Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed-32 (resized).jpg
    untitledUPS STORE BRICK NJ (resized).png
    logo (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_classics.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 8 years ago

Hi All,

Was cheated by MAD at the end of 2014 for $824.25 US after having reasonable dealings with him for about 4 years (about $10000 worth of orders). From both the US and Australia.
    In Recent times I had him send all orders to my US address, Paid via paypal, no issues.

I placed the order in question and paid for it via PayPal 13th of November 2013 and asked to have that order shipped to Australia. Got an email back from 'Mike@' from someone calling himself JD that suggested that MAD would not accept PayPal or Credit Card for that "international" order and that I would have to use, wire transfer, western union etc instead. So MAD refunded my PayPal and as I have a business in the US, I eventually sent MAD a Check.

MAD deposited my check on the 2nd of February 2015, I received an email from MAD stating they had received my check and that after Clearance time my order would ship on the 16th. Since then I have never received my Order/Refund or any kind of response from MAD after countless attempts via various means to get a solution. So in the end I could only assume I had been a victim of Fraud.

I started researching MAD online and found not only were there a lot of bad reviews and stories of people paying for orders and having problems, but a number of large parts suppliers had not been paid for large orders sent to MAD either.

So my advice... Stay Well Clear of MAD regardless of where the order is to be shipped to, US or otherwise.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_classics.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/folks-cheated-by-mad-amusements-the-nj-attorney-general-wants-to-hear-from-you?tu=pinball_classics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.