(Topic ID: 332363)

Foo Fighters Mod Thread - What Are You Making?

By mikespins

11 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FooLights-Comparison2 (resized).jpg
FooLights-Wiring (resized).jpg
FooLights-Bridge (resized).jpg
FooLights-Layout (resized).jpg
FooLights-Trap (resized).jpg
FooLights-Colors (resized).jpg
IMG_5243 (resized).jpeg
foo no flash (resized).jpg
IMG_5136 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5138 (resized).jpeg
Pintastic Flyer2 (resized).png
CCCC0D92-D0C0-4AC1-A970-FFDBE3D9B8C8_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
8C713AE3-8A73-40C1-90C4-E43B6245DEF2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
0A169B61-5882-47E0-B3BA-E5BC0AD954EF_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A7B8E604-FE42-4F71-BACF-96D79DC3E74D_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
D3BDC657-44EE-4AC5-A886-C33966117B41_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

There are 365 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 8 months ago
Quoted from D-Piddy:Pretty low effort mod here. I like to buy cheap(ish) fleece blankets to use as dust covers for the lower part of my games. Mainly because you can usually find printed blankets that match the theme of the game and it keeps the dust off the glass. They usually run $20-$40 and I use a set of magnetic binder clips to hold the blanket from the hinges.
On Etsy I found a FF t-shirt with a UFO on it I really liked. I reached out to the seller and asked if she could print it on a blanket. She said she could.
It surpassed my expectations and totally hit the “Band T-Shirt” look I was going for.
[quoted image]
And on the game:
[quoted image]
Bonus Content: The powder coat on the LE is UV reactive. I was unaware of that, didn’t see any other posts about it so I thought I’d share.
[quoted image]

Do you have a link for that? Looks great!

#252 8 months ago

got a new bambu printer and did a little green placard surround and still able to use the existing bolts - adds a nice touch

Standard
66C3CF94-8973-4F38-82CC-10387AC5D6DE_1_105_c (resized).jpeg66C3CF94-8973-4F38-82CC-10387AC5D6DE_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

With surround
6E4BB9FC-4B16-4C19-BBEF-0A58AADE8121_1_105_c (resized).jpeg6E4BB9FC-4B16-4C19-BBEF-0A58AADE8121_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#253 7 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

got a new bambu printer and did a little green placard surround and still able to use the existing bolts - adds a nice touch
Standard
[quoted image]
With surround
[quoted image]

Looks good. I drew up and printed these for my GZ Prem and Bond Prem. Had to tweak it a bit to fit the LE badge on my FF.
IMG_3113 (resized).jpgIMG_3113 (resized).jpg

#254 7 months ago

Since I got a lot of messages asking if I would make more shooters after my Wireless DB5 Bond Shooter, I figured with a Foo Premium on the cards and their Big Red Delicious Van featuring so heavily in game it felt natural to do a shooter for Foo.

Little tease of the Wireless Big Red Delicious Van Shooter!

Magnetic coloured face plates to match artwork (Pro Blue, Premium Red, LE Green) may just supply all 3 to add some choice for those who want it.

Custom FF logo button that will launch balls and interact with the game. Professionally manufactured.

8ECDB10A-9F89-4266-9550-0C8AD5101727 (resized).jpeg8ECDB10A-9F89-4266-9550-0C8AD5101727 (resized).jpeg90EE7305-3EF0-47F3-84BD-BEBCF0B81A10 (resized).jpeg90EE7305-3EF0-47F3-84BD-BEBCF0B81A10 (resized).jpeg7AF0E647-5C3A-418C-B4DC-6FC275F03B91 (resized).jpeg7AF0E647-5C3A-418C-B4DC-6FC275F03B91 (resized).jpeg
#255 7 months ago

Installed the overlord legs mod... Didn't know I needed it until I saw it... Such a nice subtle touch but makes a huge difference

20230702_082441 (resized).jpg20230702_082441 (resized).jpg20230702_082133 (resized).jpg20230702_082133 (resized).jpg20230702_082201 (resized).jpg20230702_082201 (resized).jpg20230702_082143 (resized).jpg20230702_082143 (resized).jpg20230702_082156 (resized).jpg20230702_082156 (resized).jpg
#256 7 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Installed the overlord legs mod... Didn't know I needed it until I saw it... Such a nice subtle touch but makes a huge difference
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

#257 7 months ago

Anybody yet make (or in the process of making) a full plastic protector set for the game? I’ve got a kit that includes a few plastics on the lower half of the playfield, but man would this game look incredible with a full set of fluorescent green protectors throughout!

