PXL_20240419_205112097 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_205115475 (resized).jpg
20240419_135517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2674 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2757 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2754 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 267.
#701 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Did a quick fix to help the poor plastic from taking the full force of the ball hit. Installed some stainless on the top with a gel for some colour.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Please Add me to the list ! Want one

#702 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

My back glass had some kind of contamination that made the translight stick to the glass and make a spot. It's almost invisible when lit, but I might try and get another translight. [quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is just like this, March 22 build date

#703 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Ok so I guess I’m making some of those ramp stainless plates now lol. Did not plan to go down that rabbit hole but if you want it I can’t say no.
Let me look into actually cutting a new acrylic plate that’s green or red that will go under the stainless instead of gust using the clear factory one with a gel.

If you’re starting a list, please put me down for one.

#704 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Ok so I guess I’m making some of those ramp stainless plates now lol. Did not plan to go down that rabbit hole but if you want it I can’t say no.
Let me look into actually cutting a new acrylic plate that’s green or red that will go under the stainless instead of gust using the clear factory one with a gel.

Yes Yes … please add me to the list as well

#705 1 year ago

I used these on a GZ and they looked great. I placed the bulbs anywhere near a UV ring or post that i could.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thank you guys Has anyone used these UV glow led’s with the glow rubbers ? I’m thinking this is the ticket .
[quoted image]

#706 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I’m in if you do a LE green one Nice work on that looks great as is .

#707 1 year ago

Has anyone talked to Zach today? I want to call (again) about the LE status but I don't want to keep bugging him

#708 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Since you're making these now I'm down for one!

#709 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I'd be interested!

#710 1 year ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Has anyone talked to Zach today? I want to call (again) about the LE status but I don't want to keep bugging him

We’ll they’re on the line .I just scored a LE yesterday from a dealer off Sterns site could not believe it .I was told it ships to him first to be inspected and that should be within a week .Then will ship to me from there .They’re on the way soon buddy I’m so fing exited to have landed one .On reveal I tried my usual suspects and couldn’t find one so secured the first run prem .Then that color scheme just popped and took me over to the point where I was like “Give me LE , or give me death !”

#711 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

And also if you’re interested in mine is essentially for the stainless look with the cut out logo. Other clear and tinted plates are already sold.

Add me to the list please

#712 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

And also if you’re interested in mine is essentially for the stainless look with the cut out logo. Other clear and tinted plates are already sold.

Can you add me too please.

#713 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Count me in on one as well!

#714 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Please add me to the list.
Thanks!

#715 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I’m buying whatever you’re selling… please add me to the list. Appreciate the work!

#716 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Looks great, haven't said there's a list but I'm in if there is one.

#717 1 year ago

I would like one please. making anything for the right ramp?

Quoted from wolffcub:

Ok so I guess I’m making some of those ramp stainless plates now lol.

#718 1 year ago

I was having issues with the consistency of both my auto plunge and manual plunge for hitting the side ramp. I made a tweak which seems to help. I did the same thing on my JP and figured I'd try it here as well and it seems to offer a similar improved result.

On the launch ramp fork, put a small washer under the left tine and then tighten it back down. With the left side slightly raised it seems to help when launching up that ramp.

20230411_095629 (resized).jpg20230411_095629 (resized).jpg

#719 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I was having issues with the consistency of both my auto plunge and manual plunge for hitting the side ramp. I made a tweak which seems to help. I did the same thing on my JP and figured I'd try it here as well and it seems to offer a similar improved result.
On the launch ramp fork, put a small washer under the left tine and then tighten it back down. With the left side slightly raised it seems to help when launching up that ramp.
[quoted image]

Very clever idea Definitely won’t hurt to try it out .

#720 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

[quoted image]

So basically causes it to hug the right ball guide ?

#721 1 year ago

Now that we are on the code topic, how good is the code so far?
How many modes? How deep is it?
Looks like DP depth to me at a quick glance…is it?

