Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed-32 (resized).jpg
    untitledUPS STORE BRICK NJ (resized).png
    logo (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#105 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

but i had a good experience.

Yeah, well numb-nuts . . . since you don't list where you live, I'd say you are not from a foreign country and didn't get ripped off by him. Have some balls and put your city and state by your avatar.

We all have worn this subject out about people like you singing the praises of a rip-off artist. Anyone who buys from Mike at Mad is not a friend of Pinside!!!

Can I get a vote of acclamation on that from the rest of you guys? Aren't you exhausted too from EXPLAINING to people like this what it is all about?!

#106 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Another international buyer had problems recently to the tune of $3k:

This makes my blood boil!!! That poor guy. Like he said, the money he paid Mad Amusements was equal to 4 months of pay in his country. Sad. Very sad. Makes me ashamed to know someone in my country would rip foreign pinball hobbyists off.

#123 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

MAD Amusements needs to be shut down and Mike Ducker needs to rot in jail.

So . . . you don't like Mad or Mike? You need to express yourself better and not hold back!!!

Just teasing. I LOVED your comments. You feel the same way as I do. I agree, Mad needs to be shut down and Ducker needs to be prosecuted and put away!!!

Mike

#128 7 years ago

Don't think so. I believe when he sees it is an overseas order he insists on 'cash' by Bank Cheque. Still, I can't say for certain, but it looks like others would have paid that way and prevented their loss. Yet, it's always a bank cash transfer transaction. That's what tells me he doesn't take PayPal.

#130 7 years ago

I still can't understand why Pinsiders living in the Brick, New Jersey area don't find him . . . seek him out . . . and confront him with what he is doing. I know this, if he lived anywhere close to my city, I would find him. I'm old. Kinda REALLY old, but nothing would stop me from getting right in his face and telling him what a douche he is. I would like to take someone with me to video and hope he would get hostile and shove me or something and that is when I would pop him in the jaw!!! And not once, either.

Some of you may not know it, but he had 'someone' in the 'south' to send me an email threatening me on his behalf. The guy said he lived close to me and I needed to be looking over my shoulder at all times. It was a physical threat. I had no way of knowing who it was or where they lived. That was about 2 years ago. I found it hard to even think he could find a friend who would threaten me on his behalf, and I'm not too sure he didn't somehow send a disguised email himself to me.

I gave him a good cussin' one day on the phone (before all these overseas problems started) over an order he was screwing me over and he was FURIOUS. He immediately told me he was cutting me off and I couldn't order anymore and froze my account. That was a GOOD thing, because I had no plans to ever order from him again. He then froze and blocked accounts of anyone else on Pinside that he saw was a friend or buddy of mine. The man has mental issues.

I feel so bad for those folks overseas who have been ripped off. I give them all the info I can on how to contact authorities in NJ, how to trace back their bank cash transfers (SWIFT accounts between banks) and give them every tip I know on how to get their money back. As far as I know, no one has had any success. Even official packets of local New Jersey law enforcement forms submitted by the claimants are not responded to or seem to go right in the trash. EXCEPT one guy in Italy who told him he had business in New Jersey in a few weeks and he was coming to get his money or he would give him a good thrashing. He didn't mince his words and told him he would be sorry he ever tried to cheat him. He gave him the time and date he was coming and he meant business! He got his money back before he made the trip. I think the Feds need to be brought in on this because of defrauding international customers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/folks-cheated-by-mad-amusements-the-nj-attorney-general-wants-to-hear-from-you?tu=Pintucky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.