#258 7 months ago

I made a small batch of 15 Dave Grohl rods which all sold within 24hrs (mostly here in Oz). I am doing another small batch of 10 of these and looks like 6 are spoken for already.
I might do some extras if there's any interest??
Photo of the LE is from one of the guys i sold to.

DSC06191 (resized).JPGDSC06191 (resized).JPGDSC06192 (resized).JPGDSC06192 (resized).JPGDSC06193 (resized).JPGDSC06193 (resized).JPGFF LE Dave Grohl (resized).jpgFF LE Dave Grohl (resized).jpg
#259 7 months ago

Introducing FlipMods Taylor Hawkins memorial shooter rod plate! Featuring Taylor's bass drum, iconic hawk tattoo and of course a pair of drumsticks, this shooter rod plate is available in multiple different forecolors and will look great on your Foo Fighters Pro, Premium or LE.

For every Taylor shooter rod plate sold, FlipMods will donate 10% of proceeds to Overdose Lifeline, a charity that provides programs & resources for those affected by substance abuse. https://www.overdoselifeline.org

Purchase here:
https://flipmods.com/product/foo-fighters-hawk-shooter-rod-plate/
or
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1378-flipmods/08882-taylor-hawkins-shooter-rod-plate

social-media.jpgsocial-media.jpgFoo-Fighters-Pinball-Hawkins-Shooter-Rod-Plate.jpgFoo-Fighters-Pinball-Hawkins-Shooter-Rod-Plate.jpgTaylor-Hawkins-Pinball-Shooter-rod-Plate.jpgTaylor-Hawkins-Pinball-Shooter-rod-Plate.jpgFoo-Fighters-Pinball-Hawk-Shooter-Rod-Plate.jpgFoo-Fighters-Pinball-Hawk-Shooter-Rod-Plate.jpgFoo-Fighters-Hawk-Shooter-Rod-Plate.jpgFoo-Fighters-Hawk-Shooter-Rod-Plate.jpgFoo-Fighters-Pinball-Shooter-Rod-Plate-Mod.jpgFoo-Fighters-Pinball-Shooter-Rod-Plate-Mod.jpg

#260 7 months ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Never knew we had a mod specific thread. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are the dashboards still going through bud ? I sent a PM not sure if you got me on your list or not . Lmk and Thanks

#261 7 months ago

Is anyone working on a nice overlord sculpt for the Pro?

#262 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Foo Mods has a decent one in his store. I have it on my game and think it looks pretty good, despite being a 3D printed mod.

#263 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Jazzbouche who made the incredible Atomic Godzilla is working on an Overlord.

#264 7 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Jazzbouche who made the incredible Atomic Godzilla is working on an Overlord.

Looking forward to see it! I'm just afraid it will be priced sky high like some of the recent mods. While I would love to replace the 2d plastic on my Foo Pro, I'm not willing to spend $400+ on one.

#265 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Looking forward to see it! I'm just afraid it will be priced sky high like some of the recent mods. While I would love to replace the 2d plastic on my Foo Pro, I'm not willing to spend $400+ on one.

No idea on his pricing I just know it’s in the works and his work is second to none, just take a look at the Atomic Godzilla thread, worth every penny.

There is another Foo Van in the works, hopefully with a transforming feature. And another Godzilla prem/Le building with mechanical features.

#266 7 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

No idea on his pricing I just know it’s in the works and his work is second to none, just take a look at the Atomic Godzilla thread, worth every penny.
There is another Foo Van in the works, hopefully with a transforming feature. And another Godzilla prem/Le building with mechanical features.

I love the new foo van, but I can't justify paying $400 - $600 for it. Don't get me wrong, it seems very nice but is just prohibitively expensive for many

#267 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I love the new foo van, but I can't justify paying $400 - $600 for it. Don't get me wrong, it seems very nice but is just prohibitively expensive for many

Transforming Van, will look the same a copy of the prem/le can but hopefully with some of the transforming/animated features from the game and less than $400.

#268 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

While we don't know the finer details yet (only really just started looking at it) I can 100 percent guarantee it's not going to be in that price bracket.

Sub 300 is always the target, although some of the more recent builds with multiple processes and materials have started inching over that.

