Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Pics of unboxing

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

Hell yeah! Between this and Tilt's, I'd be fairly confident the location Pros are on the assembly line!

#3 1 year ago

Beautiful. Hopefully more likely on trucks instead of the mfrg line!

#4 1 year ago

Looks great! Any issues during setup?

Most important, how fun is it?!

#5 1 year ago

Awesome, congrats! Can't wait to get mine.

#6 1 year ago

How are you supporting hit the targets on either ball return lane

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #7 1 year ago

It isn’t mine. It belongs to joysticks

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

How are you supporting hit the targets on either ball return lane
    [quoted image]

Shatzing

#9 1 year ago

Game is a blast to play. Great layout great rules so far.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Game is a blast to play. Great layout great rules so far.

Can you take a pic of the character under the right side side flipper?

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from HB_GAMER:

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #12 1 year ago
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #13 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet, that character is suppose to be the first easter egg. I might need to head down that way to see Charlie this weekend.

#14 1 year ago

You know I am the first to shit on a pro but I love the game. There is nothing to bitch about. It’s a beautiful game and it’s a blast to play

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

[quoted image][quoted image]

We need a mod maker to make a better retention for that spot light.

#16 1 year ago

But did you pop it?

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

You know I am the first to shit on a pro but I love the game. There is nothing to bitch about. It’s a beautiful game and it’s a blast to play

It no cap looks like the best Pro Stern has made in ages. It's missing the Dead Post, and that's sad, but the gameplay looks legit and not seriously nerfed.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

It no cap looks like the best Pro Stern has made in ages. It's missing the Dead Post, and that's sad, but the gameplay looks legit and not seriously nerfed.

IMO Borg's last couple Pros have been pretty legit as far as offering a relatively similar experience to the Premium/LEs. No major shots missing, which is huge. But yes, FF also looks like an incredible Pro and I'm stoked to get one down the road.

#19 1 year ago

Best Stern Pro i've seen. Cant wait to play it. With all these new games being released, this has to be the best layout. It's just inviting you to play it.

This should really be the Club thread? Mods???? I like the simple name - game doesn't need clever titles. It's just awesome.

#20 1 year ago

Somewhere on the right middle is a kick back that kicks the ball back up to the top. It hits the newton ball on the saucer. It’s pretty neat and different

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Godzilla pro wasn’t made that long ago and it’s awesome. Just saying

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Godzilla pro wasn’t made that long ago and it’s awesome. Just saying

It is, but not like this one. Now when the premium/LE comes out there might be a big difference like Godzilla.

I’m still figuring out the modes. When you hit the close up ramp on the left it gives you a tour map of the US and you pick one but there are only 6 I hoo on pe there is more to it than that. I can’t just play pinbal, I actually work there sooooo.

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I’m still figuring out the modes. When you hit the close up ramp on the left it gives you a tour map of the US and you pick one but there are only 6 I hoo on pe there is more to it than that.

I haven’t dug into everything that’s been released about rules so far but the playfield inserts have the 6 modes & what appears to be two mini-wizard cities/modes and then the overlord is qualified, presumably the main wizard mode. Unclear if there’s other things on the side needed to progress for mini-wizard / wizard modes.

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from blizz81:

I haven’t dug into everything that’s been released about rules so far but the playfield inserts have the 6 modes & what appears to be two mini-wizard cities/modes and then the overlord is qualified, presumably the main wizard mode. Unclear if there’s other things on the side needed to progress for mini-wizard / wizard modes.

You need to get thru the first six cities to get to the mini wizard modes (Austin and DC). Overlord can be done before the mini wizard modes, it's another multiball mode from what they showed on the preview.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from JDub03:

You need to get thru the first six cities to get to the mini wizard modes (Austin and DC). Overlord can be done before the mini wizard modes, it's another multiball mode from what they showed on the preview.

Austin can be accessed after you complete 3 cities, DC is available after all 6 are completed.

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrNurbtastic:

Austin can be accessed after you complete 3 cities, DC is available after all 6 are completed.

Makes sense.

When I heard the next game was going to be Foo Fighters I figured it would be a turd. Man was I wrong.

I do question the finish. It’s nice and smooth but when you run your hand over the PF you can feel the art around the inserts and other art like it is raised. I’m hoping it doesn’t wear quickly. If I had to pick, that is the only thing I could find

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from HB_GAMER:

I assume that is supposed to be Gary Stern saying ship it. That's who it looks like.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I assume that is supposed to be Gary Stern saying ship it. That's who it looks like.

Thought this also

#29 1 year ago

Can't wait to flip this one. Looks like a lot of fun.

#30 1 year ago

I want to see the premium.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-1?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.