IMG_3785 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_213720588~2 (resized).jpg
45178240-7A24-4BFB-8BD7-D4247F6BAD0F (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_205112097 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_205115475 (resized).jpg
20240419_135517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2674 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 267.
#651 1 year ago

Grohl Gun mini available. Get in touch. Foot will have a screw mount. 2 possible mount locations.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#652 1 year ago

I'm hearing the plastic cover for the ramp is breaking so I sandwiched white rubber under the washers and above the plastic on these two screws maybe it will give it just enough flex and absorption so I don't have to buy another plastic! Worth a try I'd say, If mine breaks I'll let ya know.

IMG_20230410_164619810 (resized).jpgIMG_20230410_164619810 (resized).jpg
#653 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I'm hearing the plastic cover for the ramp is breaking so I sandwiched white rubber under the washers and above the plastic on these two screws maybe it will give it just enough flex and absorption so I don't have to buy another plastic! Worth a try I'd say, If mine breaks I'll let ya know.
[quoted image]

Can’t hurt! That plastic is just begging for artwork while leaving ball path clear anyhow or some neon green acrylic or something. Good mod project

#654 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

I plan to do an le unboxing for my youtube channel. Hope soon.

What’s everyone’s predictions on when we will start hearing of LE’s shipping? Some time this week?

#655 1 year ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Can’t hurt! That plastic is just begging for artwork while leaving ball path clear anyhow or some neon green acrylic or something. Good mod project

Marco has blue and green ready to go for it. But it doesn't say much about if there's extra strength.

#656 1 year ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Who will be the luck one to post the first LE unboxing?

I volunteer to be beta 1

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#657 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

What’s everyone’s predictions on when we will start hearing of LE’s shipping? Some time this week?

Overseas finished last week, so domestic LEs should start shipping this week.

#658 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Few days. Normally hemispheres gets his first since he is close and picks up.

#659 1 year ago

Yeah boiiiiii. That felt pretty good. Hit foo bot multiball and d.c.

IMG_20230410_172900016_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230410_172900016_HDR (resized).jpg
#660 1 year ago

Just picked up a pro today from the fedex terminal. The guy driving the forklift said somebody was there a little before me who got the exact same thing. This was in Chester Spring, PA.

So my son and I were playing the game. I hit the spinner and drained shortly after. My son started his ball right after, but the spinner was still spinning and gave him points. Has anybody else seen anything like this?

Translite has a few blemishes and am missing the extra overlord plastic piece. Other than that, everything about the games is awesome so far. Gameplay, code, art, LCD art, etc... love it.

#661 1 year ago

Did a quick fix to help the poor plastic from taking the full force of the ball hit. Installed some stainless on the top with a gel for some colour.

82E867C1-CA33-41BA-9804-DA4966799FCD (resized).jpeg82E867C1-CA33-41BA-9804-DA4966799FCD (resized).jpegA2FD71CD-D892-4D37-A39D-CD94FEE0E08A (resized).jpegA2FD71CD-D892-4D37-A39D-CD94FEE0E08A (resized).jpegB084CF77-876F-427E-A883-98C7132BCCAF (resized).jpegB084CF77-876F-427E-A883-98C7132BCCAF (resized).jpeg
#662 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Did a quick fix to help the poor plastic from taking the full force of the ball hit. Installed some stainless on the top with a gel for some colour.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Please sell and add me to the list

#663 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

So my son and I were playing the game. I hit the spinner and drained shortly after. My son started his ball right after, but the spinner was still spinning and gave him points. Has anybody else seen anything like this?

I made the mistake of putting a couple drops of Super Lube on the spinner. It really makes the New York mode hard to complete without van upgrades because the moving shot takes forever to settle down. I've never played a spinner that rips this fast!

#664 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Yeah I’d buy one too.

#665 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

And now we ALL need this…

#666 1 year ago

It would be cool too if maybe thicker clear plexi with FF in it.

#667 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I would buy that if you are selling them!

#668 1 year ago

nice work wolffcub - count me in for one of those

#669 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I volunteer to be beta 1[quoted image]

According to the writer, doc Holliday actually says ….. Huckle bearer, which is a man that carries a casket to the grave.

I don’t know why, but I have felt like telling people ever since I watched the documentary.

#670 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

It would be cool too if maybe thicker clear plexi with FF in it.

Ask and you shall receive

#671 1 year ago

I’m going to try a goof around with a led under it to see how it looks with the logo lit up a bit and the inside slightly illuminated

#672 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I've never played a spinner that rips this fast!

Optical, no friction.

#673 1 year ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Optical, no friction.

I've played other games with optical spinners but maybe it's just the placement being back center that helps it rip more than the others. I'm sure the Super lube has something to do with it too.

#674 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Just picked up a pro today from the fedex terminal. The guy driving the forklift said somebody was there a little before me who got the exact same thing. This was in Chester Spring, PA.
Translite has a few blemishes and am missing the extra overlord plastic piece. Other than that, everything about the games is awesome so far. Gameplay, code, art, LCD art, etc... love it.

Quoted from MikeS:

I've played other games with optical spinners but maybe it's just the placement being back center that helps it rip more than the others. I'm sure the Super lube has something to do with it too.

SuperLube + Opto = Crazy. I see the same on Bond with the opto spinner, with quick game changes registering still-spinning points.

#675 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Add me the -yet to exist- list (?)

#676 1 year ago

Anybody notice the ability to start next game while ball is still locked? Is this a code thing?

#677 1 year ago

Looks like Stern just added 20 more achievements to Insider Connect. I've got more work to do!