#269 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Yep - as Davey said, we're aiming to be below that (and always have been on other mods so far).

#270 7 months ago

I'm excited to see it and how it comes out soon

#271 7 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Yep - as Davey said, we're aiming to be below that (and always have been on other mods so far).

Any ballpark on when these will become available. I'm considering ordering the one that's available since it's inexpensive and available now...though I suspect yours will be REALLY nice. If it's coming out soon, then I can battle my impatience and wait

#272 7 months ago

Just a heads up, I'm discontinuing my shop. Just don't want to paint toys in my free time. I have some leftover inventory.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1519-foo-mods

#273 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Couple FF stickers on the side and $20 from ebay, and you are good to go.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#274 7 months ago

I have been working on a Pro Only - Area 51 Building to mount just behind the ramp with still a little bit left to do but will be home printing a test very soon and getting a professional made model made in the next week.

Removing the big plastic from the back but reusing the steel backing bracket and some of the standoff posts.
Pro - Building 1 (resized).jpgPro - Building 1 (resized).jpg

I wanted to go for that industrial feel blended in with the futuristic look like in the New York Mode but taking on Zombie Yeti's original concept that he posted on Facebook a little while ago.
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 7.33.57 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-06-20 at 7.33.57 am (resized).png

This was a early print test.
IMG_0619 (resized).jpegIMG_0619 (resized).jpeg

Then lots of details to be added.
- red GI inside to shine through 5 windows and 2 sets of door buttons as well as the vent panel
- part of building / roller door has a cut away for the ball to pass by
- barb wire plastic mount to hide the ramp switches - keeping the Stern plastic
- the coloured neon on top and right side will be solid and painted and aim to add a UV treatment - not quite sure to offer choice or the most popular
- the front cylindrical building section will be back lit with a colour similar to the painted neon - not quite sure to offer choice or the most popular
- then the remaining item left to do is dd a roll over switch in the ramp to be linked to a beacon which will run say for 10 seconds after passing.
- there are 2 panels above 2 doors which I will add a building name or number ??

These are the close to finished models and will be home printing the building soon to test look and fit (but will not sell as a home printed part).
Yellow Neon
Area 51 Building - Yellow (resized).pngArea 51 Building - Yellow (resized).png

Green Neon
Area 51 Building - Green (resized).pngArea 51 Building - Green (resized).png

Cyan Neon
Area 51 Building - Cyan (resized).pngArea 51 Building - Cyan (resized).png

#275 7 months ago

quick test print for size / scale and test fit - some minor adjustments needed but close

Pinside_forum_7658017_1 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7658017_1 (resized).jpg
#276 7 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Glad you love the Foo Tour Van! I have it at 3 separate prices and levels to fit most people’s budget in my store. I’m also working on the Overlord for all models with a few very cool features as well as the bots and a few more things for my Foo Fighters games.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades

I have another 10-12 original stern vans from trade-ins people sent when they upgraded to the FF Tour Van LE that are available. pM me if you’re interested.

J85M I asked before but you must not have seen it, for the transformers van in the makings… haven’t seen anything about it except for your marketing and sales pitch that it will have a transforming function and be priced at under $400.

I’m interested in seeing it and have asked but didn’t get a reply… I buy MODs that are great too so I’m ALWAYS interested in seeing cool stuff!
Let’s have all the pics and details!

#277 7 months ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Anybody yet make (or in the process of making) a full plastic protector set for the game? I’ve got a kit that includes a few plastics on the lower half of the playfield, but man would this game look incredible with a full set of fluorescent green protectors throughout!

I picked up a few sets from gameroom mods

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/08333-stern-foo-fighters-plastic-protectors

#278 7 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

quick test print for size / scale and test fit - some minor adjustments needed but close
[quoted image]

Looks great, fitment is always a challenge. No matter what software, printers or mics you use there is ALWAYS adjustments needed and things that just didn’t come into focus until you actually put it in place.

Gotta appreciate the time it takes to make these things for our games! Quite rewarding when it all comes together.

#279 7 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Great!

#280 7 months ago

yeah, his 8 piece set is the one I have, which is great, but it’s making me itch for a *full* set that does *all* the plastics! Just got spiderpin’s full set for Godzilla and it looks superb, so now I’m hungry for full sets for my other games haha, and Foo is the newest, so here I am, hat in hand!