It definitely looks fun!!

#722 1 year ago

Is there an eta on topper/figures/possible callouts?

#723 1 year ago

I ordered a bunch of acrylic to cut new bottoms for the stainless. It should arrive by the end of the week and I will play around. I will have a bunch of colours to offer.

#724 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I ordered a bunch of acrylic to cut new bottoms for the stainless. It should arrive by the end of the week and I will play around. I will have a bunch of colours to offer.

Add me to your list, please. I've got an LE coming.

#725 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Please add me to the list for this. Thank you!

#726 1 year ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Add me to your list, please. I've got an LE coming.

Please put me on your list. Going to have to open a factory. Thanks.

#727 1 year ago

Please just PM me with a title of "Foo ramp" and i will add you to the list on my end. I will NOT be responding to every pm at this time but you will be held in Que and on a list, and i will reach out when i have some ready.

#728 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Please add me to the list as well

#729 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

For me, the most fun I've ever had with a new Stern...

#730 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Did a quick fix to help the poor plastic from taking the full force of the ball hit. Installed some stainless on the top with a gel for some colour.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I too would like to be added to the list… That looks amazing!!

#731 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I think the code is great! It might be slightly deeper than DP due to more base modes but not nearly as deep as games like Godzilla and Jurassic Park which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's good to have games with varying depth. The code structure reminds me a lot of Deadpool but the game is even more fun to shoot. 3 flippers, faster and more flow.

It has the 6 base city modes
Bot Frenzy
the 3 Overlord Multiballs
2 mini wizard mode multi-balls (Austin and DC)
Foobot Multi-ball
Van upgrades are essentially like team-ups in Deadpool in that they make the modes easier to finish
The combo opportunities in this game are a ton of fun.

The game will also have a Combo-tron multi-ball and final wizard mode (Overlord) which aren't in the game yet. I think there is also supposed to be co-op play and possibly some band callouts coming in the future.

#732 1 year ago

Im so jealous of all of you that have games already.. Im waiting on my LE to ship. I love that some of you are posting rules and strategies on the game. I havent even see this game in person yet alone played one. I kinda dont want to....until i have played mine. Last time i was this anxious for a game was Batman 66. So excited and cant wait for my game.

#733 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think the code is great! It might be slightly deeper than DP due to more base modes but not nearly as deep as games like Godzilla and Jurassic Park which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's good to have games with varying depth. The code structure reminds me a lot of Deadpool but the game is even more fun to shoot. 3 flippers, faster and more flow.
It has the 6 base city modes
Bot Frenzy
the 3 Overlord Multiballs
2 mini wizard mode multi-balls (Austin and DC)
Foobot Multi-ball
Van upgrades are essentially like team-ups in Deadpool in that they make the modes easier to finish
The combo opportunities in this game are a ton of fun.
The game will also have a Combo-tron multi-ball and final wizard mode (Overlord) which aren't in the game yet. I think there is also supposed to be co-op play and possibly some band callouts coming in the future.

Awesome! Sounds like a perfect package

#734 1 year ago

Bot Frenzy is the best. Have no idea how I got into it the few times I have, but it’s awesome once in!

#735 1 year ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Bot Frenzy is the best. Have no idea how I got into it the few times I have, but it’s awesome once in!

I love how it cuts to them all just smiling in the van. I laugh at it all the time.

#736 1 year ago

Any such cool surprises with the premiums & LEs?

Curious.

E40D47FC-B230-470F-AF52-A343D42D3F3B (resized).jpegE40D47FC-B230-470F-AF52-A343D42D3F3B (resized).jpeg
#737 1 year ago

From TPN LEs shipping this week into next

#738 1 year ago

Hi guys!! Foo Fighters Alien Head shooter rod landed at Lermods.com! Just 8 units available. Don´t miss it out!

https://lermods.com/products/foo-fighters-pinball-shooter-rod

All PMB´s mods are professionally handcrafted, hand painted and clear coated.

