Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jgentry
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

63D608D2-FC65-421F-90A2-A23265D595C4.jpeg
    Screenshot_20230303-150716_Chrome (resized).jpg
    91iOa9+6CzL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230224-190021_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230224-190326_Facebook (resized).jpg
    EC531C2D-5ACE-4955-B874-03C7001833B1 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 1 year ago

I am sticking with the collection I currently have - going to have to be something very special to part me with my money at these prices

#122 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

DEMAND DESTRUCTION
    (at the same time has 2 dozen people are saying "in for an LE!!!!" after a 20 second teaser)
    I know it's all conjecture and we've rehashed this argument a billion times (a billion +1 coming with the next Ice post) but I don't think the goose is yet cooked.
    Pinball fans have tons of money
    pinball fans like buying games
    More home buying pinball fans than ever and it continues to grow
    A good game with a good theme is gonna keep selling ,just like the last 20 years.
    DEMAND INDESTRUCTABLE!!
    I think part of the disconnect for Ice is, that for years, Ice was one of the only guys buying EVERYTHING. Every ridiculously expensive game, every ponzi scheme hail mary, didn't matter. If it was crazy expensive, crazy risky, and if the masses thought you were stupid for buying it, Ice was in. He was the high profile outlier.
    And now, since HE is having second thoughts, he just figures that means everybody else is too. Cause if the guy who signed up to buy 3 RAZAs is sick of these prices, well, isn't everybody!??!?!!
    No. Hobby isn't just one guy.

YUP, the death of FOMO may have been prematurely called

#126 1 year ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I don't think so Bill, "many a slip between the cup and the lip".
    Never said they wouldn't sell plenty of LE's. They won't sell 1,000 of these at $13k. Sight unseen i predict they will be selling for less in the after market right away. And it might be a fantastic and wonderful pin, i hope it is.
    Now maybe Stern will force the distros take their allotments but then there a big chunk will sit.
    Distros are in full pump mode already on the teaser. "Hurry up and get in line so you don't have to wait long".

We will see, those with money do still have plenty of it

#155 1 year ago

and after reading all the internets - FOMO is still alive and well as predicted

#180 1 year ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Where are the “innovative mechs” again?

I was actually thinking the same thing, but IMDN really has none either and it's one of my favorite machines
    FF looks like a lot of fun

Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll bet that I’ll be able to buy an LE for $13k or less next month or 3 months from now?
    Any takers?

I'll take the LE bet for $100 to charity of choice

1 week later
    #245 1 year ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll bet that I’ll be able to buy an LE for $13k or less next month or 3 months from now?
    Any takers?

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I'll take the LE bet for $100 to charity of choice

iceman44

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230309005359/en/Stern-Pinball%E2%80%99s-Foo-Fighters-Pinball-Games-Sell-Out-in-Record-Time

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighter-and-jjp-pricing-and-quantity?tu=BMore-Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.