#281 7 months ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:yeah, his 8 piece set is the one I have, which is great, but it’s making me itch for a *full* set that does *all* the plastics! Just got spiderpin’s full set for Godzilla and it looks superb, so now I’m hungry for full sets for my other games haha, and Foo is the newest, so here I am, hat in hand!

Gotcha! Let me know when you find one I might be interested in a set for my LE

#282 7 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Glad you love the Foo Tour Van! I have it at 3 separate prices and levels to fit most people’s budget in my store. I’m also working on the Overlord for all models with a few very cool features as well as the bots and a few more things for my Foo Fighters games.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades
I have another 10-12 original stern vans from trade-ins people sent when they upgraded to the FF Tour Van LE that are available. pM me if you’re interested.
J85M I asked before but you must not have seen it, for the transformers van in the makings… haven’t seen anything about it except for your marketing and sales pitch that it will have a transforming function and be priced at under $400.
I’m interested in seeing it and have asked but didn’t get a reply… I buy MODs that are great too so I’m ALWAYS interested in seeing cool stuff!
Let’s have all the pics and details!

Sorry dude I either missed your message/post or got distracted and forgot to reply later on, I’ll go out on a limb and guess it was probably the later of the two as it so often is during the kids school holidays, of which there are plenty!

It is in the works but it is in a long line of projects but I will be aiming for <$400 and my plan is to link it to my wireless shooter. I enjoy making the stuff to be honest and like you I make mods I want myself in my games.

I just revealed my Power-Pack Scuba Upgrade https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-4k-james-bond-power-pack-scuba-sculpt-by-hot-mods#post-7658611 after this a couple of projects for Godzilla, including a new Drake (center) building I hope will have mechanical features.

#283 7 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry dude I either missed your message/post or got distracted and forgot to reply later on, I’ll go out on a limb and guess it was probably the later of the two as it so often is during the kids school holidays, of which there are plenty!
It is in the works but it is in a long line of projects but I will be aiming for <$400 and my plan is to link it to my wireless shooter. I enjoy making the stuff to be honest and like you I make mods I want myself in my games.

Here's the thing Jon, you talked great about my Dragon Tank MOD here on Pinside when I was a little bit on the "over zealous" side in my pricing (ok a lot) and I immediately recanted, dropped the price and gave HUGE discounts that day to appease the Pinside gods for my transgressions.

The Tank has since done reasonably well in sales because its a great looking MOD that is far better than anything on the market and incorporates the Fire breathing mouth and Flame throwers that no one else attempted. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/08081-james-bond-007-prem-le-dragon-tank-at-crab-key-mod

/
/
/

SO my question is.... why then did you FLIP FLOP on Facebook, SLAM my Tank, SLAM the Price, basically ridicule me for it and then BASH my FF Tour Van which was the topic of the FB post, ALL to piggy back your "in the making" magical transforming van that doesn't even exist "YET" and then promote how little it would cost?

I don't get it, what was you agenda here? Why bash a great Product only to promote something you hope to make that doesn't even exist?

Please explain your business practices here so we can all understand it better.

#284 7 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Here's the thing Jon, you talked great about my Dragon Tank MOD here on Pinside when I was a little bit on the "over zealous" side in my pricing (ok a lot) and I immediately recanted, dropped the price and gave HUGE discounts that day to appease the Pinside gods for my transgressions.
The Tank has since done reasonably well in sales because its a great looking MOD that is far better than anything on the market and incorporates the Fire breathing mouth and Flame throwers that no one else attempted. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/08081-james-bond-007-prem-le-dragon-tank-at-crab-key-mod
/
/
/
SO my question is.... why then did you FLIP FLOP on Facebook, SLAM my Tank, SLAM the Price, basically ridicule me for it and then BASH my FF Tour Van which was the topic of the FB post, ALL to piggy back your "in the making" magical transforming van that doesn't even exist "YET" and then promote how little it would cost?
I don't get it, what was you agenda here? Why bash a great Product only to promote something you hope to make that doesn't even exist?
Please explain your business practices here so we can all understand it better.

Business practices? Well there’s none of those here so let’s cut that nonsense. I will try and keep this brief as I don’t want to clog the thread up with any silliness. By all means pm me anytime.

The Dragon Tank is great and still the best available, the issue was your pricing which is why like you said Pinside jumped all over you, your original price, $750 was it?