Screenshot_20230410-202051_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230410-202051_Chrome (resized).jpg
#678 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I made the mistake of putting a couple drops of Super Lube on the spinner. It really makes the New York mode hard to complete without van upgrades because the moving shot takes forever to settle down. I've never played a spinner that rips this fast!

Man I like hearing that haha

#679 1 year ago

From those that have played premium. What are are thoughts vs pro? I played premium today and idk I feel like the ball doesn’t have much time up to score higher to warrant needing to upgrade.

#680 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Count me in. Killer.

#681 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Blemished translite? Haven’t heard that one before. Call your disto on this and anything else missing.

#682 1 year ago
Quoted from Wizpin17:

From those that have played premium. What are are thoughts vs pro? I played premium today and idk I feel like the ball doesn’t have much time up to score higher to warrant needing to upgrade.

Love my premium. The upper playfield is great, it's completely timing based but you can get 3-4 loops routinely once you get used to the shot. Dead post is awesome. 3D sculpt for Overlord looks great and the magnet underneath is cool. 3d Sculpt for Van also looks great.

Very happy I have a Premium.

#683 1 year ago

My back glass had some kind of contamination that made the translight stick to the glass and make a spot. It's almost invisible when lit, but I might try and get another translight. 20230410_220014 (resized).jpg20230410_220014 (resized).jpg20230410_221156 (resized).jpg20230410_221156 (resized).jpg

#684 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

My back glass had some kind of contamination that made the translight stick to the glass and make a spot. It's almost invisible when lit, but I might try and get another translight. [quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is similar to this. What manufacture date do you have? Mine is March 22nd.

#685 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I'll take one if you're selling

#686 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I’d take one if your making these

#687 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

Got my sample UFO and everything fits and will then paint up this week. I put it next to a playfield switch for a gauge of size and the resin will be lit with green leds.
Will be painted solid nylon, not a home print - am very happy with it so far.

Quoted from CRCades:

Had a few hours this weekend and prototyped several features for the FF Tour Van! Lots more to come! This is going to look amazing in my LE once it arrives!!
The headlights are custom made abs rubber inserts into the grill to give it the look and feel of real headlights. Once the Van is painted and the interior parts installed you won’t see stray lights
this definitely isn’t the usual drill a hole, slap in an LED and call it a MOD.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Want!

#688 1 year ago

Had a few double ball trough ejects lately. No apparent reason for it and possibly software causing it. Anyone else having any issues like this?

#689 1 year ago

Got my hands on a Kiss LE armor set so I put it on Foo Pro. Looks Great!

B2EBA9DB-D1B1-493B-8C1C-EA71168DAAF0 (resized).jpegB2EBA9DB-D1B1-493B-8C1C-EA71168DAAF0 (resized).jpeg
#690 1 year ago

I was surprised they didn't put mylar on the exit of the Rami shot. Anyone add one to their games yet?

#691 1 year ago

This gives me hope that maybe we'll get a post add-on for the pro. I'll investigate more but looks like a metal cover that could be removed to make way for the post.

Screenshot_20230410-231056 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230410-231056 (resized).png
#692 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

This gives me hope that maybe we'll get a post add-on for the pro. I'll investigate more but looks like a metal cover that could be removed to make way for the post.

All three models use the exact same playfield. Jack said he did it on purpose to save costs. So yes, there is a hole where the post goes on the Premium/LE, but don't think it is indicative of a post add on coming.

#693 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

[quoted image]

In development

#694 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

According to the writer, doc Holliday actually says ….. Huckle bearer, which is a man that carries a casket to the grave.
I don’t know why, but I have felt like telling people ever since I watched the documentary.

No, he doesn't. Not even close.
That scene was taken from the 1929 book Tombstone by Walter Burns. The movie is based on that book.
In the book, this is exactly how it's written:
"I'm your huckleberry", replied the cheerful doctor. "That's just my game". Again, that's from 1929.

And then there's the fact that "huckle bearer" didn't even exist until the 2000's, when someone made it up on the internet. Nobody was ever called one, because the idiom didn't exist. Can't be found in any literature or print prior to the last 15 or so years.
And then you consider that Val Kilmer himself has heard these rumors and stated he did NOT say "huckle bearer" either time, he said "Huckleberry".
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/val-kilmer-im-your-huckle-bearer/

I witnessed this argument in the past so had to post, not to get off topic but for what its worth.

#695 1 year ago

Ok so I guess I’m making some of those ramp stainless plates now lol. Did not plan to go down that rabbit hole but if you want it I can’t say no.

Let me look into actually cutting a new acrylic plate that’s green or red that will go under the stainless instead of gust using the clear factory one with a gel.

#696 1 year ago

And also if you’re interested in mine is essentially for the stainless look with the cut out logo. Other clear and tinted plates are already sold.

#697 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Ok so I guess I’m making some of those ramp stainless plates now lol. Did not plan to go down that rabbit hole but if you want it I can’t say no.
Let me look into actually cutting a new acrylic plate that’s green or red that will go under the stainless instead of gust using the clear factory one with a gel.

Please add me to the list. It looks so good.

#698 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

[quoted image]

Provided that is in the pro code (likely not) qnd does not need a node board….

#699 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

And also if you’re interested in mine is essentially for the stainless look with the cut out logo. Other clear and tinted plates are already sold.

Definitely interested in the stainless version of these. Or are you making them in plastic to sell?

#700 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Have you reported that to the bug fixes email or Jack or George?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Raiden Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.50
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 349.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MI
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Prescott, WI
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 13,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 267.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-official-owners-club-rock-aliens/page/14?hl=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.