Thanks!!

Pinball Mods Brasil
foo fighters (resized).jpgfoo fighters (resized).jpg

#739 1 year ago

I took a closer look under my Pro playfield at the area where the Deadpost would be and there's an unused connector there (under the black cardboard). Not sure if this means anything for future use. Under the cardboard it looks like it's just wires connected to a small sandwich board that is screwed into the playfield that isn't attached to anything (there are no lights or inserts in that area). I'm guessing that this done so that the connector could connect to it and isn't hanging loose. My first thought was that maybe Stern is using the same wiring harness for both models but I didn't see any extra connectors in the magnet or upper playfield areas under the game. Maybe it was a Pro feature and it was pulled out last minute?
20230411_155450 (resized).jpg20230411_155450 (resized).jpg

#740 1 year ago

Any word on LE's shipping yet?

#741 1 year ago

The more I look at this game the more I want it. I still think I am leaning towards the Pro. $2700 more for a premium just hurts.

#742 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

The more I look at this game the more I want it. I still think I am leaning towards the Pro. $2700 more for a premium just hurts.

No expression lighting option ever really hurts the Pro. But otherwise, it's a very solid pick.

#743 1 year ago

What is the significance of the two white inserts in the van mod area under the wings?

#744 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

What is the significance of the two white inserts in the van mod area under the wings?

I think not knowing this is stopping me from getting 2 billion. lol

#745 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No expression lighting option ever really hurts the Pro. But otherwise, it's a very solid pick.

It does but that makes the Premium almost $3200 more than the Pro. I'd rather put that money towards the next Pro model but that's just me.

#746 1 year ago

Great news!

In looking closely in the manual I found co-op mode and DJ mode! Sure it’s coming soon to a menu near you.

38EE6875-1E4B-40FE-B90E-5646E9EA2EA1 (resized).jpeg38EE6875-1E4B-40FE-B90E-5646E9EA2EA1 (resized).jpegB04F2D4F-D844-435E-973F-900C28A8CBDD (resized).jpegB04F2D4F-D844-435E-973F-900C28A8CBDD (resized).jpeg
#747 1 year ago

Foo sound upgrade complete!

18F8BB6B-629B-4CF8-92A5-BA9C62B806A0 (resized).jpeg18F8BB6B-629B-4CF8-92A5-BA9C62B806A0 (resized).jpeg2213AA53-F932-4835-A3C4-D276AEF00840 (resized).jpeg2213AA53-F932-4835-A3C4-D276AEF00840 (resized).jpeg2F4DB41B-BF82-4A8A-8F8E-C2D43223F1DD (resized).jpeg2F4DB41B-BF82-4A8A-8F8E-C2D43223F1DD (resized).jpeg337AA6C6-E2BF-4FFB-AC05-50291678CC06 (resized).jpeg337AA6C6-E2BF-4FFB-AC05-50291678CC06 (resized).jpeg
#748 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It does but that makes the Premium almost $3200 more than the Pro. I'd rather put that money towards the next Pro model but that's just me.

The *option* doesn't mean you have to buy an expression lighting kit, just that you CAN buy one, which you can't for the Pro, ever. So adding the expression kit cost in the calculation is premature unless you want to add an inferior pinstadium to the Pro for an apples to apples comparison. Essentially it zeros out if you upgrade both.

But having the option is a value add, and attractive on a resale side, too, even if the kit isn't installed.

#749 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Foo sound upgrade complete![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that the stock speaker grill with FF logos applied or a diff grill?

#750 1 year ago
Quoted from JH315:

Is that the stock speaker grill with FF logos applied or a diff grill?

It’s the stock speaker grill yes. Behind it I removed the hotel speaker mounts and my my open the larger speakers and added lights. Then on the outside it has the FF that I made as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1,700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Raiden Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
GAD Pinball

$ 495.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Prescott, WI
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 267.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-official-owners-club-rock-aliens/page/15?hl=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.