stock setup. Posted by snaroff (1 year ago)

Post #1332 TECH:SYSTEM. Fix for frozen game after update. Posted by Duster72 (1 year ago)

Post #1440 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Adjustment for spinner falling off. Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #1452 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Overlord latch adjustment Posted by Westcb (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1164 1 year ago
Quoted from Straight2VHS:

Anyone who happened to order an LE directly from Stern through All Access receive a shipping email notification yet? I'm just curious how they communicate when delivery will happen. This is one of those things I'll need someone to be home for.

I emailed them and they said they should be shipping soon, and no later than the end of the month.

In the future, I'll only order from my distributor because it seems they do not prioritize orders placed directly through them. Took them over a week to reply to my email too lol

#1200 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

MAAAAAAAAAN That's one pretty game. Biased, but still.

Heard it was designed by some badass, forgot his name but it sounded something like Smack Spangler

#1266 1 year ago

Man the LE's look awesome! The green armor and artwork looks so good. I paid Stern directly in full a couple months ago when I ordered mine, and it seems they are last to ship out so I am a bit jealous lol

#1542 1 year ago

The LE I ordered from Stern directly shipped out and will be here Thursday, so anyone who ordered from them should be getting theirs soon!

1 week later
#2128 11 months ago

Just got my LE!! Some initial impressions after 15-20 games or so:

The sound quality sucked with the "upgraded" Kenwood speakers that came in the LE. So bad, it sounded like the music was compressed and just low quality sound overall. Swapped in my Pinwoofer system and hooked up to the Polk subwoofer and did some tweaking of the audio and WOW.. massive difference, sounds amazing!! I cannot stress how much the Pinwoofer system makes a difference with this game, the Kenwood speakers are in the trash.

First time seeing expression lighting in action. What a huge difference this makes in the game, holy crap. It really adds to the overall game by a ton, I couldnt imagine it without it now.

At first, the game is not super exciting to shoot until you really learn the combos. That is when it comes alive. I don't think you can appreciate this game fully until at least 20+ games in.

The deadpost is hands down one of the coolest innovations I have seen recently. It adds a great element to the gameplay, again, I cannot imagine not having this feature because its so good.

#2132 11 months ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Thanks for the shout-out kpg ! Our speakers are a massive upgrade when paired with the rest of the PinWoofer system. I can't imagine having FF without a PinWoofer:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/
You won't look back.
Thanks,
Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri
[quoted image]

Trust me I wouldn't recommend products unless they were worth the money. On a game like this, its absolutely worth the money to upgrade the machine. Not going to lie I initially thought the Pinwoofer kit wouldnt improve the game because the audio sounded like it was recorded in low bit rate MP3s and just poor quality overall. Nope. It's the garbage speakers and audio processing that comes on the machine.

Sooo glad I had already pre-bought the kit and put it in right away so I didn't have to listen to the stock setup for that long lol

#2139 11 months ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Changing them to 8ohm brings them to life.

Yeah that was the first thing I did. I also had to do that to JP if I recall. It was better but still pretty bad vs the Pinwoofer setup

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1,700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Raiden Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Gatos, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
GAD Pinball

$ 495.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-official-owners-club-rock-aliens?tu=kpg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.