Ok so not sure where I slammed the mod, I know I have commented on the price but I don’t believe I ever said anything non positive unless it was price related.

Also not bashed your Foo Van, in fact I just went back through as many posts as I could on Facebook, we even exchanged a few comments to which you replied “thanks, I appreciate it”.

My comments seem to all be inline that you make fantastic stuff (you do) but your issue is pricing and I quote “unfortunately it seems to include all your development time”, which started our quick chat and the above comment from yourself.

In fact while I was looking to ensure I hadn’t inadvertently hurt your feelings, I can at times be a little too honest and blunt which doesn’t always go down well in this day and age but if I had upset you, I would have apologised whole heartedly.

There’s a lot of harsh comments I would classify as slamming you but not from me, people saying your van looks no different to the one in game, your pricing is outrageous, $1000 piece of plastic etc etc.

Again not from me, I’m a fan of your work just not your pricing and there is no business practices as you say or any marketing or promotion, I’m really not into all that, these are just places for discussion. I simply make mods for myself and since my wife began dealing with concerns of spreading breast cancer leaving her unable to work, I’m now offering them to the community to hopefully get us through this shitty time, there really is nothing more to it.

Anyway apologies to all for clogging up the thread, I just felt it best to reply once publicly for transparency, let’s get back on topic, make mods and play pinball!

#285 7 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Gotcha! Let me know when you find one I might be interested in a set for my LE

Yeah , never understood the 1/2 sets .I ordered a set of orange for our LE as really like that color in the pics .They all look good really .

#286 7 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Business practices? Well there’s none of those here so let’s cut that nonsense. I will try and keep this brief as I don’t want to clog the thread up with any silliness. By all means pm me anytime.
The Dragon Tank is great and still the best available, the issue was your pricing which is why like you said Pinside jumped all over you, your original price, $750 was it?
Ok so not sure where I slammed the mod, I know I have commented on the price but I don’t believe I ever said anything non positive unless it was price related.
Also not bashed your Foo Van, in fact I just went back through as many posts as I could on Facebook, we even exchanged a few comments to which you replied “thanks, I appreciate it”.
My comments seem to all be inline that you make fantastic stuff (you do) but your issue is pricing and I quote “unfortunately it seems to include all your development time”, which started our quick chat and the above comment from yourself.
In fact while I was looking to ensure I hadn’t inadvertently hurt your feelings, I can at times be a little too honest and blunt which doesn’t always go down well in this day and age but if I had upset you, I would have apologised whole heartedly.
There’s a lot of harsh comments I would classify as slamming you but not from me, people saying your van looks no different to the one in game, your pricing is outrageous, $1000 piece of plastic etc etc.
Again not from me, I’m a fan of your work just not your pricing and there is no business practices as you say or any marketing or promotion, I’m really not into all that, these are just places for discussion. I simply make mods for myself and since my wife began dealing with concerns of spreading breast cancer leaving her unable to work, I’m now offering them to the community to hopefully get us through this shitty time, there really is nothing more to it.
Anyway apologies to all for clogging up the thread, I just felt it best to reply once publicly for transparency, let’s get back on topic, make mods and play pinball!

John, my issue was the hijacking of posts about the FF Van to promote yours that didn't exist. Don't hijack a post to self promote!

I am truly sorry for what you and your family are going through.

#287 7 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Please, please, please don't throw others pain and suffering in this world into the mix to somehow buffer your actions. that is simply wrong to do.

I think we are best to take this to PM. Sadly a line has been crossed here.

#288 7 months ago

I'm good Jon, Good luck in the future to you and yours.

#289 7 months ago

What do you think of the new phone case I made for my iphone

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#290 7 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay69:

What do you think of the new phone case I made for my iphone [quoted image]

Ok, I want one! That’s awesome!

#291 7 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay69:

I like it ,whats the price.

#292 7 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay69:

Same here haha .I just so happen to need a new case ,I have a I phone 11 though . Lmk and seems you have 3 covers for the 3 games I will be down to after a game in market sells .Hmmm ….

#293 7 months ago

Nothing super fancy, but was inspired by an early image of someone who made a mock van interior for their speaker panel. Have been working on learning Fusion 360 and used this as a project. I'm reasonably happy with it.

