IMG_6630 (resized).JPG
IMG_1734 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1733 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1744 (resized).png
IMG_1745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1743 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9426 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #267 MOD: PLAYFIELD. Overdrive/Ballsave behavior on a Pro Posted by Mike_M (1 year ago)

Post #890 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Spinner triggering constantly at rest fix Posted by Aniraf (1 year ago)

Post #1103 GOODIE BAG: PRO. Contents of the goodie bag on Foo Fighters Pro Posted by PinMonk (12 months ago)

Post #1221 MOD: PLAYFIELD. Neon Green Ball in captive ball area Posted by PinMonk (12 months ago)

Post #1323 TECH:SOUND. Sound improvement tips with stock setup. Posted by snaroff (12 months ago)

Post #1332 TECH:SYSTEM. Fix for frozen game after update. Posted by Duster72 (12 months ago)

Post #1440 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Adjustment for spinner falling off. Posted by PinMonk (12 months ago)

Post #1452 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Overlord latch adjustment Posted by Westcb (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gogdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1512 11 months ago
Quoted from Artax:

This isn't specific to FF, but my shaker motor has already started having this low volume, but high pitch squeal when it is winding down slowly. I have tried 3 in1 oil, that helped for about half a game. Anyone know the trick to stop the annoying squeal??

Shaker squeaks annoy me too. I've tried everything.....spraying contact cleaner, running motors in alcohol to super clean them, lubricating with silicone, gun oil, etc.....I haven't been able to "fix" a shaker once it squeaks (and brand new ones can squeak). From what I understand....its just the sealed ball bearings ..which...since sealed....we can't lubricate if they start squeaking. So, I've either lived with it, or just bought replacement motors and switched them out (which isnt hard to do).

#1525 11 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Has anyone tries one of these or know how it works in terms of reducing shaker squeaks?
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0559-00_ASSEMBLY
[quoted image]

What the heck? At first I thought that was a april fools joke or something...but its a real product! I wonder what it actually does to eliminate shaker squeak though? (and so cheap!)

Too bad just for stern spike though...I've had squeak on other manufacturers like CGC...

#1695 11 months ago

Just got my LE shipping notification! (from stern direct insider purchase). Whats interesting...is that it actually shipped out 2 days ago and is set to arrive tomorrow locally.

3 weeks later
#3975 11 months ago
Quoted from Svenop:

I skipped the post under the upper. Don't really see it back under there. Skipped the post connected to the shooter lane guide, mine shoots nicely so I don't want to mess with that one. Just need to do the Overlord bands. Anyone have tips for the easiest Overlord removal to get the bands?

Just replaced all of the rubber in mine with Titan. GZ was trivial, CCrLE was a big pain (near complete playfield teardown and wasn't easy). FF...would be trivial except for those 2 darn post sleeves for shooter lane and UFO loop. But...thinking back now, compared to CCrLE, would much rather do FF.

Anyway, for overland bands...its actually easy. I think its one locknut behind the overlord sculpt, then twist him and can be pulled out easy. Then, go to the bottom flat plastic, and I think its 3 locknuts....whole plastic with the bracket comes off (don't need to remove black metal bracket at all).

9 months later
#11776 36 days ago

Great code update, but just to add another complaint so stern sees.....they have got to shut the footbot up a bit. A little is great but they kicked it into overdrive. No, I don't need to know about every super spinner update and 10 other minor code bits. Callouts should be for major items.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Euless, TX
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 210.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

12,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 499.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
GAD Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gogdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-official-owners-club-rock-aliens?tu=Gogdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.