P1060345 (resized).JPGP1060345 (resized).JPGP1060348 (resized).JPGP1060348 (resized).JPG
#294 7 months ago
Quoted from kse001:

Nothing super fancy, but was inspired by an early image of someone who made a mock van interior for their speaker panel. Have been working on learning Fusion 360 and used this as a project. I'm reasonably happy with it.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

Im looking at picking up a 3D printer and learning Fusion 360 any buying advice on a printer?

Have a good one!

Matt

#295 7 months ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Looks great!
Im looking at picking up a 3D printer and learning Fusion 360 any buying advice on a printer?
Have a good one!
Matt

Bambu x1 is great with stronger CF filaments and smoother textures and Saturn 3 does great protos. Expense in resins and filaments will add up quickly.

#296 7 months ago
Quoted from matt68061:Looks great!
Have a good one!
Matt

I had messed around in the past with Enders and even a Prusa model. The problem I had with those was that I got wrapped up in all the "improvements" you could do to them, upgrading extruders, hot ends, etc. and/or building enclosures etc. In the end I always wound up messing with things too much and got to a point where I couldn't get consistently good prints. I eventually realized I didn't really like fiddling around with settings and/or parts (or being tempted to) so I sold them. I still wanted to play around with printing though, so started looking at other options. Even though resin prints look better than FDM, I knew I didn't want to deal with the hassles of resin so eventually convinced myself to splurge on a Bambu X1C. More than I wanted to spend, but it has been a great machine since I got it 4 or 5 months ago and really has been a zero hassle machine for me. I really have no regrets on that purchase at all.

As far as learning Fusion, I cannot recommend the Learn Fusion 360 in 30 Days video series on YouTube by Product Design Online highly enough. I had tried other series and just got frustrated but this series was absolutely great. Have fun!

#297 7 months ago

took me a second to figure out how to install RaidenGorby 's overlord legs but I eventually found the screw holes. then it was obvious. legs & dome look great!

20230709_174112 (resized).jpg20230709_174112 (resized).jpg20230709_181118 (resized).jpg20230709_181118 (resized).jpg
#298 7 months ago

One little, two little, three little Dave’s…

IMG_6525 (resized).jpegIMG_6525 (resized).jpeg
#299 7 months ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

One little, two little, three little Dave’s…
[quoted image]

The best thing I've added to my machine. Everyone who sees it, loves it.

#300 7 months ago

UFO and Bots are done and happy with the variety of places they can be mounted and angles it can be set at. The UFO bot comes with a 10 deg up and 10 deg down mount and a post led inside so glows out the front, top and tractor beam below. The UFO can also be mounted at any banking angle level, 90 degrees or even up side down. Tri-Bot comes in 3 legs swept back or standing each with 2 different height post mounts with head and legs that you can adjust to face different directions. Rocket Bot can be mounted right down on the post up to about 10mm above it's base making him look like he is landing. Still waiting on decals for Tri-Bot and Rocket Bot so not quite finished.

09E37AA6-BF45-4B58-804F-C57FA6328A63_1_105_c (resized).jpeg09E37AA6-BF45-4B58-804F-C57FA6328A63_1_105_c (resized).jpeg35B0D2AC-D67F-42F8-8DE0-E8FA39C45472_1_105_c (resized).jpeg35B0D2AC-D67F-42F8-8DE0-E8FA39C45472_1_105_c (resized).jpeg5EEC6D75-7625-4768-9F73-679FE9F8E986_1_105_c (resized).jpeg5EEC6D75-7625-4768-9F73-679FE9F8E986_1_105_c (resized).jpeg750A9765-8CE6-4F73-AFDD-1C7AE3D2D287_1_105_c (resized).jpeg750A9765-8CE6-4F73-AFDD-1C7AE3D2D287_1_105_c (resized).jpeg9B452C2A-33E5-4C0E-9BC8-DA9797993AEF_1_105_c (resized).jpeg9B452C2A-33E5-4C0E-9BC8-DA9797993AEF_1_105_c (resized).jpegE7EC4A79-017A-4736-87FF-7654BB5DAE76_1_105_c (resized).jpegE7EC4A79-017A-4736-87FF-7654BB5DAE76_1_105_c (resized).jpegFD425CA1-68DC-4F8F-94C4-AA1814FADB50_1_105_c (resized).jpegFD425CA1-68DC-4F8F-94C4-AA1814FADB50_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Playfield - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Muskego, WI
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
5,975 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 499.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 699.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 365 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-mod-thread-what-are-you-making/page/6?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.